Hillary Clinton’s “Medical Handler”.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Hillary Clinton’s “Medical Handler”.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Highway Star »

Update...........the medical handler is nowhere to be found, and Hillary's schedule is pretty much wiped clean except for the debates. What the heck is going on here?!?!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... urrogates/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Lefty media is on full on lockdown...........

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ys-health/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Mister Moose wrote:Where's the 15 seconds leading up to that video? I hate the lack of prior events this clip avoids. I'd like to see the previous question and answer leading up to it. It appears the reporter on viewer's left is pushing fairly close to Hillary asking about a VP choice and that seems to immediately precede her 'episode'. You can then hear Hillary saying " you guys have got to try the cold [unintelligible]."

It's possible she is A) feigning personal affront from the reporter being in her face so close, and B) sidestepping the VP question by talking about the drink in her hand.

Or not. I just naturally go to suspicious when the lead in is so clipped. And the usually HRC defensive press has been so silent on this one.
There was a lead into the fit. She was answering a question from a reporter in front of her. The person on her right slipped in and asked a question and shoved the phone into her face. HRC backed off and then the seizure began. HRC tried to find words but nothing came out until she turned and noted how good the iced coffee or whatever it is was.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

He's back!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... ghing-fit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

WaPo comment section going bonkers - cat is out of the bag!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... /#comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Everybody's favorite mystery man......

All making sense here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com ... ys/d7ig8qc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My wife is an NP and while we watched she pointed out that anti seizure medicine dramatically reduces your ability to deal with heat.

If someone is seizing you either let them seize or you dose them HEAVILY with Valium. This video is consistent with someone that has been dosed. Especially when you note that she walked out of Chelseas apt 2 hours later. You would follow this up with IV fluids, easily done at Chelseas.

Also, large close crowd, fatigue, noise would be seizure triggers. Obviously conjecture, but the pieces all fit.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Brilliant:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1502849226 ... ons-health" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a blog post I wrote on December 27th, 2015, I said this…

Bonus Thought 1: One of the skills a hypnotist has to master is reading people’s inner thoughts based on their body language. That’s a common skill for people in the business world too, but hypnotists go deeper than looking at crossed arms and furrowed brows. We learn to look for subtle changes in breathing patterns, tiny changes in muscle tone, variations in skin color (blushing or not), word choice, pupil dilation, and more. I assume law enforcement people look for similar tells when doing interrogations.

As regular readers know, I’m a trained hypnotist. And to me, Hillary Clinton looks as if she is hiding a major health issue. If you read Malcolm Gladwell’s book, Blink, you know that so-called “experts” can sometimes instantly make decisions before they know why. In my case, I am going to make an “expert” hypnotist prediction about Hillary Clinton without knowing exactly which clues I am picking up, or whether I am hallucinating them.

Prediction: I’ll put the odds at 75% that we learn of an important Clinton health issue before the general election. That estimate is based on my own track record of guessing things about people without the benefit of knowing why. I think Trump is picking up the same vibe. He has already questioned Clinton’s “stamina.”

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:Brilliant:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1502849226 ... ons-health" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In a blog post I wrote on December 27th, 2015, I said this…

Bonus Thought 1: One of the skills a hypnotist has to master is reading people’s inner thoughts based on their body language. That’s a common skill for people in the business world too, but hypnotists go deeper than looking at crossed arms and furrowed brows. We learn to look for subtle changes in breathing patterns, tiny changes in muscle tone, variations in skin color (blushing or not), word choice, pupil dilation, and more. I assume law enforcement people look for similar tells when doing interrogations.

As regular readers know, I’m a trained hypnotist. And to me, Hillary Clinton looks as if she is hiding a major health issue. If you read Malcolm Gladwell’s book, Blink, you know that so-called “experts” can sometimes instantly make decisions before they know why. In my case, I am going to make an “expert” hypnotist prediction about Hillary Clinton without knowing exactly which clues I am picking up, or whether I am hallucinating them.

