Refugees coming to Rutland

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
GSKI
Powderhound

Re: Refugees coming to Rutland

Post by GSKI »

What if there was one terrorist that ends up in Rutland. Killington would be a prime target, say like blowing up a lift tower with all the chairs fully loaded with people. After all, women and men can not ski together; it's against Sharia Law. In Iran, they have separate ski slopes for men and women.
I do not doubt some of them will actually be working at Killington you know just to get all those xenophobes on board with the whole diversity thing sort of rub your faces in it. The chances of you personally being hurt or killed in a terrorist incident are less than dying slipping in the bath tub or being struck by lightening. Well that is what Obama says anyway and he is surrounded by men with guns at all times but he different than you and his life worth far more. The benefits of diversity far outweigh the lives of the few Americans who will die in a terrorist incident. My only concern about terrorism is their ambitions are so much greater than taking out a chair lift and killing a few unlucky folks or going on a stabbing spree in the base lodge (I put my boots on in the car anyway. No worries!).
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Icebreaker was only a movie. :roll:
so was idiocracy...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Let us know on first sight of a liftie wearing a burqua :ear
Most likely on Glade triple.
Explosions are common there.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

Woodsrider wrote:I am embarrassed to be a member of this forum right now. You bigots should be ashamed.
Agreed
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

thedev wrote:
Woodsrider wrote:I am embarrassed to be a member of this forum right now. You bigots should be ashamed.
Agreed
Let me ask the two of you (DHS) won't give us a number. How many Americans lives must be sacrificed before you would agree that we shouldn't let Muslim refugees into this country? One life, ten lives, 100 lives, 1,000 lives, 10,000 lives, 100,000 lives, a million. Give us a damn number. What is the cost in lives that is acceptable, the cost to make you feel good?
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
thedev wrote:
Agreed
Let me ask the two of you (DHS) won't give us a number. How many Americans lives must be sacrificed before you would agree that we shouldn't let Muslim refugees into this country? One life, ten lives, 100 lives, 1,000 lives, 10,000 lives, 100,000 lives, a million. Give us a damn number. What is the cost in lives that is acceptable, the cost to make you feel good?
The refugees are not the problem, this country's laxed policies with gun control are what are killing innocent Americans. Without guns, what threat do they pose?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

thedev wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
thedev wrote:
Agreed
The refugees are not the problem, this country's laxed policies with gun control are what are killing innocent Americans. Without guns, what threat do they pose?
^^^ignorant poster of the year award^^^

pressure cooker bombs

knife attacks

beheadings

car bombs

running people over with a truck

etc

etc

etc

have you ever actually seen the news?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
daytripper
Wanted Poster

Post by daytripper »

thedev wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
thedev wrote:
Agreed
do you really think that making guns illegal would put an end to criminal gun violence? If you do i have a bridge to sell you!

and i agree with others, can this thread be moved out of chatter please
GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

At least the mall shoppers were lucky enough that an off duty cop was in the mall and that he was carrying his gun contrary to the malls policy of being a gun free zone! Imagine how many unarmed people a strong young ideologically crazed Somali Muslim with a big knife would have killed if that cop was not there. You should see the video this guy was on a total rampage. I bet he could have killed a dozen. Minnesota has imported almost a hundred thousand Somali Muslim refugees and 10 of their kids born in the US just got busted in federal district court for trying to fly off to Turkey and go by land to join ISIS. How did they pay for the airline tickets? Student aid we gave them! Gee I wonder how those kids born in the US got such ideas into their heads. CULTURE!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/18/us/minnes ... -stabbing/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(CNN)The man who stabbed nine people at a Minnesota mall Saturday before being shot dead by an off-duty police officer was a "soldier of the Islamic state," according to an ISIS-linked news agency.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

madhatter wrote:
thedev wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
thedev wrote:
Agreed

pressure cooker bombs

knife attacks

beheadings

car bombs

etc

etc

etc

You get the idea.
And you've seen beheadings in America? I'm glad I don't live where you live
pepperdawg
Black Carver

Post by pepperdawg »

Everyone too busy being concerned over Killer Clowns...............

DIS-turbing....
-Woof
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

thedev wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
thedev wrote:
Agreed
We agree, there are already way too many people getting killed in this country by Americans. Adding 500,000 Muslim refugees that Clinton wants to bring in and along with tens of millions of Mexicans pouring over the open border will just add to number of dead Americans.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
GSKI
Powderhound

Post by GSKI »

You get the idea.
And you've seen beheadings in America? I'm glad I don't live where you live
Beheadings could happen anywhere in the US and have happened several times. Of course most of the news reports say we may never know what motivated them or they are simply crazy! If there were not so many similarly "crazy" people around the world I might agree with you.

HOWEVER those media proven violent racist Trump supporters and TEA baggers need to be called out for their poisonous ideology and identified by name and destroyed! This is war!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/09/27/wo ... e-say.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oklahoma beheading: FBI probing suspect's recent conversion to Islam
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

thedev wrote:
madhatter wrote:
thedev wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

pressure cooker bombs

knife attacks

beheadings

car bombs

etc

etc

etc

You get the idea.
And you've seen beheadings in America? I'm glad I don't live where you liveI'm guessing you live in LaLa land....
yep

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /16293737/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

again do you actually watch the news? read the news? cuz clearly you are uninformed, the only question is whether or not it is willful...
mach es sehr schnell

Stormchaser
Level 10K poster

Post by Stormchaser »

Stereotyping all Muslims as dangerous based on the actions of few is wrong. Protecting Americans from domestic terrorists is right. Understanding the difference isn't always easy. Vetting of refugees from war torn areas for potential terrorists makes sense, but is tough to accomplish as most records get destroyed. The entrance of Syrian refugees from terrorist states must be with outstanding oversight to ensure protection, but simply banning Muslims from travelling to America goes far beyond protection.
It’s a persistent stereotype that goes back a hundred years that immigrants commit crimes.
And what the research shows is that there’s no evidence that immigrants are either more or less likely to commit crimes than anyone else in the population. The studies that claim to find that immigrants are somehow more law-abiding than Americans are based on very flawed data, because that doesn’t identify correctly necessarily what someone’s immigration status is.
immigrants are disproportionately unlikely to be in prison. The prison population doesn’t have a lot of immigrants in it. And when you look at crime rates and correlate them with immigration populations, immigrants are — cities with lots of immigrants don’t have lots of crime.
...some of them are committing crimes, and we need to have policies in place that ensure that they are being removed as quickly as possible, and that local jurisdictions are not allowed to obstruct immigration enforcement for political reasons, which leads inevitably to people who should be removed getting released back on to the streets. And this is something that Congress needs to address to crack down on sanctuary jurisdictions and make it clear that they’re expected to comply with immigration law and that they may be penalized if they don’t.
ImageImageImageImage