Hillary Clinton’s “Medical Handler”.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Hillary Clinton’s “Medical Handler”.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Highway Star »

Watch this video very carefully, more than once:

Who is the stocky bald guy.....the most out of shape Secret Service lead agent ever? Note how when Hillary freezes up, he reassures her and waves off the agents. Think nothing of it..........

Wait for it...................

Bam.

^Graduated med school in 2001, so is now around 40ish, that's obviously an old pic

What's the thing he's carrying around?

Oh, its this. :shock:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... unola-m-d/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://theralphretort.com/breaking-hill ... m-8007016/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... ns-health/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
GSKI
Powderhound

Re: Hillary Clinton’s “Medical Handler”.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GSKI »

Questions about John McCain's health when he was running for President were constant from the media (gee he is still around!) even though he did release his health records early on and Clinton has not but things work differently with Democrats even if they have a history of health problems like Clinton. I believe she is required by law to eventually release them but the law may not apply to her. She is the major medias candidate and they are not going to go out of their way to hurt her by asking too many questions. All she needs to do is keep out of sight and she will win easily as Trumps campaign has blown up on the launch pad.

We know she had some sort of brain clot and had to wear those funny glasses for awhile and that certainly could be a diazepam pen in the picture used for anxiety, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, muscle spasms and SEIZURES. In the video it looks like she pauses and is a little lost (she was interrupted by protesters) then he walks up to her and he POSSIBLY sticks her with the pen using his right hand sticking the front of her left hand and says "are you (?)" or "you're" "ok". Then he says "keep talking we are not going anywhere" referring to the protesters. If the guy was simply a political hack it what he did would make sense but if he is some kind of medical professional then it does not unless he was treating her. If you watch it multiple times you see her mouth grimace the moment he touches her as if reacting possibly to his touch or something else. Anyhow Clinton's health shall remain an impenetrable mystery unless she keels over on stage and even then who knows.
GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

The Washington Post says the big guy is Secret Service Assistant Special Agent in Charge Todd Madison.
When a Republican is running for President speculation about health becomes a major issue for the mainstream media and even if no evidence is found the viewer is left wondering. When a Democrats is running for President the media rush to defend the candidate from the speculation by a few not widely viewed right of center websites.
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

GSKI wrote:The Washington Post says the big guy is Secret Service Assistant Special Agent in Charge Todd Madison.
Saw that....absolutely meaningless. :bull

Either he is referring to another agent on stage or the Dr. is being given cover as a secret service agent with a cover identity.
Last edited by Highway Star on Aug 9th, '16, 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Does this sound familiar? From a commenter to the article:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... ring-back/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I suffer from absence seizures and know about epilepsy. That diagnosis of Hillary seems more likely. This allegation of a defibrillator seems like grasping at straws.

Absence seizures can last only a second or two and often people can go on talking during the seizure. Many times, the person having the seizure do not realize it has occurred. You just think that you perhaps zoned out for a second and then things go on as normal.

Keppra and various other drugs can lessen or prevent recurrences of the seizures depending upon how bad they are and how often they occur. My seizures have happened all of my life and were never a problem because I stayed on my meds. However, after suffering a TIA (transient ischemic attach or mini-stroke) several years ago my seizures became more pronounced. That said, my neurologist says my episodes are considered light epilepsy and by staying on my meds I have not experienced an episode in several years.

---------------------------

Diazepam is valium. It is also sometimes used for seizures but I have never been aware that the effect is instantaneous. Often a simple touch or pat on the back (as her security man was shown doing) can snap you out of the seizure. Generally, and I am only speaking for myself, I do not lose complete consciousness during my episodes. But, it has happened a couple of times. To me it is more like a moment of confusion where you still see everything and still hear voices but to me they seem like they are all in a tunnel or far away. It is kind of like being in a fog or some type of hypnotic state for a second. I usually am able to shake my head and everything seems to snap back to normal. I kind of equate it to experiencing something similar to experiencing a moment of deja vu but that is not an exact analogy. To me it just seems like with whatever I am doing, I just seem to lose my place for a moment. I have lost my balance once or twice during an episode. Stress or emotion can trigger these episodes, I have found.

