obama's race war

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: obama's race war

Post by madhatter »

nothing changes til this stops:

https://www.facebook.com/truthstandsalo ... 097577494/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.realclearpolicy.com/blog/201 ... k_men.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so simple even a dickheadskier can understand, well probably not...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:http://www.realclearpolicy.com/blog/201 ... k_men.html

so simple even a dickheadskier can understand, well probably not...
Sad thing is, no one really cares especially the Mayor of Chi-Raq and the rest of the libs.

Unless they can make some type of political point out of it, the victims are SOOL.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

more CNN fabricating propaganda...

https://youtu.be/fjqhnSf0l-Q" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Looks like YouTube works just fine. Only use the data after the "=" .
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:

all I see is black bar when I embed youtube... teh vid you embedded also shows a black bar to one side...
mach es sehr schnell

Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Checked several YouTube posts and all worked just fine, as did Spanky's. Something on your PC isn't working or your internet connection isn't set up right. Set up a link so I can use the video link to test it. I "quote" the complaint and then set up a YouTube to copy paste the video. Spanky is our IT guy. Send him a PM to see what could cause a video to not show.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

I have the black bar on both windows 8.1 and XP.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:Checked several YouTube posts and all worked just fine, as did Spanky's. Something on your PC isn't working or your internet connection isn't set up right. Set up a link so I can use the video link to test it. I "quote" the complaint and then set up a YouTube to copy paste the video. Spanky is our IT guy. Send him a PM to see what could cause a video to not show.
spanky mentioned the issue in one of his posts the other day...not sure if he intends on doing anything about it...
mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:

all I see is black bar when I embed youtube... teh vid you embedded also shows a black bar to one side...
Same thing happened to me after a failed Win 10 Anniversary install.

YouTube only works in FF not Chrome or Edge,
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Although I just noticed its been a while since I got the green screen on imbedded videos... somebody must have done a flash update.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

The video is laughable. "White" people can't, by themselves, fix "black" problems. The problem with this shooting isn't the officer (who was black), but the moron with the gun that was given an opportunity to surrender and decided to flee. Somewhere in this man's life he became a f*** and, my guess, is it was not at the hands of "white" people.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /90755694/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/protests-tu ... charlotte/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

meanwhile the dems try to say trump is painting a dark picture of america and all is well...yeah sure...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... e-protests" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One protester was shot and gravely wounded by a civilian, and four police officers suffered non-life threatening injuries, after what was initially a peaceful rally in response to the fatal police shooting of a black man, Keith Scott, turned violent on Wednesday for the second day in a row, as protesters threw rocks and bottles at police in riot gear, smashed windows and doors and looted stores in downtown Charlotte. Officers fired rubber bullets, tear gas, flash-bang grenades and used pepper spray to disperse the crowd.

As we noted last night, a civilian was shot Wednesday CBS affiliate WBTV reported. City officials say police did not fire on the victim. Several reporters and people on the street were attacked as police in riot gear linked arms, marched down streets and fired tear gas.
mach es sehr schnell