Refugees coming to Rutland

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Refugees coming to Rutland

Post by SnoBrdr »

Woodsrider wrote:I am embarrassed to be a member of this forum right now. You bigots should be ashamed.
I guess they forget that unless you are Native American that we all came from somewhere else.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
steamboat1
Post Office

Post by steamboat1 »

Everythings free in America.

pepperdawg
Black Carver

Post by pepperdawg »

Woodsrider wrote:I am embarrassed to be a member of this forum right now. You bigots should be ashamed.

Free da Dis.
-Woof
E O Eleven
Black Carver

Post by E O Eleven »

:zzz
Last edited by E O Eleven on Feb 3rd, '23, 14:25, edited 2 times in total.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
daytripper wrote:does not mention where these refugees would be coming from
Make no doubt about, they will be Muslim refugees; most if not all.
Make no doubt about it, in addition the Mexicans will be pouring over the border illegally and coming to a town near you, or even worse; to your own town.

Make no doubt about it, the only reason this invasion is happening is because democrats know that 90% of them will vote democrat. If it was the opposite there would be no refugees, Mexicans, or for that matter, any immigrants coming to the USA. There would be a wall a mile high, a mile deep and a mile wide at the southern border to keep them out. Has nothing at all to do with America's history of immigration. It is all about electing democrats-the truth-the whole truth and nothing but the truth-it's about votes.

The price, more and more Americans will be killed by them, the more you let in, the more will die-make no doubt about it. Don't try to sugar coat it.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Pisburp and Cleveland refugees are the worst.
Scavenging the gutters .. scrounging for attention. :sad:

.. A Hard Reign Gonna Fall ..

:twisted:
Forever .. Goat Path
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

Post by Sgt Eddy Brewers »

A “progressive” posted a rant somewhere about how conservatives are COWARDS for not being willing to take the VERY SMALL risk that a refugee might cause harm… when allowing refugees in will CERTAINLY save lives….

Well… if it was about ME being afraid that I would come to PERSONAL HARM….the liberals might have a point. But what if I put it this way:

Are you willing to risk the lives OF THOSE YOU LOVE, children, wives mothers, friends…to help people from a very different culture, from the other side of the globe? Our primary responsibility is to protect the vulnerable IN OUR COMMUNITIES. The liberal agenda DEFINITELY puts them at elevated risk. Protecting your loved ones is NOT an act of cowardice.

I would be willing to personally donate to help establish refugee camps in nearby Muslim countries, (not that they need the money) in the gulf states. Why should we bring them thousands of miles to an entirely ALIEN culture (America)? There is safety right nearby in some very rich Muslim countries.

If anyone is personally interested in bringing SPECIFIC refugees into America they should have to sign legal documents that commit them to FINANCIAL SUPPORT of those specific refugees (act as their sponsors) for their entire time here. If those refugees break ANY laws in our country the sponsors will be held as accessories for those illegal acts. So a refugee committing a suicide bombing would get their sponsor a lifetime jail sentence (at least!)

Lastly we should not have the huge footprint in the Middle East that we currently have. Those folks that talked us into being so involved there are traitors.
Ski the edges!
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
Make no doubt about it, in addition the Mexicans will be pouring over the border illegally and coming to a town near you, or even worse; to your own town.

Make no doubt about it, the only reason this invasion is happening is because democrats know that 90% of them will vote democrat. If it was the opposite there would be no refugees, Mexicans, or for that matter, any immigrants coming to the USA. There would be a wall a mile high, a mile deep and a mile wide at the southern border to keep them out. Has nothing at all to do with America's history of immigration. It is all about electing democrats-the truth-the whole truth and nothing but the truth-it's about votes.

The price, more and more Americans will be killed by them, the more you let in, the more will die-make no doubt about it. Don't try to sugar coat it.
Wow deja vu all over again.

Remember how you told us about your forebearers, who came over here as refugees from England.

Remember how we found out, from your own words, that your forebearers slaughtered over 700 Native Americans, including over 300 women and children.

I guess the ideas of your family haven't changed in over 300 years.

All one has to do is look up the Battle of Mystic Ct.

You are a sad, little guy who thinks nothing about dumping on people you don't even know.

Remember, unless you are 100% Native American, you are all from somewhere else.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

Sgt Eddy Brewers wrote:Are you willing to risk the lives OF THOSE YOU LOVE, children, wives mothers, friends…to help people from a very different culture, from the other side of the globe? Our primary responsibility is to protect the vulnerable IN OUR COMMUNITIES. The liberal agenda DEFINITELY puts them at elevated risk.

