voter fraud

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

voter fraud

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-0 ... oter-fraud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shocking Undercover Videos Reveal Just How Easy It Is To Commit Voter Fraud...Over & Over & Over Again
No matter where you come down on voter ID laws, oppressive tool of right-wingers used to suppress minority and low-income voters or simple step to protect the sanctity of elections, one thing is quite clear, committing voter fraud in the absence of voter ID laws is pretty easy. To prove the point, Project Veritas this morning released several undercover videos where journalists were able to walk into polling station across the State of Michigan and vote the ballots of, what should have been, easily recognizable public figures.

In the first video below, the Project Veritas journalist claims she is Jocelyn Benson, the Dean of Wayne State University Law School, but that she lost her ID. The "Poll Supervisor" is quick to reassure Mrs. Benson that as long as she signs the affidavit on the back of the ballot she is free to vote. When the journalist pushes back and insists that she feels an obligation to prove her identity the Poll Supervisor reassures her that "nobody can vote twice" because if the real Jocelyn Benson subsequently comes in she won't be able to vote "because you already voted." Perfect logic if we understand it correctly. So just to clarify, each registered voter only gets one ballot...great, this seems reasonable...but it doesn't necessarily matter so much who casts that ballot...wait, what?

PV Journalist: "I feel like I should prove that I am who I am."

Poll Supervisor: "Your word is your proof is right here."

PV Journalist: "And that's fine?"

Poll Supervisor: "Yup. Because if somebody else comes in and says that they're you, they can't because you already voted. So, you can't vote twice, nobody can vote twice. So once you vote, I don't care who you are."

PV Journalist: "You guys are fine with me just voting."

Poll Supervisor: "Yup I'm fine. You're not the first one that's left you ID at home."
Each video has its own little twist but all are equally disturbing. In the second video, the polling person seems to know that the Project Veritas journalist isn't who he claims to be but allows him to vote anyway.

All of the videos can be viewed in their entirety below.
and that is how fraud happens, IF/when dead people /deadbeats don;t show up at the polls, ANYONE can cast their ballot...and they do, which is how you get 97+% turnout in certain areas...

VOTER ID NEEDS TO BE MANDATORY-- NO ID NO VOTE--
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
GSKI
Powderhound

Re: voter fraud

Post by GSKI »

VOTER ID NEEDS TO BE MANDATORY-- NO ID NO VOTE--
No voter ID is RACIST because somehow black people and poor people are too ignorant to get a free ID...oh the irony. Anywho I do not think voter fraud is decisive in elections because when one political party is promising to take care of people and give them more and more free stuff and the other is not that is probably enough. I am surprised Republicans get any votes at all it must be some kind of natural cynicism. People want to be taken care of and even if it is not really possible and certainly not sustainable they will tend to vote that way. Who would think politicians buying themselves power.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.facebook.com/TGNetworknews/ ... 556638391/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

real or not?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/b ... d-on-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.breitbart.com/Texas/2014/09/ ... Buy-Votes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

REALLY????
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

DHS secretary: Ballot counts are largely safe from cyberattack

Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said Thursday it would be very difficult for hackers to alter Election Day ballot counts.
"It is so decentralized and so vast," the secretary said during a forum hosted by The Atlantic. "You've got state governments, local governments, county governments involved in the election process. It would be very difficult to alter the count."
Story Continued Below
Johnson said federal officials are generally concerned, however, about the potential for state actors, hacktivists or cyber criminals to manipulate or interfere with online state election systems. It was recently revealed that hackers had infiltrated voter registration databases in Illinois and Arizona.
To help protect against those threats, the Department of Homeland Security has been offering to assist election officials with cyber hygiene evaluations, incident response and information sharing.
But the secretary said those offers are being misconstrued. Several state officials have expressed concerns about a federal overreach into local election control.
"There's a lot of chatter on the Internet about what [DHS help] could mean," Johnson said. "It does not mean a federal takeover of state election systems or state elections, or even national elections."
"We don't have the authority to do that," he added. "What we do in homeland security, in cybersecurity, is offer assistance when people ask for it. So I've been trying to educate state election officials about what we are in a position to offer them, to help them manage their election systems."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/b ... z4Jl7KoAg0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

let me be clear---yep BULLSH!T...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Jeh Johnson is a far from neutral party...........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeh_Johnson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Attachments
2016-09-08-e9f10950_large.jpg
2016-09-08-e9f10950_large.jpg (102.43 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

