SJW's the latest homegrown terrorist?

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

SJW's the latest homegrown terrorist?

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-1 ... -explosion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Police Seek Motive Behind NYC Bombing, As Strange SJW Manifesto Take Credit For Explosion
In a day in which the Islamic State claimed responsibility for a "soldier" who stabbed nine people in a Minnesota Mall, authorities were urgently trying to avoid labeling last night's IED explosion in midtown Manhattan which injured 29 people, as the second terrorist attack in the same day. So, it not terrorism, what was it? According to the latest attempt to steer the narrative, and as we reported last night, investigators are treating the explosion as an “intentional act,” and while they haven’t ruled out terrorism, weren't willing to label the explosion as a terrorist act until authorities had a better idea of a motive, Mayor Bill de Blasio said.

Investigators had recovered bomb components near the explosion scene that are “indicative” of an improvised explosive device, NYC's new Police Commissioner, James O’Neill said. Additionally, officials said they were trying to determine if the explosion in Manhattan, an unexploded device that was found four blocks away, and a blast earlier in the day about 80 miles away in New Jersey, were the work of the same individual or group, even if - as mayor de Blasio would like you to believe - there was no element of actual terrorism.

According to the WSJ, authorities on Sunday said they see similarities between the bombs—cellphones were used in all three devices—but that they hadn’t made a clear connection. The main focus remains on the Manhattan blast. “I’m concerned,” said NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill. “We did have a bomb that was detonated…and we have no one apprehended so of course I’m concerned.” The explosion came on Mr. O’Neill’s second day on the job.

Investigators were also working to analyze the bomb in search of any DNA material and evidence from both devices is being sent to the FBI bioterrorism lab in Virginia for further analysis.

Luckily, nobody was seriously hurt: all of those injured were released from hospitals as of Sunday morning, authorities said. Most of the injuries were the result of flying debris and glass. One person suffered a serious injury that was described as a puncture wound, officials said.

Meanwhile, an odd manifesto posted on Tumblr by someone claiming to have orchestrated the bombing on behalf of the LGBTQ society, was being vetted by authorities. Investigators are scrutinizing the posting but haven’t yet determined if it is authentic, according to two people familiar with the investigation.

The manifesto consists of two Tumblr posts that went up Sunday: “I’m the NY Bomber,” the blog post claims, with the nameless writer claiming the bomb had been planted in protest of Donald Trump and broader mistreatment of the LGBT community. While New York officials have not announced a motive or suspect in the explosion, that hasn’t stopped some from circulating and crediting the page. As Pix11 first reported, the blog is titled, “I’m the NY bomber. This will be my manifesto,” and contains two entries:

Taking a human life

I don’t know exactly how I feel about taking human lives
However, what I do know is that If I don’t do what needs to be done nobody will pay attention. LGBTQ+ people are much more likely to commit suicide than straight cisgendered people. It seems that nobody cares, however what if people from the LGBTQ+ community started lashing out in response to the violence and oppression we face with violence and possibly oppression? I’m sure that would give people a reason to not stand by while so many people are being oppressed. I suppose I’m just going to have to move forward knowing that what I am doing had a purpose and will in fact make a difference. I’ll keep you all posted.

Manufacturing Test Explosives

Hi.

You probably have all seen the news by now, the explosives detonated in New York City, that was me. Those were just some tests, I know where I have made errors and I will not make the same mistake next time.
I did it because I cannot stand society.
I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society.
It is 2016 and we are still being viewed as mentally ill, sinners, attention seekers, and just plain weirdos in general. I am not going to stand by while under classed and underprivileged people are oppressed. I am not going to stand by while there is inequality in my country such as the racism being seen in white police officers all over the country. I am not going to live in a country where it is OK to have a misogynist, xenophobic, racist Islamophobic, republican candidate running for President of The United States! That’s implying that republicans in general should even be taken seriously as they are all cisgendered privileged white people.
This is not the end, this is just the beginning. I will be remembered. I will make a difference. I will eliminate my targets before it is too late.
The blog, whose author claimed to be a member of the LGBT community and threatened to plant more explosives, was inexplicably scrubbed from Tumblr shortly after 2 p.m. Sunday.

For now, NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill has repeated what he said since last night: “Right now we don’t have enough information to make any final conclusion... During the course of the investigation we are going to determine what the motivation is at some point. We’ll say it loud and clear and if it is an act of terrorism we’re going to come out and say it.”

The second IED device was considered to be the best lead, federal and local officials cited by the WSJ said. Authorities moved the device to a secure NYPD facility in the Bronx around 2:30 a.m. Sunday morning. Authorities were able to successfully open the device Sunday evening so it didn’t explode in the process. Investigators found what appeared to be explosives in the device and have turned it over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for further testing, a senior law enforcement official said.

Whether the anonymous blogging SJW is the culprit behind the bombing, or if this is indeed the lethal act of some local terrorist cell, remains to be seen.

We many not have to wait long for an answer: the explosion comes just as the city prepares to host the United Nations General Assembly, an annual gathering of top leaders from around the world that historically has put authorities in the city on high alert.

“You will see a very substantial NYPD presence this week, bigger than ever,” Mr. de Blasio said. “We would normally have an expanded presence. You will see an even stronger presence now.”

In other words, anyone who needs to travel in or through Manhattan over the next week, find alternative plans.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
shortski
Site Admin

Re: SJW's the latest homegrown terrorist?

Post by shortski »

madhatter wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-1 ... -explosion

Police Seek Motive Behind NYC Bombing, As Strange SJW Manifesto Take Credit For Explosion
In a day in which the Islamic State claimed responsibility for a "soldier" who stabbed nine people in a Minnesota Mall, authorities were urgently trying to avoid labeling last night's IED explosion in midtown Manhattan which injured 29 people, as the second terrorist attack in the same day. So, it not terrorism, what was it? According to the latest attempt to steer the narrative, and as we reported last night, investigators are treating the explosion as an “intentional act,” and while they haven’t ruled out terrorism, weren't willing to label the explosion as a terrorist act until authorities had a better idea of a motive, Mayor Bill de Blasio said.
Hey look a squirrel.....noting to see here move along move along.
Cogito, ergo sum

Sometimes it is that simple.

ImageImage