THIS is why the left was repudiated....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

THIS is why the left was repudiated....

Post by madhatter »

obama had an opportunity to be THE most influential president of the modern era...He was given a mandate to prove that race was NOT a factor...instead he chose division at every opportunity...every chance he got he pitted race against race, citizens against police, men against women, even neighbor against neighbor, friend against friend and family against family...even worse skier against skier...He belittled and derided any and all opposition flat out dismissing their concerns and encouraged his supporters to do the same...

He rammed thru the ACA in the most dubious manner,with zero republican support, lying about the fact that it was knowingly destined to fail..He dismissed concerns from the opposition by telling them he won and to go sit in the back of the bus... and he doubled down on this blatant disregard during every seemingly 8 yr long campaign stop, reaching an angry fever pitch in his desperate last 2 week support of clinton ( really only to save his own legacy from the toilet) lecturing and deriding the strawmen he spent his entire presidency defining half of the country as...

Obama had the opportunity to unite the country, it's WHY he was elected...He chose to pursue a strategy of divide and conquer whereby he would destroy the opposition party forever...He greatly overplayed his hand and his entire legacy will be reduced to just that...A man who was given it all,overplayed his hand and ended up with nothing...
no one to blame but yourselves...you built this...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Re: THIS is why the left was repudiated....

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Not to mention; philosophical failure, freedom failure, liberty failure, democracy failure, B.O. Care failure, economy failure, jobs failure, executive orders failure, Islamic terror denial failure, Arab Spring re-set failure, Iraq troop withdrawal failure, Syrian red line failure, Soviet re-set failure, Benghazi murders failure, Billion dollar Iran ransom failure, occupy Wall Street failure, black lives matter failure, IRS director and Lois Lerner failure, Justice Department Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder failure and on and on and on and on. One big failure. Only thing B.O. improved is his golf game on our dime.
!!!!!!!!!! MAKE AMERICA LOVE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
And whether they like it or not, the right built Trump, a twisted but natural outgrowth of the Tea Party.

Despite the desperate spins, Trump doesn’t have a mandate as the majority of voters didn’t want him. What he does have, for better or worse, is power, tremendous power. President, Senate, House, SCOTUS, the Donald and the right have it all. So no more excuses, no more whining about the liberal elites or Obama’s birth certificate or Clinton’s emails.

You’re up, git ‘er done and Make America Great Again. Nobody and nothing to blame anymore - except yourselves.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
And whether they like it or not, the right built Trump, a twisted but natural outgrowth of the Tea Party.

Despite the desperate spins, Trump doesn’t have a mandate as the majority of voters didn’t want him. What he does have, for better or worse, is power, tremendous power. President, Senate, House, SCOTUS, the Donald and the right have it all. So no more excuses, no more whining about the liberal elites or Obama’s birth certificate or Clinton’s emails.

You’re up, git ‘er done and Make America Great Again. Nobody and nothing to blame anymore - except yourselves.
Then get your filthy, dirty politicians out of our way. Having control of the Executive, Legislative and soon the Judicial branches at the federal level is a mandate and is the result of the majority of voters. You can not control all three with a minority of voters.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
And whether they like it or not, the right built Trump, a twisted but natural outgrowth of the Tea Party.obama and his absolute disregard for the opposition built the tea party, but you are correct trump was an extension and expansion of that movement obama desperately tried to kill with the IRS...again obama's only goal was to eliminate any opposition to one party rule...

america was made great again on tuesday nite...we stopped the onslaught of govt corruption forcing it's will on the populace...it's gonna take lot of work to remove all the sand obama has kicked into the vaseline over the last 8 years..we may never be able to get it all out....make no mistake about it we just witnessed a modern day civil war being fought and right now the "rebels" have just left Appomattox court house....( though the official ending will be in january)

these are indeed historic times...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

what just happened is america refused to allow the govt to install the leader of it's own choosing...

highly related:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10650/med ... john-nolte" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The morally dark Obama-era is over and utterly and totally repudiated. The Clintons have finally and forever been staked in their mercenary black hearts. Our smug, supremacist overlords in the Elite Establishment of both Parties, these rotting, rent-seeking parasites, are now vanquished. But nothing is grander, nothing is more glorious, nothing is more satisfying, nothing is sweeter, nothing is more validating, nothing is better for America than the death of the mainstream media's political power.

The elite national political media is done as a force, moral or otherwise, in this country. Done. Buried. Exposed. Over. Out. And using a slow-acting poison called hubris, it was death by suicide. So smug. So sure of themselves. So sanctimonious. So snark-filled. So utterly incapable of anything close to self-reflection.

The self-induced poison took effect over a number of years and through five steps.

Here they are.