Let's talk about agendas and REAL risk.
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

SnoBrdr wrote:

OK the whole native American = righteous non-immigrant is just goofy (albeit quite PC & popular)

"Native Americans" came from somewhere too? NO ONE should be certain about how North America was populated. Your ideas which make people of East Siberian origin the ONLY authentic early population are ALMOST CERTAINLY INCORRECT. The Americas were likely populated by waves of immigrant peoples from various locations. It seems most likely thet there were people of EUROPEAN origin here BEFORE the people you label "native American."

Look up Solutrean.

It is most likely that "modern native American" immigrants (from Siberia) SLAUGHTERED off the earlier Solutrean (European) inhabitants of North America. No one should be certain of this but that is probably the best narrative to fit to the current data (a fair amount of interbreeding also seems to have occurred.)

In any case the "Native Americans" when the current wave of European immigrants occurred were not a noble and united people. All sane narratives admit they were tribal and mostly savage and cruel in their interactions with each other and with the Europeans. I know it makes you feel righteous to hate on the "white" immigrants but it takes very little effort to see how cruel these people could be when they were able to dominate another people. (look up Commanche cruelty) Europeans had superior technology and thus won in any prolonged conquests. Unlike the Commanche, for instance, they let many of the vanquished survive.

European cultures have much cruelty to feel guilty about....unless you compare them to EVERY other culture then....not so much.
Ski the edges!
ME2VTSkier
Powderhound
Location: Aroostook County ME, Plymouth VT, Block Island RI, Clarksville OH, Ocala FL

Post by ME2VTSkier »

Cityskier wrote:
Sgt Eddy Brewers wrote:Are you willing to risk the lives OF THOSE YOU LOVE, children, wives mothers, friends…to help people from a very different culture, from the other side of the globe? Our primary responsibility is to protect the vulnerable IN OUR COMMUNITIES. The liberal agenda DEFINITELY puts them at elevated risk.

How many from 2000 to 2016? :sad:
Sgt Eddy Brewers
Slalom Racer

Cityskier wrote:

Yeah so your point is..... I shouldn't worry about lightning....because....heart attacks??????

Gun violence is an urban cultural thing. We need to find a way for urban culture to change its momentum. Take away suicide ( a MAJOR factor in statistics) and urban poverty/drug related crime and gun violence ain't all that.

And...if you don't understand the value of the second ammendment you really don't DESERVE to be part of this great country.
Ski the edges!
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Remember how you told us about your forebearers, who came over here as refugees from England.

Remember how we found out, from your own words, that your forebearers slaughtered over 700 Native Americans, including over 300 women and children.

You are a sad, little guy who thinks nothing about dumping on people you don't even know.

Actually, while native Americans were here first, they migrated in from Asia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlemen ... e_Americas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lets make something abundantly clear for those who practice revisionist American history or who slept through history class:

Europeans did not "immigrate" to the Americas. Europeans CONQUERED the Americas.
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Highway Star wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:
f.a.s.t. wrote:

Remember how we found out, from your own words, that your forebearers slaughtered over 700 Native Americans, including over 300 women and children.kinda weak argument for voluntarily allowing this....( vs the conquest which occurred in the above ( see below))

Actually, while native Americans were here first, they migrated in from Asia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlemen ... e_Americas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lets make something abundantly clear for those who practice revisionist American history or who slept through history class:

Europeans did not "immigrate" to the Americas. Europeans CONQUERED the Americas.
gotta agree w HS here....to say immigrated is to revise history...

back to the topic I just don;t see any tangible plus side to this...most refugees want to go back HOME and live the life they lived before strife caused them to seek refuge...( granted for some it's been generations since there was no strife) ...focus efforts on helping them return to their homeleand and you have at least some support from me depending on the length to which it is proposed we go to ensure this...

as far as muslim immigrants go if the process was in any way impartial we would see at least a "noticeable" number of christians ( who are also being persecuted, perhaps even more often and brutally)seeking refuge from the same countries...

as far as vetting goes it's impossible...many of these people have no documentation and/or no way of procuring documentation that has a trail of custody capable of guarantying its authenticity...only a fool imagines enemy radicals don't recognize this as an exploitable weakness...

bottom line, help em go home...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

Furthermore, the USA (English Settlement) was carved out of North America in direct competition with the native population, plus France and Spain over a period of hundreds of years. Nobody "just showed up" to be supported by the state.

"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters