Bill Belichick new Trump Press Secretary

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Re: Bill Belichick new Trump Press Secretary

Post by SnoBrdr »

thedev wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
thedev wrote:We'll see how Belichick fares this week after ostracizing all of his African American players by voting for Trump
NOBODY has provided RACIST proof against Trump. He was never called a racist until he ran for President. The whole argument about his racist, sexist and other claims are pure BS and you know it. Check out the books from the secret services about the Clintons. One couldn't be controlled while the other couldn't be stomached. HRC is despised by Government personel who had to put up with her. The Military HATES both of them and loved GW and now Trump. Wonder why?
Last I checked I was talking about Belichick not the Clintons. And on Belichick being racist, he has the least diverse coaching staff in the NFL
So diversity for diversity's sake and not who he thinks would do the best job.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

SnoBrdr wrote:
thedev wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
thedev wrote:We'll see how Belichick fares this week after ostracizing all of his African American players by voting for Trump
NOBODY has provided RACIST proof against Trump. He was never called a racist until he ran for President. The whole argument about his racist, sexist and other claims are pure BS and you know it. Check out the books from the secret services about the Clintons. One couldn't be controlled while the other couldn't be stomached. HRC is despised by Government personel who had to put up with her. The Military HATES both of them and loved GW and now Trump. Wonder why?
Last I checked I was talking about Belichick not the Clintons. And on Belichick being racist, he has the least diverse coaching staff in the NFL
I would say that those that played the game would have a better sense for coaching than outsiders. And given that the majority of the league is not white, diversity would mean better coaching. Following this logic, Belichick would have a more diverse coaching staff if he wanted who he thought would do the best job.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

thedev wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
thedev wrote:
Dr. NO wrote:
I would say that those that played the game would have a better sense for coaching than outsiders. And given that the majority of the league is not white, diversity would mean better coaching. Following this logic, Belichick would have a more diverse coaching staff if he wanted who he thought would do the best job.
I'd like to see the lists where the Pats as you claim "he has the least diverse coaching staff in the NFL".

And as to your point of having ex-players, it is long known that great players rarely make good coaches, in any sport. For every one who can say did well as a coach, at least 5 others could be names who failed, badly.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

http://m.weei.com/sports/feed/blog/anon ... -staff-nfl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

An ESPN blogger source is now an authoritarian. :shock:
If Belichick had Herm or Tony or even Romeo yesterday, the Seattle outcome would have been very different. :roll:

Winning is the barometer.
BB does that just fine.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

Maybe you'll find this to be a more credible source https://www.google.com/amp/profootballt ... ent=safari" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

thedev wrote:Maybe you'll find this to be a more credible source https://www.google.com/amp/profootballt ... ent=safari" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
So what's your point or are you just taking over for s.l.o.w as the Pats hater.
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

SnoBrdr wrote:
thedev wrote:Maybe you'll find this to be a more credible source https://www.google.com/amp/profootballt ... ent=safari" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm just saying that Belichick is racist
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

thedev wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Typical liberal who throws out the R word at the drop of a hat, with no proof to boot.

Maybe you should actually read what links you post. In the first one was this tidbit" " Jim Brown has said Belichick volunteers more of time and money helping him mentor minorities in prison than any African-American athlete today.".

Your act is old and tired and is just like that of the two momos.

We now have a 3rd as you have definitely moved into that territory.

Sad, just sad.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

thedev wrote:I'm just saying that Belichick is racist
If that's the point you wanted to make, why the coaching diversity smokescreen. :sad:
Say what you mean .. Mean what you say.
Love to see a link that substantiates THAT point. :roll:

Forever .. Goat Path
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

brownman wrote:
thedev wrote:I'm just saying that Belichick is racist
If that's the point you wanted to make, why the coaching diversity smokescreen. :sad:
Say what you mean .. Mean what you say.
Love to see a link that substantiates THAT point. :roll:

Cliffnotes version of my argument:
Belichick has the least diverse coaching staff in the league
Belichick voted for Trump
Ex-Players (the majority of which are black) would have greater expertise when it comes to football
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

No Cliffnote required.
Your point is meritless.
Prove that or join punkboy Melo.
Forever .. Goat Path
thedev
Black Carver

Post by thedev »

brownman wrote:No Cliffnote required.
Your point is meritless.
Prove that or join punkboy Melo.
I thought you needed it, your comprehension skills seemed to be lacking. :seeya
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Senseless arguments confound.

Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

thedev wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
Your post regarding terrorists and guns shows your lack of knowledge of the world around you. This just cements your fate as a metromomo. Get your act together before it's to late.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.