1. Pimping for ObamaCare

The national political media didn’t just cheerlead for ObamaCare, they LIED to us. Willfully and with malicious intent, they all lied to us. The outlawing of almost every existing insurance plan was right there in the bill, right there in black and white. But the media didn't care. They wanted to give their Precious Obama a win and in order to do that, they jumped on board the "You Can Keep Your Insurance" propaganda express. Worse, those of us who did tell the truth were branded as liars and racists, not only by the pundits but by those godforsaken fact-checkers.

Then Utopia met reality.

Then the lies were exposed.

And the result is that up to and including last night, at both the local and national level, ObamaCare has decimated the Democrat Party. But nowhere near as bad as it has decimated the middle class.

The media's role in this is unforgivable and destroyed whatever remained of their moral authority. From here on, they could only get more sweaty, desperate, and dangerous.

2. Casting off Every Journalistic Ethic to Destroy Trump

Openly, proudly, and belligerently, in order to hijack a presidential election, we were treated to the Pompous Announcement that Trump was such a threat to humanity, it was now time for journalists throughout the land to cast off every standard that makes journalism journalism, starting with objectivity.

Even former good guys like CNN's Jake Tapper morphed into an unrecognizable LyingSnarkVirtueSignalingMachines -- another rotting cog in the Narrative Wheel, a mindless member of a self-deluded, government-worshiping cult that wouldn’t piss on Middle America if we were on fire.

Professional sobriety was cast off because this one was in the bag, baby! And who could miss the historic opportunity to self-righteously point-and-laugh at the hideous rubes as they were finally and forever being buried alive under a Brave New World.

3. Grind Donald Trump To Dust

While there is no question Trump deserved a few of the kitchen sinks hurled his way, never in my 50 years have I seen such a coordinated, desperate, dishonest, and poisonous campaign to disqualify a human being through the dark art of stripping him and his supporters of all their humanity.

4. Embracing Confirmation Bias

The longer the general election rolled on, the smaller the bubble of self-delusion became.

Inconvenient polls were sneered at and Voxsplained away.

Exit polls could only means ONE thing, even though it was pretty clear they might mean another.

My personal favorite was the late editorials where, based on no counted votes whatsoever, we were trolled with the news that it was Hillary, not Trump, who would emerge victorious with the "hidden vote!" Oh, the delicious irony of that. Oh, how lovely it would be to rub that in the rubes' faces on Election Night.

By the time the votes were actually being counted, I was about 60% sure Hillary would win. The New York Times, however, was 92% sure. ABCNBCCBSAPBSNPRCNNWashingtonPostPolitico were 100% sure.

But even I understood that state and local polls were more erratic than ever, that Hillary did seem legitimately freaked about the upper Midwest, that the best pollster in the country had Trump up +2, that Trump never lost his fervent base, that the right track/wrong track numbers had been upside down for a decade, that there was still a larger-than-usual number of undecideds, that this thing that was Real might not be enough to win, but it was still Real.

No, no, we were told, it's all smoke and mirrors, all gold-leafed Trump Steaks. Look at Obama's approval ratings! Look at the Hispanic vote! Look at this squirrel and that squirrel and the other squirrel over there. Sit down, son, don’t you understand that I'm a data machine? It's science, rube. Don't you Vox, racist?

And then the worst thing imaginable happened….

5. The Media Lost the Election

The hate, the lies, the removal of the mask of objectivity, the pushing of every single chip into the middle of the table -- that can actually work … IF YOU WIN.

But the media didn’t win.

In the most spectacular fashion, with their pants down and their bare ass hanging out for the world to see, they lost.

And with that loss went EVERYTHING.

And now the media is exposed in front of the whole world as a Swaggering Potemkin Bully that no longer has the power to sway public opinion, even when they throw absolutely everything they have at one man, and do so with much of the Republican Party on their side.

Not only has the media forever been exposed as brazenly dishonest and laughably out of touch, worse than all that, they are exposed as WEAK, a force no one need ever fear or kowtow to again.

Without that sheen of fear, without that threat of intimidation, like a vanquished bully, so goes all their power.

F*** you, mainstream media.

--

The delicious irony of all this is that the last desperate gasp of the political media did actually prove their precious Barack Obama correct about one thing…

The moral arc of history does indeed bend towards justice.
people truly underestimate just exactly what donald trump accomplished here...
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

f.a.s.t. wrote:
Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Then get your filthy, dirty politicians out of our way. Having control of the Executive, Legislative and soon the Judicial branches at the federal level is a mandate and is the result of the majority of voters. You can not control all three with a minority of voters.
Actually, you can. The House is basically a gerrymandered organization with all but a few seats safe from real competition.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Yes the Republicans now control the executive and both branches of congress, but I don't see unobstructed passage of Trump's agenda. There will be Democratic filibusters. There will be lots of disagreement between Trump and the likes of Ryan, McConnell, McCain, Hatch, Rogers and Royce. There will be Republicans worried about their seat in 2 years. It won't be an easy ride.

