Erdogan President of Turkey-Coup

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Erdogan President of Turkey-Coup

Post by freeski »

Wow, a lot of information coming out about Erdogan. There are multiple reports of him having sex with male camels, the reports include pictures. He is also well known for bathing in pig's blood. There are other revelations too disturbing to mention. I hope his henchmen find this post while searching the internet for malicious criticism. If they do FU. :|
Last edited by freeski on Jul 15th, '16, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
freeski
Post Office

Re: Erdogan President of Turkey

Post by freeski »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... therlands/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; This guy's as bad as the muslim bros in Eqypt.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Looks like we have another "strong man" in the middle east. https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tu ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

freeski wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... therlands/ This guy's as bad as the muslim bros in Eqypt.

Wait a minute, this sounds awfully familiar. So a leader wants to punish people for saying bad things about him.

Hmmmmm........where did I hear this before?

That's right!! The likely next leader of this country said he doesn't want newspapers saying bad things about him or he'll sue!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/26/media/d ... ibel-laws/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds to me like Erdogan will be a tremendous political ally for Donald. Who cares right? It's only the first amendment.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
freeski wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... therlands/ This guy's as bad as the muslim bros in Eqypt.

Wait a minute, this sounds awfully familiar. So a leader wants to punish people for saying bad things about him.

That's right!! The likely next leader of this country said he doesn't want newspapers saying bad things about him or he'll sue!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/26/media/d ... ibel-laws/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sounds to me like Erdogan will be a tremendous political ally for Donald. Who cares right? It's only the first amendment.

^^^^DIMWIT ^^^^only a simpleton would even attempt to make that connection, libel (and slander) are not first amendment rights any more than yelling fire in a crowded theater is, and of course you know that, it just doesn't suit the advancement of your agenda so you ignore that which is known to be true in favor of your ideological delusions in hopes of maintaining the support of the ( barely) useful idiots without whom the left is doomed...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Only a world class pussy of a president would sue a newspaper for saying something bad about them.

What's he going to do, sue your daily read the National Enquirer, every single week? I bet Zerohedge will be screwed in a couple of years for the garbage (mostly likely truth) they're likely to say about him.

This isn't a right vs left thing, it's about Donald being a hypersensitive baby. Same goes for the Turkish guy. They both need a prescription of Growacet. In fact, so do you for even defending the pussy.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Only a world class pussy of a president would sue a newspaper for saying something bad about them.

What's he going to do, sue your daily read the National Enquirer, every single week? I bet Zerohedge will be screwed in a couple of years for the garbage (mostly likely truth) they're likely to say about him.

This isn't a right vs left thing, it's about Donald being a hypersensitive baby. Same goes for the Turkish guy. They both need a prescription of Growacet. In fact, so do you for even defending the pussy.
clearly you have nothing intelligent to offer...

TRUMP 2016
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

He will probably win. Clinton is a horrendous candidate. Should be easy for him to beat
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:He will probably win. Clinton is a horrendous candidate. Should be easy for him to beat
are you van jones?
mach es sehr schnell

shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

deadheadskier wrote:

Anyone can say anything, that the first admendment, but anyone can sue anyone, that also the first admendment. Don't see any ambiguity...but liberal:progressives do. It's only free speech if your point coincides with the liberal/progressive agenda. Get it???
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Hopefully this will be a step forward for Turkey. You never know how coups will end up, but everyone in the world was pissed off at this guy. Erdogan was helping ISIS in a big way. Give him a trial and execute him. :like
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

deadheadskier wrote:Only a world class pussy of a president would sue a newspaper for saying something bad about them.

Yeah lets use the IRS to squash them instead.
freeski
Post Office

Re: Erdogan President of Turkey-Coup

Post by freeski »

It's very important this coup is successful. This is about islam vs. Western Civilization. Huge consequences for the world. Erdogan must be eliminated. It looks like this could be a long struggle. The military needs to use force.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:It's very important this coup is successful. This is about islam vs. Western Civilization. Huge consequences for the world. Erdogan must be eliminated. It looks like this could be a long struggle. The military needs to use force.
guess who's NOT for that:

Obama: All parties in Turkey should support Erdogan gov't

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/art ... dogan-govt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shocking
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Too bad this didn't work out. Now Erdogan is going to be more paranoid than he already was. Looks like he is blackmailing the US by closing our base to get us to hand over cleric he thinks started uprising. What a mess.