Bill Belichick new Trump Press Secretary

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
thedev
Black Carver

Re: Bill Belichick new Trump Press Secretary

Post by thedev »

madhatter wrote:
thedev wrote:I wouldn't call it a forum so much as your blog, and by blog I mean a place where you can reiterate whatever you watched on Fox News on a given day.
and this is why you are TheDim...by the time its on foxnews I've known for days...not my fault liberals adore a vacuum of like ideas and retreat to safe space whenever their bubble is penetrated by reality...

Have you ever thought that the reason most networks are liberal is because it's the more reasonable point of view?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

thedev wrote:
madhatter wrote:
thedev wrote:I wouldn't call it a forum so much as your blog, and by blog I mean a place where you can reiterate whatever you watched on Fox News on a given day.
and this is why you are TheDim...by the time its on foxnews I've known for days...not my fault liberals adore a vacuum of like ideas and retreat to safe space whenever their bubble is penetrated by reality...

Have you ever thought that the reason most networks are liberal is because it's the more reasonable point of view?
have you ever thought? more reasonable point of view? ya mean like that landslide they were virtually certain of? ya mean like the false narrative they continually spew? must be why their news ratings are so high huh?

Top five networks in primetime (total viewers): Fox News Channel, CNN, ESPN, Hallmark Channel, MSNBC.

Top five total-day networks (total viewers): Fox News Channel, CNN, Nickelodeon, MSNBC, Hallmark Channel.

Top cable news networks in primetime (total viewers): Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, FBN, HLN, CNBC.

Top cable news programs (total viewers): 1. Fox News Channel’s “America’s Election HQ” (Tuesday, 12 a.m.); Fox News Channel’s “America’s Election HQ” (Tuesday, 11 p.m.); 3. CNN’s “Election Night in America” (Tuesday, 10 p.m.); 4. CNN’s “Election Night in America” (Tuesday, 9 p.m.); 5. CNN’s “Election Night in America” (Tuesday, 9 p.m.)

so again have you ever thought? like on your own? sorry dude but reasonable and liberal are about as contradictory as one can get...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

Unfortunately most reasonable doesn't mean most popular when it comes to news networks, but when it comes to votes...
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/c ... ion-231434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't worry, I didn't use any of my skewed liberal networks listed above.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

thedev wrote:Unfortunately most reasonable doesn't mean most popular when it comes to news networks, but when it comes to votes...
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/c ... ion-231434" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't worry, I didn't use any of my skewed liberal networks listed above.
here's some more reasonable liberals....

yeah I get that you don;t understand how an election works, we also understand that the trash is piled high in the high crime areas that vote blue w/o a thought given to it...we see them in the video above...

meanwhile 85% of the geographical US is opposed to the ideology of the remaining 15%...in other words outside of the groupthink stupidity circles is a huge swath of america that very much disagrees w your assessment...

33 states have R governors

the House has a 50+ R advantage...

the senate is also controlled by R's

as are a vast majority of state legislatures...

mob rules will NEVER be accepted here....

liberalism is clearly a mental illness...

sorry TheDim, but you'll not do well here parroting assessments that simply don't stand up...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Hey Hatter tone it down. The info in the above post shows that not only do "We the People" now control the House, Senate, Presidency (soon the Supreme Court) as well as a majority of the state. If "we the People" wanted we could re-write the Constitution.. Good thing the adults are now in charge.

If they had only listened to me when Trump first announced and I told them to repeate President Trump three time so when it happened their heads wouldn't explode...look at where we're at now.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

We all will watch with interest for the dismantling of the Constitution.
Should we expect to see the fraud appoint the choker :oops:
Nice Settlement :lol:

:seeya

Think Snow!
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:We all will watch with interest for the dismantling of the Constitution.yeah let us know how that goes being as he wants adherence to the Constitution not the bastardization of the last administration...
Should we expect to see the fraud appoint the choker :oops:
Nice Settlement :lol:

:seeya

Think Snow!
when it comes to ridiculous whining "you're doing a heckuva job Brownie"

yer gonna need to step up your game quite a bit if you actually want to disrupt MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...

mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Until his first executive order it's an open question .. Great or Grate.
Awaiting my settlement payment. :lol:

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Until his first executive order it's an open question .. Great or Grate.
Awaiting my settlement payment. :lol:

:Toast
yeah we've been hearing predictions of trumps imminent demise everyday for 2 years now... :zzz 8 years from now we'll still be hearing about it I'm sure...
mach es sehr schnell