"Monica Lewinsky is alive today because of choices I made"

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

"Monica Lewinsky is alive today because of choices I made"

Post by Highway Star »

Damn.................. :shock:
Her difficult decision to expose the Lewinsky affair was motivated in part out of concern for Lewinsky’s well-being, she said. The intern was acting erratically toward the end of the affair and Bill Clinton had much to lose with a public disclosure in light of the Paula Jones lawsuit, Tripp said in a previous interview with me. And Tripp points out that before she went to Starr, Lewinsky had informed Bill Clinton that Tripp knew about their relationship, putting both Lewinsky and Tripp in the crosshairs of the Clinton machine.

“I say today, and I will continue to say, that I believe Monica Lewinsky is alive today because of choices I made and action I took,” she said. “That may sound melodramatic to your listeners. I can only say that from my perspective, I believe that she and I at the time were in danger, because nothing stands in the way of these people achieving their political ends.”

But perhaps most critically, Tripp points out that Clinton’s treatment of Lewinsky was the straw that broke the camel’s back, the misdeed that finally prompted Tripp to speak publicly after bearing witness to scandal after scandal, offenses mostly hidden from the public. Tripp said there were numerous instances in which she wanted to go public on other issues before the Lewinsky debacle, but in the end, she was too afraid.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -scandals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Highway Star on Sep 29th, '16, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
yiddle on da fiddle
Powderhound

Re: Monica Lewinsky is alive today because of choices I made

Post by yiddle on da fiddle »

tee hee hee........................................................................There once was a gal named Lewinsky......Who was musical...just like Stravinksy...She'd play Hail To The Chief....on a flute made of beef.......
Attachments
monica.jpg
monica.jpg (11.16 KiB) Viewed 315 times
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Article is near the top of Drudge Report right now. This is going to blow up.

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Highway Star wrote:This is going to blow up.
No it's not. It's old news at this point and Hillary has got to where she is despite it.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
No it's not. It's old news at this point and Hillary has got to where she is despite it.
ehhh it's quite relevant and current in that it largely negates much of clinton's "war on women" line of attack, and punctuates Clinton's hypocritical pure BS tired and shopworn talking points platform that accomplishes none of what it pretends to intend.......
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
While Trump was calling people fat 20 years ago, Hillary was busy commiting all sorts high crimes and misdemeanors. Really puts things in perspective, doesn't it?