Cops Not guilty in Freddie Grey case

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Cops Not guilty in Freddie Grey case

Post by Atomic1 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/23/fr ... cmp=hplnws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Re: Cops Not guilty in Freddie Grey case

Post by Dr. NO »

Let the riots begin! :bang
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

They over-charged this guy at the start when the only charge possibly worth anything at all was reckless endangerment and they couldn't even prove that.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba wrote:They over-charged this guy at the start when the only charge possibly worth anything at all was reckless endangerment and they couldn't even prove that.
This sounds familiar.... Where else was I hearing of a prosecutor overcharging some guy when at most only minor charges might be warranted.... I know I heard it somewhere.... just can't put my finger on it...
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby on Wednesday gave an emotional defense of her office's decision to press charges against six officers in the death of Freddie Gray, the same day she announced the remaining charges would be dropped without any convictions.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

SnoBrdr wrote:Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby on Wednesday gave an emotional defense of her office's decision to press charges against six officers in the death of Freddie Gray, the same day she announced the remaining charges would be dropped without any convictions.
Isn't it nice to prosecute these officers who had to pay for their defense while sucking the budget of TAX PAYERS to do the prosecution.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?