VP Debate

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

VP Debate

Post by freeski »

It was refreshing to see a moderator and questions not favoring one side or the other. I've liked Pence from the beginning and wish he was at the top of the ticket. I'd give him a firm win last night. Maybe Trump can learn how to be presidential from the VP :?: Kaine came across as a mouthy little girl. I would have liked to wack him in the head with a 2"X4" or maybe a 2"X6" to wipe the grin off his face. Also, thanks to the moderator for asking about the debt. :like
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: VP Debate

Post by boston_e »

I agree about liking Pence (although I disagree with Pence on some of his social policies and stances).

I disagree about Kaine, I liked him as well and probably did exactly what they sent him out to do.

Pence won the debate on style, but both likely helped solidify their bases and neither did much to move the needle on any undecideds.

Candidly the US would be much better of if we were choosing between these two, rather than having to choose between the two embarrassments at the top of the tickets.
Don't Killington Pico
Atomic1
Level 10K poster

Re: VP Debate

Post by Atomic1 »

Kaine is creepy and comes across like a figure in a Batman movie ! The Joker ! Add Hilary's declining health to the mix and this joker will be in charge before long !