Bernie Sanders Calls For Totalitarian Gun Confiscation

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Bernie Sanders Calls For Totalitarian Gun Confiscation

Post by Dr. NO »

The "PRO GUN" Vermont Senator says he will ban specific guns and confiscate them.

http://wethevigilant.com/2016/01/23/ber ... fiscation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Bernie Sanders Calls For Totalitarian Gun Confiscation

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Dr. NO wrote:The "PRO GUN" Vermont Senator says he will ban specific guns and confiscate them.

http://wethevigilant.com/2016/01/23/ber ... fiscation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Can you bold where he talks about "confiscating" guns? I
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:The "PRO GUN" Vermont Senator says he will ban specific guns and confiscate them.

Can you bold where he talks about "confiscating" guns? I
It is in the title which I did not write.

He does state that specific guns (those used exclusively to kill people, whatever that is supposed to mean) should not be sold or owned. How he would keep those already in the home he did not say.

Shut up and Ski!

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I don't think the average person is aware how much change he is looking for. Revolution is the correct term. He probably wants to ban assault weapons. From what I've heard him say he stands behind the second amendment. I admire him for standing up to those who would hold manufacturers / dealers responsible for legal sales that turn bad. CNN was extremely unfair to him in the town hall.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

freeski wrote:I don't think the average person is aware how much change he is looking for. Revolution is the correct term. He probably wants to ban assault weapons. From what I've heard him say he stands behind the second amendment. I admire him for standing up to those who would hold manufacturers / dealers responsible for legal sales that turn bad. CNN was extremely unfair to him in the town hall.
He wants to ban or stop selling all guns that can be used to kill someone. Very few murders are committed using semi-automatic rifles (with the exception of school shootings it seems). Most murders are committed with hand guns, revolvers or semi-automatic pistols. He says the only purpose of these is to kill people. Beg to differ with Mr. Sanders as most people who purchase hand guns, or semi-automatic rifles tend to enjoy sport shooting such as target shooting. They also feel the need to have self defense within their home. As the saying goes, my 900 ft / sec .45 is my weapon of choice because I can't carry a cop with me.

Shut up and Ski!