New DHS Emails Reveal Efforts To Rush Citizenship Grants "Due To Election"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... e-election" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Just a couple of days ago we noted that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had "mistakenly" granted citizenship to over 850 immigrants from "countries of concern to national security" even after they had been flagged for deportation by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) (see "DHS Admits "Mistakenly" Granting Citizenship To 858 Immigrants From 'Countries Of Concern To National Security'"). Now, newly disclosed DHS emails, indicating a rush to "process as many [citizenship] cases as possible due to the election year," may help explain why so many "mistakes" were made.

A recent letter from Senator Chuck Grassley (R - Iowa) to the DHS, expressed concerns over the newly revealed emails and whether there may be efforts within U.S. Customs and Immigration Services (USCIS) to naturalize as many potential voters as possible before election day. Per Grassley's letter (which can read in it's entirely below), someone in the Houston USCIS field office sent the following email to office staff asking employees to consider working overtime in order to process as many naturalization applications as possible before the election:

“The Field Office due to the election year needs to process as many of their N-400 cases as possible between now and FY 2016.”

“If you have cases in this category or other pending, you are encouraged to take advantage of the OT if you can. This will be an opportunity to move your pending naturalization cases. If you have not volunteered for OT, please consider and let me know if you are interested.”
Another person within the Houston field office forwarded the message saying "it's the end of the year crunch time!"

“I couldn’t have said it better! It’s the end of the year crunch time, so let’s get crunchy! Go Team Houston! Thanks for all your hard work!”
Grassley's letter to Jeh Johnson of the DHS, blasts efforts to hastily grant citizenship as "an attempt to create as many new citizen voters as possible."

"We write to express serious concern about an apparent push by your department to rush the adjudication of naturalization applications before the upcoming presidential election, presumably in an attempt to create aa many new citizen voters as possible."

Grassley also points out that this is not the first time efforts have been taken to rush the approval of citizenship applications for election purposes. Apparently similar efforts were made ahead of the 1996 election when citizenship grants soared by nearly 4x.

"Unfortunately, we have been down this road before. In the year preceding the 1996 presidential election the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), the predecessor agency for USCIS, established the notorious "Citizenship USA" (CUSA) initiative. Previously, the INS had been granting citizenship to 300,000 to 400,000 aliens per year, but under CUSA that increased to 1.1 million cases. The apparent push to naturalize as many aliens as possible in time for them to vote in the election resulted in cut corners that endangered national security and public safety."
Any other election year this news might be shocking but this year, for some reason, we're not terribly surprised.

gee no way....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dead People Are Voting In The Key Swing State Of Colorado
Colorado has been a key swing state in recent presidential elections after flip-flopping back and forth between support for Democratic and Republican candidates. Obama won the state in the past two elections but George Bush prevailed for the two preceding contests while Bob Dole narrowly eked out a victory against Clinton in 1996.

That said, the margin of victory has often been very tight in Colorado which is what makes the recent discovery of voter fraud there so concerning. An investigation by CBS Denver recently found that dozens of deceased Colorado citizens continued voting multiple years after their death...even though Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams assured CBS that “it is impossible to vote from the grave legally.” While we're disturbed by the voter fraud in Colorado, we're so glad that the legality of the issue could be cleared up so easily.

According to CBS, one of the most glaring cases of voter fraud they found was of Sara Sosa who lived in Colorado Springs. Sosa died on Oct. 14, 2009 but CBS found that she continued to cast her ballot in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Likewise, her husband, Miguel, died on Sept. 26, 2008 but voted later in 2009.

Colorado's Secretary of State confirmed the cases of voter fraud discovered by CBS, saying:

“We do believe there were several instances of potential vote fraud that occurred. It shows there is the potential for fraud. It’s not a perfect system. There are some gaps."