My neurologist tells me that each person experiences these types of seizures a bit differently. As long as I consistently take my medication, epilepsy does not affect my life in any way. However, I am sure that does not hold true for everyone who experiences these types of seizures. I am in my late 60s and it has never affected my life or career in any way. Most people do not know I have the problem.

----------------------------

Well, as I say, it has never affected my career which has been and still is very successful. However, it depends upon the severity of the seizures. Epilepsy treatment is not an exact science and neurologists in reality know very little about epilepsy compared to other medical conditions. Everybody's brain is wired a bit differently so there are no exact causes that seem to apply to everyone on a wide basis. The fact is that the workings of the brain are still a bit of a mystery to doctors. The good news is that there is a lot of research going on concerning this and doctors are learning more all of the time.

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Ambassador John Bolton on Lou Dobbs show............
Lou Dobbs: The man, ostensibly a Secret Service agent, we have found out subsequently that he’s a medical doctor who was there apparently attending to the Democratic nominee. Your reaction on what you saw and whether or not it suggests that we need to know far more about her medical condition.

Ambassador John Bolton:
Well, I’ve never seen anything like it before. I mean, presidential candidates are confronted with hecklers and demonstrators in their audiences all the time. And quite properly we ask the Secret Service to do what’s necessary to protect them. But I’ve never seen a stage manager come on to a stage like that directing agents around. If he wasn’t Secret Service who was he to tell these people, agents clearly, to move away and let the speech continue. There’s something here we don’t know about and I said I’ve never seen it before.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08 ... -not-told/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://conservativetribune.com/pharm-ex ... manualpost" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Was watching the video with her head nodding forwards and back uncontrollably. I thought it was a fake, but it was being played on Fox. She looks pretty scary with a huge smile on her face. Someone please call an Exorcist.

edit: link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:Was watching the video with her head nodding forwards and back uncontrollably. I thought it was a fake, but it was being played on Fox. She looks pretty scary with a huge smile on her face. Someone please call an Exorcist.

edit: link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjHTeo6mVw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ADMINS: why is there a problem w youtube not displaying properly?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Where's the 15 seconds leading up to that video? I hate the lack of prior events this clip avoids. I'd like to see the previous question and answer leading up to it. It appears the reporter on viewer's left is pushing fairly close to Hillary asking about a VP choice and that seems to immediately precede her 'episode'. You can then hear Hillary saying " you guys have got to try the cold [unintelligible]."

It's possible she is A) feigning personal affront from the reporter being in her face so close, and B) sidestepping the VP question by talking about the drink in her hand.

Or not. I just naturally go to suspicious when the lead in is so clipped. And the usually HRC defensive press has been so silent on this one.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:Where's the 15 seconds leading up to that video? I hate the lack of prior events this clip avoids. I'd like to see the previous question and answer leading up to it. It appears the reporter on viewer's left is pushing fairly close to Hillary asking about a VP choice and that seems to immediately precede her 'episode'. You can then hear Hillary saying " you guys have got to try the cold [unintelligible]."CHAI

It's possible she is A) feigning personal affront from the reporter being in her face so close, and B) sidestepping the VP question by talking about the drink in her hand.

Or not. I just naturally go to suspicious when the lead in is so clipped. And the usually HRC defensive press has been so silent on this one.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If I'm trump I'm wearing a flashing lapel pin to the debates and doing everything I can to make her go off the deep end on live TV...certainly looks like there's some major issues there...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

The reporter looks horrified. Hillary quickly changes the subject with saying "you guys have to try the cold chai". It looks like the reporter initially startles her, she pulls her head back. After she pulls her head back in shock she has some kind of episode. Very, very odd. You're not going to see this on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN or MSNBC. No, they know she has health problems and don't want them exposed. Hillary should release her complete medical records. But with Trump not releasing his taxes he has no clout to ask for her to do so. :shock:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:The reporter looks horrified. Hillary quickly changes the subject with saying "you guys have to try the cold chai". It looks like the reporter initially startles her, she pulls her head back. After she pulls her head back in shock she has some kind of episode. Very, very odd. You're not going to see this on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN or MSNBC. No, they know she has health problems and don't want them exposed. Hillary should release her complete medical records. But with Trump not releasing his taxes he has no clout to ask for her to do so. :shock:
yep the "unexpected" voice from the side seems to set her off...
mach es sehr schnell

Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Not normal:

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdn ... eizure.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;