Belgium

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Belgium

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:These 5 Facts Explain Why Europe Is Ground Zero for Terrorism

http://time.com/4268579/brussels-attack ... tter-brief" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
more in depth analysis

Why Belgium Is Ground Zero For European Jihadis

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-2 ... an-jihadis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Submitted by Soeren Kern via The Gatestone Institute,
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Very embarrassing to see Obama doing the wave at the ballpark on the day of the bombing. :? What a stupid f#@k. :rant
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:Very embarrassing to see Obama doing the wave at the ballpark on the day of the bombing. :? What a stupid f#@k. :rant
It's interesting how this attack contrasts with Paris. Seems as though coming together to support Brussels is simply less fashionable than supporting Paris.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
freeski wrote:Very embarrassing to see Obama doing the wave at the ballpark on the day of the bombing. :? What a stupid f#@k. :rant
It's interesting how this attack contrasts with Paris. Seems as though coming together to support Brussels is simply less fashionable than supporting Paris.
perhaps because of this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/world ... ttack.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

europe as a whole remains oblivious to reality in favor of ideological pursuits that are at odds w their overall prosperity....you reap what you sow...many dimwits want that same european ignorance to become policy here...no thanks...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
perhaps because of this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/world ... ttack.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

europe as a whole remains oblivious to reality in favor of ideological pursuits that are at odds w their overall prosperity....you reap what you sow...many dimwits want that same european ignorance to become policy here...no thanks...
Amazing photo. That's the hotel I stayed in for several weeks behind the vigil.

Anyway, I have a hard time believing individuals are less sympathetic for innocent people killed in Brussels because (1) the attackers were born there or (2) headquartered in Brussels. It would seem overly vindictive, but I suppose nothing really surprises me today.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Indelible image and established identity.
If you've traveled to both, you know...

Lots of People worldwide Love Paris.
Some people have heard of Brussels.

:wink:
Forever .. Goat Path
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

brownman wrote:Indelible image and established identity.
If you've traveled to both, you know...

Lots of People worldwide Love Paris.
Some people have heard of Brussels.

:wink:
You'll also find many Parisians are not found of Brussels.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
perhaps because of this:

Amazing photo. That's the hotel I stayed in for several weeks behind the vigil.

Anyway, I have a hard time believing individuals are less sympathetic for innocent people killed in Brussels because (1) the attackers were born there or (2) headquartered in Brussels. It would seem overly vindictive, but I suppose nothing really surprises me today.
for me its because they chose NOT to heed fair warning...
The Brussels suicide bombers included two Belgium-born brothers with a violent criminal past and suspected links to plotters of the Islamic State’s Paris attacks last November, the authorities said on Wednesday, raising new alarms about Europe’s leaky defenses against a militant organization that has terrorized two European capitals with seeming impunity.

One of the brothers was deported by Turkey back to Europe less than a year ago, Turkey’s president said, suspected of being a terrorist fighter intent on entering Syria, where the Islamic State is based. Despite that statement, Belgian officials said neither brother had been under suspicion for terrorism until recently, an indication of the Islamic State’s ability to remain steps ahead of European intelligence and security monitors.

The most prominent question arose from assertions by Turkey’s president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, that his government had detained Ibrahim el-Bakraoui near the Syrian border on June 14, alerted the Belgian government that he “was a foreign terrorist fighter,” and then deported him to the Netherlands.
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:You'll also find many Parisians are not found of Brussels.
Mais oui ... Allemagne.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:You'll also find many Parisians are not found of Brussels.
Mais oui ... Allemagne.

:Toast
you'll also find that most of europe hates each other due to nationalism and overcrowding as well as the never-ending "competition for resources" and social policies that leave many of them relegated to minimal prosperity and limited upward mobility...at best....
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Obama wants to wait and see if this was indeed terrorism. :shock: Seriously, his whole attitude toward all of these attacks is frustrating. When he says we do not want to go after them too hard because it will cause more to join them I just throw my hands up in disbelief. This is a very weak position. If other people join them then kill them too. This just goes to show normal muslums are sympathizers and can be easily radicalized.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Belgium’s Security Failures Made the Brussels Attacks All But Inevitable

http://time.com/4269505/brussels-attack ... tter-brief" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

madhatter wrote:
more NO depth analysis

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-2 ... an-jihadis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Fixed it for you.

John Bolton and Bill Kristol? :bang

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politi ... -terrorism
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Cityskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
more NO depth analysis

Fixed it for you.

John Bolton and Bill Kristol? :bang

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politi ... -terrorism
didn;t take more than two sentences to see that your "article" was nothing more than an opinion driven pile of crap....
A relative newcomer on the anti-Muslim hatemongers scene, it did not rate a mention in the Centre for American Progress’s (CAP) ground-breaking 2011 study, Fear Inc. But, backed by big money, it has rapidly since become a central player in what Nathan Lean has called the ‘Islamophobia industry’.

all's well, nothing happened in belgium except islamophobia.... :roll: :roll:

alternut--AlterNet is an activist news service and a project of the non-profit Independent Media Institute.[2] Launched in 1998, AlterNet claims a readership of over 5.9 million visitors per month,[3] though the web ratings service Quantcast estimates that it receives 1.3 million.[4]

news for idiots...full of BS in every aspect... carry on....
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The Tango was worse than the wave. :?