Of course Colorado isn't the only place where voter fraud occurs. Project Veritas recently recorded a series videos in Michigan showing just how easy it is to vote as someone else. In the following video, the Project Veritas journalist claims she is Jocelyn Benson, the Dean of Wayne State University Law School, but that she lost her ID. The "Poll Supervisor" is quick to reassure Mrs. Benson that as long as she signs the affidavit on the back of the ballot she is free to vote. When the journalist pushes back and insists that she feels an obligation to prove her identity the Poll Supervisor reassures her that "nobody can vote twice" because if the real Jocelyn Benson subsequently comes in she won't be able to vote "because you already voted." Perfect logic if we understand it correctly. So just to clarify, each registered voter only gets one ballot...great, this seems reasonable...but it doesn't necessarily matter so much who casts that ballot...wait, what?

Poll Supervisor: "Yup. Because if somebody else comes in and says that they're you, they can't because you already voted. So, you can't vote twice, nobody can vote twice. So once you vote, I don't care who you are."

Poll Supervisor: "Yup I'm fine. You're not the first one that's left you ID at home.
eventually we will remove this scum...
mach es sehr schnell

Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

madhatter wrote:Dead People Are Voting In The Key Swing State Of Colorado
Colorado has been a key swing state in recent presidential elections after flip-flopping back and forth between support for Democratic and Republican candidates. Obama won the state in the past two elections but George Bush prevailed for the two preceding contests while Bob Dole narrowly eked out a victory against Clinton in 1996.

That said, the margin of victory has often been very tight in Colorado which is what makes the recent discovery of voter fraud there so concerning. An investigation by CBS Denver recently found that dozens of deceased Colorado citizens continued voting multiple years after their death...even though Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams assured CBS that “it is impossible to vote from the grave legally.” While we're disturbed by the voter fraud in Colorado, we're so glad that the legality of the issue could be cleared up so easily.

According to CBS, one of the most glaring cases of voter fraud they found was of Sara Sosa who lived in Colorado Springs. Sosa died on Oct. 14, 2009 but CBS found that she continued to cast her ballot in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Likewise, her husband, Miguel, died on Sept. 26, 2008 but voted later in 2009.

Colorado's Secretary of State confirmed the cases of voter fraud discovered by CBS, saying:

“We do believe there were several instances of potential vote fraud that occurred. It shows there is the potential for fraud. It’s not a perfect system. There are some gaps."

Of course Colorado isn't the only place where voter fraud occurs. Project Veritas recently recorded a series videos in Michigan showing just how easy it is to vote as someone else. In the following video, the Project Veritas journalist claims she is Jocelyn Benson, the Dean of Wayne State University Law School, but that she lost her ID. The "Poll Supervisor" is quick to reassure Mrs. Benson that as long as she signs the affidavit on the back of the ballot she is free to vote. When the journalist pushes back and insists that she feels an obligation to prove her identity the Poll Supervisor reassures her that "nobody can vote twice" because if the real Jocelyn Benson subsequently comes in she won't be able to vote "because you already voted." Perfect logic if we understand it correctly. So just to clarify, each registered voter only gets one ballot...great, this seems reasonable...but it doesn't necessarily matter so much who casts that ballot...wait, what?

Poll Supervisor: "Yup I'm fine. You're not the first one that's left you ID at home.
eventually we will remove this scum...
That poll supervisor sounds like a "low information" poll worker! I wonder how the supervisor votes?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

FBI Investigating More Dead People Voting In The Key Swing State Of Virginia

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... g-virginia" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For years the political elites, backed by funding from George Soros, have fought common sense voter ID laws as blatant attempts of racist right wingers to suppress the votes of minority and low-income citizens. These same people tirelessly argue that there is no evidence of voter fraud despite the mountain of facts that keeps piling up the contrary. In fact, per the National Review, United States District Judge Lynn Adelman of Wisconsin, in response to a voter ID complaint in that state, recently claimed that “virtually no voter impersonation occurs” in Wisconsin and that “no evidence suggests that voter-impersonation fraud will become a problem at any time in the foreseeable future.”

Well, we guess that could be true if the pesky facts would just stop getting in the way. According to research conducted by the Pew Research Center in 2012, the capacity for voter fraud in the U.S. is substantial with nearly 2mm dead people found to be registered voters and nearly 3mm people registered in multiple states.

Approximately 24 million—one of every eight—voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate
More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters
Approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state
And, just earlier today we wrote about how Arcan Cetin, the 20 year old Turkish citizen who recently killed 5 people at the Cascade Mall in Washington, somehow managed to vote in the past 3 election cycles despite not being a U.S. citizen. When asked about the news, Washington Secretary of State, Kim Wyman, simply said "we don’t have a provision in state law that allows either county elections officials or the Secretary of State's office to verify someone’s citizenship." Sure, because why would someone's citizenship status be important for determining his eligibity to vote?

Now, courtesy of WaPo, we know that the FBI is investigating how exactly 19 dead people were recently re-registered to vote in the critical swing state of Virginia. A few months ago we noted Virginia Governor, and long-time Clinton confidant, Terry McAuliffe's willingness to go to great lengths to hand his state's 13 electoral votes to Hillary by registering 200,000 felons to vote, but adding dead people to the voting rolls seems a bit excessive (see "FelonsVotesMatter (To Hillary) - Clinton's Election Fate In Virginia Lies With 200,000 Unregistered Offenders").

Alas, according to WaPo, all 19 deceased voters were originally registered to vote in Harrisonburg and attempts to re-register the deceased voters were only discovered by chance after a clerk recognized one of the names as the deceased father of a local judge.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

“He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.
Meanwhile, state republicans pointed to this as obvious evidence of voter fraud...

Republicans in the state House of Delegates, who in recent years have supported tighter voter ID laws, held a conference call with reporters to call attention to the investigation.

“Oftentimes we hear our Democratic colleagues suggest that voter fraud doesn’t exist in Virginia, or it’s a myth,” House Speaker William J. Howell (R-Stafford) said. “This is proof that voter fraud not only exists but is ongoing and is a threat to the integrity of our elections.”
...while democrats responded with the same ole argument that no fraud occurred because no one actually voted.

“First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. . . . There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state. But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.”
Of course, we just pointed out how the dead in Colorado are actually voting and have been doing so for years...but we're sure that's not a concern to Toscano either.

But something tells us, no matter how many of these types of situations emerge over and over, that U.S. citizens, and common sense for that matter, will never prevail in the war against George Soros and the simple political narrative that voter I.D. laws are somehow racist and/or disenfranchise low-income voters.

KIMGeorge SorosFBI

no ID = provisional ballot to be verified with ID at a later date or discarded...it's really that simple...but you can see why dems are so adamantly opposed...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

If Drumph hadn't mocked Jeb so in the primary, he could have banked on the 'old hanging chad strategy'. :lol:
He has no fall back position now, so he's setting expectations to avoid utter and complete embarrassment.
Election rigging is a universal fact of life .. on all sides. Deal with it.

Doesn't change the most important fact related to this election.
These absolutely terrific candidates confirm it.
We are doomed. :wink:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:If Drumph hadn't mocked Jeb so in the primary, he could have banked on the 'old hanging chad strategy'. :lol: you do realize his name was never drumph right?
He has no fall back position now, so he's setting expectations to avoid utter and complete embarrassment.we'll see about that...
Election rigging is a universal fact of life .. on all sides. Deal with it.deal with it? like in the same way one deals with a rat infestation perhaps...If I'm against ANYTHING it's voter fraud...one person, one vote...period...

Doesn't change the most important fact related to this election.
These absolutely terrific candidates confirm it.
We are doomed. :wink:

I dunno I don't see the horrendous dangers the left ( and others) try to pinon trump...I see a lot of he;s orange, his hair, he does coke, racist, misogynist ( the whole line of "ists") and whole bunch of other ridiculous crap that means nothing to anyone not already opposed...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Others ?
Like many sane & logical people, many of them Republicans, who can foresee the likelihood of his ill governance.
He'll have to execute legislation on his own for lack of building any consensus .. either side.
When will his people inform him that he can't fire or stiff countries or partners via Twitter :lol:

Forever .. Goat Path