THIS is why the left was repudiated....

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
ANGUS
Slalom Racer

Re: THIS is why the left was repudiated....

Post by ANGUS »

f.a.s.t. wrote:New face, voice and leader of the Democrat party:
:like :like She sucks!
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote: Say what you want about him but his work ethic and drive is exemplary...his absolute desire for success is unparalleled and success as president of the united states for donald trump means making america great again an undeniable truth...tall order indeed but as evidenced he's not afraid of hard work in the face of long odds.

I'm madhatter and I approve this message...
MadHatter - from vocal objector to foot soldier in just one evening. This might be the change that takes the longest to get used to.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
madhatter wrote: Say what you want about him but his work ethic and drive is exemplary...his absolute desire for success is unparalleled and success as president of the united states for donald trump means making america great again an undeniable truth...tall order indeed but as evidenced he's not afraid of hard work in the face of long odds.

I'm madhatter and I approve this message...
MadHatter - from vocal objector to foot soldier in just one evening. This might be the change that takes the longest to get used to.
I spent the last month and half coordinating across the country w friends and trump supporters...lobbying for trump, promoting trump and speaking up so that others were less afraid to do so...the liberal tears are just icing on the cake...the absolute decimation of the idiot experiment of the last 8 years will take some time...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....