THIS IS PERJURY

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

THIS IS PERJURY

Post by madhatter »

Clinton MUST be indicted here... this is a very clear cut case of perjury before congress...

ADMINS: Youtube embed still doesn't work...

https://youtu.be/BvFiH_F9jLo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... th-perjury" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A pair of leading House Republicans on Monday laid out detailed instructions for the Justice Department to file perjury charges against Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

More than a month after first requesting the department open a criminal probe into Clinton for alleged misstatements she made under oath, the GOP heads of the House Judiciary and Oversight committees told a federal prosecutor specifically where they believed Clinton had lied to Congress about her email setup at the Department of State.

In at least four separate occasions during a marathon appearance before the House Select Committee on Benghazi, the lawmakers alleged, the former secretary's claims were at odds with what the FBI has now discovered to be the truth about her private server.
"Although there may be other aspects of Secretary Clinton’s sworn testimony that are at odds with the FBI’s findings, her testimony in those four areas bears specific scrutiny in light of the facts and evidence” provided by FBI Director James Comey, Reps. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) and Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) told the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, Channing Phillips. Goodlatte leads the Judiciary Committee and Chaffetz runs the Oversight Committee.

Monday’s letter is a sign that Republicans are committed to pressuring the Justice Department to act against Clinton, even after it notably declined to prosecute her for mishandling classified information.

The GOP chairmen also appear to be making a public case for an indictment, perhaps building off widespread unease with the decision not to prosecute the former first lady. In addition to their letter on Monday, the Oversight Committee also released a 2.5-minute video detailing apparent inaccuracies in Clinton’s testimony.

Following news that the department would not indict Clinton, multiple Republicans noted apparent contradictions between what she said in public and what the FBI discovered to be true.

In particular, they pointed to statements that Clinton had made under oath before the Benghazi Committee last October.

For one, Clinton repeatedly claimed that none of the material she sent or received via her personal email account was marked as classified. The FBI later declared that at least three emails on her machine contained some classified markings, although they were incomplete and apparently done in error.

Additionally, Clinton previously claimed that her lawyers had gone through each of her emails individually; that all of her work-related emails were given back to the State Department in 2014; and that she used only one server throughout the course of her tenure as the nation’s top diplomat. Each of those points was proven incorrect, the GOP lawmakers claimed.

"The four pieces of sworn testimony by Secretary Clinton described herein are incompatible with the FBI’s findings," they wrote. "We hope this information is helpful to your office’s consideration of our referral."

Earlier this month, the Justice Department told Goodlatte and Chaffetz that it was reviewing information “and will take appropriate action as necessary.

no honest person can deny that this is a CLEAR CUT case of perjury before congress...
There are two statutes of U.S. Code that govern perjury before Congress. Section 1621 of Title 18, often called the “general perjury” statute, prohibits individuals from lying to Congress while under oath, while Section 1001, also known as the “false statement” statute, covers testimony given while not under oath. A person convicted of perjury could face fines up to $100,000 or up to five years in jail.
BOTH for each and every count sounds about right here...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: THIS IS PERJURY

Post by madhatter »

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-e ... SKCN10R23A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the silence of the sheeple is deafening....

one way or another this bitch needs to be prosecuted, convicted and sentenced...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

Clinton MUST be indicted here... this is a very clear cut case of perjury before congress...
Dude it is simply not going to happen Clinton is going to win the election and the Democrats will win back the Senate and House and rule the Supreme Court for decades to come approving every Federal expansion of power over the states until it will not matter who is elected in the states. The feds will rule policy as long as they are Democrats and they always will be once all the illegals are legalized and swiftly made Democrat voters and the country flooded with new Democrats in increasing numbers every year. Just like in California it is the model. Say goodbye to localized Democracy. Trump is a flawed candidate and the only news about him that will be highlighted in the media enough to make a difference will be how unfit he is for office. I have never seen a clearer election winner than Clinton in all my watching of Presidential elections. Just say N!
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

GSKI wrote:
Dude it is simply not going to happen Clinton is going to win the election and the Democrats will win back the Senate and House and rule the Supreme Court for decades to come approving every Federal expansion of power over the states until it will not matter who is elected in the states. The feds will rule policy as long as they are Democrats and they always will be once all the illegals are legalized and swiftly made Democrat voters and the country flooded with new Democrats in increasing numbers every year. Just like in California it is the model. Say goodbye to localized Democracy. Trump is a flawed candidate and the only news about him that will be highlighted in the media enough to make a difference will be how unfit he is for office. I have never seen a clearer election winner than Clinton in all my watching of Presidential elections. Just say N!
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

GSKI wrote:
Attachments
just-plain-nuts-cartoon.gif
just-plain-nuts-cartoon.gif (14.69 KiB) Viewed 343 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

well I gotta hold out hope that we still have a justice system here and that law and order will prevail...EVERYONE should be deeply concerned about the level of corruption we are seeing in our govt...cuz while it may favor your chosen candidate there won't be any favors for you...
mach es sehr schnell

GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

Troll, I wish! I get around to a lot of places all over New England often ending up in waiting areas with TVs and lots of people and when Trump comes on people cannot contain their disgust. Since I am there for business I have to be neutral but most people cannot shut up about how appealed they are with Trump. I have never seen anything like it. Never with Romney, McCain or Bush even at the height of Bush's unpopularity.

As for the Senate going back to the Democrats you have to consider not only Trump dragging down the down ticket Senators up for reelection but that fact that in this election cycle Republicans have 2 times the # of Senators up for reelection as Democrats so a Senate loss is likely.

As for the Supreme Court the Senate approves the justices and with Democrats in control of the Senate they can rubber stamp liberal justices like Kagan, Ginsburg, Sotomeyer and Breyer. These are the justices that voted yes on Obama's illegal alien child amnesty ("children" up to the age of 31!) the so called "dreamers". I would not be surprised if almost all the illegal aliens are children! A lower court had said this was not an allowed federal power under the Constitution so the case got appealed to the Supreme Court. With Scalia gone the court deadlocked 4 4 . When that happens the lower court ruling stands. If the liberal Democrat appointed wing of the Supreme Court can rubber stamp such an expansion of federal power as the President essentially taking over immigration law then they will probably approve anything. Obama himself even said he could not do it for years. With a progressive Democrat Supreme Court I would expect to see the 2nd Amendment reinterpreted to be a collective right not an individual right and slowly phased out over the years since it is such a contentious issue. A Democrat Supreme Court would probably approve federal government powers to cut off gun sales as a public health emergency after a few studies from Democrat think tanks. Who knows. I know there is no expansion of federal power a Democrat Supreme Court did not find some reason to approve. Just look at what they fit in under the commerce clause.