Prediction: I’ll put the odds at 75% that we learn of an important Clinton health issue before the general election. That estimate is based on my own track record of guessing things about people without the benefit of knowing why. I think Trump is picking up the same vibe. He has already questioned Clinton’s “stamina.”
Blink is a great book. Has nothing to do with hypnotist so maybe some confirmation bias. Nonetheless a good quick read.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I'm not buying it. This latest episode looks too much like her convolutions a month or so ago. Pneumonia is a cover for a serious problem caused by her concussion and clot.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

In Sunday's video, watch her feet - they don't ever take a step, they shuffle and immediately the toes drag to where she is no longer on her feet, then the next shuffle the dragging toe catches on the curb. Watch her hands - they were apparently behind her on the post she was leaning against. As she leans forward to move towards the van, her hands stay behind her. No one walks like that. There was no hand motion for balance or support while her feet tripped. The agent that moves in on the unsupported side had to pull her arm out from behind her to help support her. Watch her depart from the post. She doesn't rise to her feet. She is taken to her feet by the woman on her left. Watch her knees. They buckle as soon as she leaves the support of the post. Her legs move more like a limp puppet dangling legs than conscious supporting legs. The woman on the left sees this and moves behind her and puts her other arm around Hillary.

Was she even fully conscious?

If she was so marginal, why was there only one aide at her side while waiting for the van?

Why did no one notice her lack of consciousness/movement impaired?

It's way more than "tripping on the curb".
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:In Sunday's video, watch her feet - they don't ever take a step, they shuffle and immediately the toes drag to where she is no longer on her feet, then the next shuffle the dragging toe catches on the curb. Watch her hands - they were apparently behind her on the post she was leaning against. As she leans forward to move towards the van, her hands stay behind her. No one walks like that. There was no hand motion for balance or support while her feet tripped. The agent that moves in on the unsupported side had to pull her arm out from behind her to help support her. Watch her depart from the post. She doesn't rise to her feet. She is taken to her feet by the woman on her left. Watch her knees. They buckle as soon as she leaves the support of the post. Her legs move more like a limp puppet dangling legs than conscious supporting legs. The woman on the left sees this and moves behind her and puts her other arm around Hillary.

If she was so marginal, why was there only one aide at her side while waiting for the van?

she is in some sort of incapacitated mode but the fact that her head is very much upright and looking straight fwd isn't s consistent with lack of consciousness...shoulders, upper body etc are very rigid, not slumped or "fluid" as would be the case with lack of consciousness...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Mister Moose wrote:In Sunday's video, watch her feet - they don't ever take a step, they shuffle and immediately the toes drag to where she is no longer on her feet, then the next shuffle the dragging toe catches on the curb. Watch her hands - they were apparently behind her on the post she was leaning against. As she leans forward to move towards the van, her hands stay behind her. No one walks like that. There was no hand motion for balance or support while her feet tripped. The agent that moves in on the unsupported side had to pull her arm out from behind her to help support her. Watch her depart from the post. She doesn't rise to her feet. She is taken to her feet by the woman on her left. Watch her knees. They buckle as soon as she leaves the support of the post. Her legs move more like a limp puppet dangling legs than conscious supporting legs. The woman on the left sees this and moves behind her and puts her other arm around Hillary.

My theory is they had to dose her with the diazepam, on the spot in the crowd, and had a few minutes to get her walked to the curbside for the van pickup. The meds were kicking in while she was leaning against the pillar, and she had to be dragged away. The meds wear off in about an hour, which was enough time to get her back on her feet at Chelsea's apartment, which explains the quick bounce back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diazepam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Diazepam

Diazepam, first marketed as Valium, is a medication of the benzodiazepine family that typically produces a calming effect. It is commonly used to treat a range of conditions including anxiety, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, muscle spasms, seizures, trouble sleeping, and restless legs syndrome.[3] It may also be used to cause memory loss during certain medical procedures.[4][5] It can be taken by mouth, inserted into the rectum, injected into muscle, or injected into a vein.[5] When given into a vein, effects begin in one to five minutes and last up to an hour.[5] By mouth, effects may take 40 minutes to begin.[6]

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me
Is there anyone home?
Come on now
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain
Get you on your feet again.

Just a little pinprick.
There'll be no more, ah!
But you may feel a little sick.
Can you stand up?
I do believe it's working, good.
That'll keep you going through the show
Come on it's time to go.

All rights Rodger Waters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

All is well, nothing to see here folks!

http://nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-sk ... h-episode/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

^^^ Was there any question why they whisked her off to Moon-Faced daughters :?: The public can never find out the truth about Cankle.