Johnson delivered his Admiral Stockdale moment. :sad:
Bye bye Gary.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Johnson / Weld

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:Has anyone done polling on this? I have not seen any but it would not surprise me if this were true.
c'mon? he's getting like 9% he's beating jill stein and that's about it...meanwhile hilldog is dropping like a rock... despite the massive spending and constant media propping she continually exposes herself as the corrupt POS criminal that she is...and the left is still upset that trump is orange, or some other stupid and basically irrelevant thing based solely on emotional opinion...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

ZERO electoral votes...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Holy crap hatter. Did you forget to take your crazy pills this morning?

This mental masturbation of bumping threads in this fashion is the exact kind of Pat Robertson freak show I'm talking about.

Are you drunk or something?

Get a grip dude.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Holy crap hatter. Did you forget to take your crazy pills this morning?

This mental masturbation of bumping threads in this fashion is the exact kind of Pat Robertson freak show I'm talking about.

Get a grip dude.
just pointing out how absurd you imbeciles are...of course when it comes to any kind of actual rebuttal all you have is ad hominem attacks...glad to give you another opportunity to prove it...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Holy crap hatter. Did you forget to take your crazy pills this morning?

Get a grip dude.
just pointing out how absurd you imbeciles are...of course when it comes to any kind of actual rebuttal all you have is ad hominem attacks...glad to give you another opportunity to prove it...
Complains of ad hominen attacks after making one himself. There is no end to your hypocrisy.

Here's a pro tip. Stop being an utter dip sh*t 24/7 and the ad hominen attacks will discontinue. You literally bring every one of them onto yourself. It's like you are a masochist. Do you enjoy getting pissed on too?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Get a grip dude.
Complains points out that it's all you have, it's really nothing to complain about cuz I simply don;t care what you imagine...of ad hominen attacks after THENmaking one himself. There is no end to your hypocrisy. you really are a piece of work...

Here's a pro tip. Stop being an utter dip sh*t 24/7 and the ad hominen attacks will discontinue. You literally bring every one of them onto yourself. It's like you are a masochist. Do you enjoy getting pissed on too?
whatever...as if ANY of your personal attacks have any bearing on reality...just allowing you to prove yourself time and again...

let me know when you have ANYTHING of value to say...
mach es sehr schnell

Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Get a grip dude.
Do you enjoy getting pissed on too?
Him and Trump!
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus