voter fraud

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: voter fraud

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/ ... /92892042/

LOL

All because Trump had the poor woman convinced her ballot would get changed to Clinton.

Good job Donny! Your rhetoric is causing your supporters to commit felonies. You going to cover their legal fees?

Lol
all the more reason for voter ID, one citizen, one vote PERIOD, no early voting no mail in ballots, provisional ballots for anyone who can't determine when the first tuesday after the first monday in november is.......all the rest of what you said is a stretch at best... and as I've asked numerous times what happens when the right adopts the ends justify the means mentality so deeply ingrained in the left already? there's a glimpse I guess...I'd prefer to see law and order vs chaos but if comes down to chaos over clinton machine type corruption, let chaos reign
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:

LOL

All because Trump had the poor woman convinced her ballot would get changed to Clinton.

Good job Donny! Your rhetoric is causing your supporters to commit felonies. You going to cover their legal fees?

Lol
all the more reason for voter ID, one citizen, one vote PERIOD, no early voting no mail in ballots, provisional ballots for anyone who can't determine when the first tuesday after the first monday in november is.......all the rest of what you said is a stretch at best... and as I've asked numerous times what happens when the right adopts the ends justify the means mentality so deeply ingrained in the left already? there's a glimpse I guess...I'd prefer to see law and order vs chaos but if comes down to chaos over clinton machine type corruption, let chaos reign

Stretch at best? The woman admitted in an interview she thought her Trump vote was going to be flipped for Clinton. Look it up. And who has been beating the vote flipping drum the loudest? Dumbass Donny.

In regards to mail in ballots; I have no problem with it. I have an 86 year old neighbor on oxygen who would not be able to handle the waiting in line and all involved in going to the polls. I brought her to the town hall to fill out the paperwork for her to mail in her vote. I helped her fill it out and mail it. She voted for Trump.

The amount of voter fraud is minimal and works both ways. You don't hear Clinton whining
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

LOL

Lol

Stretch at best? The woman admitted in an interview she thought her Trump vote was going to be flipped for Clinton. Look it up. And who has been beating the vote flipping drum the loudest? Dumbass Donny.good grief you know damn well he never told anyone to vote twice or anything of the sort...and the complaints didn't originate with him, nor is this the first election where this has been an issue....no need for the theatrics...

In regards to mail in ballots; I have no problem with it. I have an 86 year old neighbor on oxygen who would not be able to handle the waiting in line and all involved in going to the polls. I brought her to the town hall to fill out the paperwork for her to mail in her vote. I helped her fill it out and mail it. She voted for Trump.

The amount of voter fraud is minimal and works both ways. You don't hear Clinton whining
with the exception of the part about helping your neighbor I'm just going to ignore most of the rest of what you wrote cuz it's ridiculous, ...I do agree there needs to be some sort of provision for people that truly cannot get to the polls like expedited voting line for handicapped etc...you show up and you go to the next available booth...unverifiable mail in ballots aren't it though... Perhaps your state has a decent verification process...When I lived in CT you had to show ID to register and to vote...they ran registration drives at the local grocery all the time..very simple...voter fraud does not work both ways and thus is of minimal consequence...ZERO voter fraud is the only acceptable amount...

early voting? some states had voting in SEPTEMBER...screw that...I can see maybe all states vote for a week or something like that but what we have now in some states is ridiculous...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Early voting does not benefit or hurt any party more so than another, so I don't see a problem.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

So why not allow early voting in, say, August? How about right after the conventions in July?

Too much (usually) happens in September and October. Early votes more than a week in advance are by definition uninformed votes. OK, less informed. I'd be in favor of early voting being restricted to the week prior to the election.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Mister Moose wrote:So why not allow early voting in, say, August? How about right after the conventions in July?

Too much (usually) happens in September and October. Early votes more than a week in advance are by definition uninformed votes. OK, less informed. I'd be in favor of early voting being restricted to the week prior to the election.
:like I don't like early voting either but could agree to it with Mister Moose's limitation.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:So why not allow early voting in, say, August? How about right after the conventions in July?

:like I don't like early voting either but could agree to it with Mister Moose's limitation.
yeah me too....
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

LOL

Lol

Stretch at best? The woman admitted in an interview she thought her Trump vote was going to be flipped for Clinton. Look it up. And who has been beating the vote flipping drum the loudest? Dumbass Donny.good grief you know damn well he never told anyone to vote twice or anything of the sort...and the complaints didn't originate with him, nor is this the first election where this has been an issue....no need for the theatrics...

with the exception of the part about helping your neighbor I'm just going to ignore most of the rest of what you wrote cuz it's ridiculous, ...I do agree there needs to be some sort of provision for people that truly cannot get to the polls like expedited voting line for handicapped etc...you show up and you go to the next available booth...unverifiable mail in ballots aren't it though... Perhaps your state has a decent verification process...When I lived in CT you had to show ID to register and to vote...they ran registration drives at the local grocery all the time..very simple...voter fraud does not "work both ways and thus is of minimal consequence"...ZERO voter fraud is the only acceptable amount...

early voting? some states had voting in SEPTEMBER...screw that...I can see maybe all states vote for a week or something like that but what we have now in some states is ridiculous...
great idea moose...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

40% or more expected to vote BEFORE election day...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

MOAR FRAUD

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-0 ... oter-fraud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A couple of days ago we wrote about a voter fraud case in Pennsylvania in which state police raided the offices of a democrat "public advocacy" group, FieldWorks, LLC, seeking evidence of falsified voter registration forms. The Inquirer Daily News, cited court records noting that police were seeking templates that were "utilized to construct fraudulent voter registration forms." At that time, the investigation was thought to be linked solely to an office in the city of Norwood in Delaware County, PA.

To our complete lack of surprise, however, it now looks like the issue may extend beyond the Norwood, PA office as The Inquirer Daily News is reporting that the "probe of FieldWorks LLC is likely to expand to other spots in the state"...shocking. The probe was apparently expanded after applications were discovered where "individuals were registered to multiple addresses" or where social security numbers didn't tie back to driver's license numbers.

A source with knowledge of the inquiry said Wednesday the probe of FieldWorks LLC is likely to expand to other spots in the state.

At the same time, Delaware County officials are preparing to challenge thousands of voter registration forms submitted by the group, questioning if they were filed on time. A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Friday.

Both developments came after Pennsylvania state police searched FieldWorks' Norwood office last week seeking, among other things, forms that could be used to "construct fraudulent voter registration forms," according to court records.

The questions about the forms extend beyond their timeliness, Maddren says. County election officials who surveyed the forms, he said, also discovered some applications where individuals were registered to multiple addresses or where registrants' Social Security numbers did not match their driver's license numbers.
But the AG's office warns that we shouldn't jump to any conclusions because there is no evidence of "a plot to cast fraudulent ballots"...this could have just been an attempt to "to artificially inflate voter registration numbers." Perhaps someone within the AG's office could explain why someone would go through all the trouble of creating false voter registrations if they never intended to actually use them...what exactly would be the point?

The Attorney General's Office has declined to discuss its investigation, or say if evidence suggests a plot to cast fraudulent ballots or just attempts by paid canvassers to artificially inflate voter registration numbers.
As we noted earlier this week, FieldWorks describes itself as "a nationally recognized grassroots organizing firm founded to help progressive organizations, advocacy groups, and members of the Democratic family take their public engagement and electoral strategies to the next level." Yes, we would also confirm that committing voter fraud is indeed "taking things to the next level."

Meanwhile, the FieldWorks website notes that the organization utilizes "innovative grassroots strategies" to "target the right voters in the right places, and using the right tactics at the right time." The website also lists its core competencies as "vote-by-mail, early voting, voter registration..." Somehow, we wouldn't be surprised if they also specialized in helping dead voters as well...though it would be a little reckless to put that directly on a website...that's more of a message that should be communicated in person or over the phone.

Led by experienced national and international strategists with their hearts in grassroots organizing, FieldWorks creates campaigns that combine innovative grassroots strategies, the newest online and communication technologies, and time-tested shoe leather tactics with one thing in mind: achieving our client’s goals. Targeting the right voters in the right places, and using the right tactics at the right time (Vote-by-Mail, Early Voting, voter registration, mail, phones, direct voter contact, message integration, and the Internet), FieldWorks puts the plan together that will yield the winning results.

Just in case you think this may be a non-partisan organization, FieldWorks' website also includes a case study on work they did for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Comittee:

In 2006 and 2008, FieldWorks was part of a team brought in by the DCCC to work with their most targeted races to develop Field and GOTV Plans. FieldWorks was responsible for working with the Field Directors to ensure that a quality Field Plan was in place, direct voter contact plans established with clear metrics and deliverables, establishing paid canvass operations and managing Get-Out-the-Vote activities.
Of course, FieldWorks also denied similar charges in Ohio during the 2012 election cycle that landed one Ohio University student in jail.

In 2012, FieldWorks' voter registration efforts in Ohio sparked some controversy. FieldWorks employees filed thousands of new voter registration cards in the final week before the registration deadline. Some of them were found to be fraudulent.

In that same election, FieldWorks included a cover letter with its mass voter filing warning that it itself viewed scores of the submitted names as fraudulent.

Police in Cincinnati arrested a former Ohio University student in 2012 working in FieldWorks on charges of forging 22 signatures on a petition drive. Police said at the time that FieldWorks itself played no role in that man's scheme to pad his list.
And we'll summarize, once again, with this:

Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day. Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 17, 2016
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

will there be a false flag cyber attack that postpones, suspends or otherwise impacts the elections?
mach es sehr schnell

boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Bubba wrote:

In general I would support anything that helps maximize legal voter turnout. Voting open in September however seems a little over the top.

I like the one week idea. Maybe just say the polls are open from Sunday to Saturday and call it good.

But... How "big" of an election do we do that for? Is there currently early voting for non presidential year elections?
Don't Killington Pico