But just like Obamacare got pushed through, much of Trump's agenda will get pushed through, but not before passing through the congressional meat grinder.
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

My net worth more than doubled and I averaged more than 100 ski days per year over the Obama reign. I am pretty happy even though I never voted for him
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

Guy in Shorts wrote:My net worth more than doubled and I averaged more than 100 ski days per year over the Obama reign. I am pretty happy even though I never voted for him
My net worth went down and I skied 12 days last year. We have spent about $25,000 out of pocket the last two years for medical expenses, insurance premiums, and deductibles. Thank God, I qualified for a B.O. Care exemption. Otherwise, I would of had to pay $1,500 a month for a bronze plan that would not have covered any of the $25,000 I spent out of pocket. That would have turned that $25,000 into $45,000. To make matters worse, my wife has fallen into the Medicare donut hole, despite having the best supplement insurance coverage available, costing us another $3,000 this year.

That $1,500 bronze plan could rise by 50% in NH, costing about $2,250 a month. It has a $5,000 deductible and 20% copay to $10,000. If I was hospitalized I would have to pay $33,000 before B.O. Care would pay for anything.

Repeal of B.O. Care, the purchase of catastrophic health care coverage combined with medical savings accounts is the solution sold across state lines is the solution.
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

The last two national elections had a combined total of about 14,000 local-state-national races up for vote. Republicans won about 9,800 of them. This is a landslide 70% victory.

This is the biggest mandate in the history of the U.S, a complete and unconditional repudiation of the left.
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Pretty good summary of an election debacle for the Democrats

Obama’s main legacy: the collapse of the Democratic Party
By Rich Lowry
November 10, 2016

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/obamas-mai ... y/?ref=yfp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

New face, voice and leader of the Democrat party:
Attachments
untitled.png
untitled.png (98.87 KiB) Viewed 601 times
f.a.s.t.
Wanted Poster

Post by f.a.s.t. »

London journalist calls for the assignation of Trump.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/347278/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:Pretty good summary of an election debacle for the Democrats

Obama’s main legacy: the collapse of the Democratic Party
By Rich Lowry
November 10, 2016

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/obamas-mai ... y/?ref=yfp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
overplayed his hand, BIGLY...all for the reasons I stated in my original post...I didn't vote for him because of his associations with bill ayers and more so van jones...the project STORM manifesto and jones subsequent appointment as green jobs czar ensured I could never trust obama...many of the issues he chose to exploit I was willing to entertain and resolve...RESOLVE not be forced into submitting to...

in the end obama sought to divide off a winning coalition and silence the voice of the rest into irrelevance... but 50.1 vs 49.9 isn't enough of an advantage to ensure victory...and we now have donald trump, senate majority, house majority, a majority of state govts and soon to be an overwhelming advantage in the supreme court...we also have a new republican party that can only be described as populist-republicans...any internal attempt to define it strictly as solely republican will ensure it follows in the dems footsteps...

on to trump and where he needs to go when he gets down to it...

open up interstate competition in a repeal replace ACA and you can virtually be assured that the majority of current ACA people find a more tailored package that better suits their budget, simply because they are allowed to choose....do that and you have a BIG WIN, tremendous win....so big people will be sick of winning....

refuse to engage in SJW issues in any way, nothing for or against...none of that stuff has any place in the fed gov and is of no concern to any CEO trying to run a business...

make his first supreme court appointment a virtual shoo in...

immediately get coal country up and running while retaining clean coal standards that make sense...

border security -- he needs to make a strong yet clearly humanitarian impact here right away...

I wanna see clinton face the music but trump should not focus his time and energy on this particularly early on other than to appoint a new AG and have that person instruct comey to re-open the investigation and go over everything with a fine tooth comb, twice...then wash his hands and work on what really needs to be done...

many disagree with trumps blustery rhetoric, critics take him literally but never seriously while proponents take him seriously but never literally...( I paraphrased that from somewhere) but it appears that he may know a thing or two about "the art of the deal" as world leaders seem rather willing and maybe even eager to work with him...he won't be going to the negotiation table with his hand exposed and all his chips on the table trying to call a bluff...I honestly expect him to excel in this area...

press communications-- I expect to see a lot more of trump as time goes on vs months on end w/o a press conference... I also expect to not see him do this til later in his first year, taking an all business approach...

Say what you want about him but his work ethic and drive is exemplary...his absolute desire for success is unparalleled and success as president of the united states for donald trump means making america great again an undeniable truth...tall order indeed but as evidenced he's not afraid of hard work in the face of long odds.

I'm madhatter and I approve this message...
mach es sehr schnell