Designated Survivor

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Stache
Poster Child Poster

Designated Survivor

Post by Stache »

Anybody watching this new show??

I think a big part of Killery not going down sooner was/is the boatload of others in Gov't that are going down with her.

Prepare for a "Brave New World" without the Clintons and all of their crony accomplices.

We will soon see who survives the downfall of the Clinton Crime Family.
Last edited by Stache on Oct 30th, '16, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
Stache

2018-19
Killington = 2
Whaleback = 1
Dartmouth Skiway =
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Designated Survivor

Post by madhatter »

Stache wrote:Anybody watching this new show??

I think a big part of Killery not going down sooner was the boatload of others in Gov't that are going down with her.

Prepare for a "Brave New World" without the Clintons and all of their crony accomplices.

ever since obama claimed to have " heard about it on the news" it was OBVIOUS to any objective person that there was a cover up...who actually believes that the POTUS gets his information on gov issues from the tv news?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:

I think a big part of Killery not going down sooner was the boatload of others in Gov't that are going down with her.

ever since obama claimed to have " heard about it on the news" it was OBVIOUS to any objective person that there was a cover up...who actually believes that the POTUS gets his information on gov issues from the tv news?
Donald Trump says that's where he gets his analysis from.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:

weak pivot...the depth of your political insight is barely measurable in microns these days...when he said that some of the generals we see on tv will be part of his cabinet he didn't exactly have access to anyone else...whereas hopey dope clearly had/has EVERY US intelligence agency at his disposal yet somehow only found out about clintons server through the news...preposterous at best and of course you know that...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:

weak pivot...the depth of your political insight is barely measurable in microns these days...when he said that some of the generals we see on tv will be part of his cabinet he didn't exactly have access to anyone else...whereas hopey dope clearly had/has EVERY US intelligence agency at his disposal yet somehow only found out about clintons server through the news...preposterous at best and of course you know that...
And now he gets intelligence briefings and says they're wrong.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Some information is first learned by government, some is first learned by the press. Been that way for a while. Nothing wrong with listening to a broad sampling of the press.

And I'm willing to bet a case of Heady that a "security briefing" such as that delivered to a candidate does not include everything the numerous agencies have been working on. The briefing is someone's idea of the hotlist of the week.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:

And now he gets intelligence briefings and says they're wrong.
and he's right about that, too...failure to secure a status of force agreement in iraq was a colossal unforced error....obama's red line in syria was a colossal failure....obama's inability to do ANYTHING about crimea was a colossal failure...the iran nuclear agreement was a colossal failure...lybya? failure...arab spring? failure...russian reset? failure and the list goes on...our entire foreign policy is a failure...surely you didn't need trump or the madhatter to point that out to you...but just in case, there ya go...

and the Democrat domestic policy has been just as dismal...ACA? failure...GDP? dismal...real wage growth? nonexistent...workforce participation? anemic...social unrest? growing on a regular basis...

the IRS, DOJ, State Dept and oval office are all totally corrupted...the supreme court and lower courts are packed with democrat lackeys and SJW's intent on re-writing and bastardizing our constitution...

and basically the only argument I see from trump's opposition is "he's orange or some other stupidity...that none of you are embarrassed by your absurd partisanship for nothing other than sheer partisanship itself says all one needs to know about willful ignorance....quite a few otherwise intelligent people here are willing to flat our deny that which they know is true in favor of their chosen "team"...just like no amount of evidence will ever convince mommy that daddy is a pedophile, even when witnessing it directly...denial is a very powerful tool, though it changes nothing in reality...
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote: and he's right about that, too...failure to secure a status of force agreement in iraq was a colossal unforced error....obama's red line in syria was a colossal failure....obama's inability to do ANYTHING about crimea was a colossal failure...the iran nuclear agreement was a colossal failure...lybya? failure...arab spring? failure...russian reset? failure and the list goes on...our entire foreign policy is a failure...surely you didn't need trump or the madhatter to point that out to you...but just in case, there ya go...

and the Democrat domestic policy has been just as dismal...ACA? failure...GDP? dismal...real wage growth? nonexistent...workforce participation? anemic...social unrest? growing on a regular basis...

the IRS, DOJ, State Dept and oval office are all totally corrupted...the supreme court and lower courts are packed with democrat lackeys and SJW's intent on re-writing and bastardizing our constitution...

and basically the only argument I see from trump's opposition is "he's orange or some other stupidity...that none of you are embarrassed by your absurd partisanship for nothing other than sheer partisanship itself says all one needs to know about willful ignorance....quite a few otherwise intelligent people here are willing to flat our deny that which they know is true in favor of their chosen "team"...just like no amount of evidence will ever convince mommy that daddy is a pedophile, even when witnessing it directly...denial is a very powerful tool, though it changes nothing in reality...
My absurd partisanship has kept me from voting for a Democrat for President since Jimmy Carter in 1976, yet I cannot support Trump in any way this year.

Killington Zone
but you can never leave

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Stache
Poster Child Poster

Post by Stache »

Nobody has to vote Trump to avoid voting for a corrupt criminal.
Vote for Gary Johnson, Jill Stein, write in Pence or Bernie or Mickey Mouse.
Simple as ABC = Anybody But Clinton!

She is neither Medically, Mentally, nor Morally fit for the office.
Stache

2018-19
Killington = 2
Whaleback = 1
Dartmouth Skiway =
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote: and he's right about that, too...failure to secure a status of force agreement in iraq was a colossal unforced error....obama's red line in syria was a colossal failure....obama's inability to do ANYTHING about crimea was a colossal failure...the iran nuclear agreement was a colossal failure...lybya? failure...arab spring? failure...russian reset? failure and the list goes on...our entire foreign policy is a failure...surely you didn't need trump or the madhatter to point that out to you...but just in case, there ya go...

My absurd partisanship has kept me from voting for a Democrat for President since Jimmy Carter in 1976, yet I cannot support Trump in any way this year.
regardless your comments here are pure partisan, not that the comment was only intended for you...

adjective
prejudiced in favor of a particular cause.
"newspapers have become increasingly partisan"
synonyms: biased, prejudiced, one-sided, discriminatory, colored, partial, interested, sectarian, factional
"partisan attitudes"

if you cannot support the only person running who can possibly bring clinton to justice, then you support clinton and her criminality by default...

you can claim no part by voting third party but that makes you responsible for whoever wins as you did nothing to stop them...

bottom line clinton or trump WILL be the next president...a vote for anyone but trump is indifference to corruption...
mach es sehr schnell