No flag waving allowed here

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

No flag waving allowed here

Post by SnoBrdr »

By The Boston Globe 5:34 PM
Babson College said it was two of its students who drove through Wellesley College Wednesday waving a Donald Trump flag just hours after one of Wellesley’s most famous graduates, Hillary Clinton, conceded defeat in the bitter presidential campaign.

The two students — whose names have been given wide circulation on social media but have not been identified by Babson — were kicked out of their fraternity at their school, also in Wellesley. In a statement, the national leadership of Sigma Phi Epsilon said the men’s actions were “abhorrent to our members, alumni and staff, and in no way represent SigEp’s values and aspirations for diversity and inclusion.’’

Read the complete story at BostonGlobe.com.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
Dickc
Postaholic

Re: No flag waving allowed here

Post by Dickc »

SnoBrdr wrote:By The Boston Globe 5:34 PM
Babson College said it was two of its students who drove through Wellesley College Wednesday waving a Donald Trump flag just hours after one of Wellesley’s most famous graduates, Hillary Clinton, conceded defeat in the bitter presidential campaign.

The two students — whose names have been given wide circulation on social media but have not been identified by Babson — were kicked out of their fraternity at their school, also in Wellesley. In a statement, the national leadership of Sigma Phi Epsilon said the men’s actions were “abhorrent to our members, alumni and staff, and in no way represent SigEp’s values and aspirations for diversity and inclusion.’’

THIS is blatant discrimination. Where is the ACLU? :beat
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Dickc wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:By The Boston Globe 5:34 PM

THIS is blatant discrimination. Where is the ACLU? :beat
There was a girl on the radio here today.

She said she was a Trump supporter at the RISD, RI School of Design.

She claims that the class was having a discussion on the election and when he told the instructor that she had voted for Trump, that she was told she had to leave the class.

She claims she was excluded from any discussion of the election.

Not sure if it is true as the radio station is looking into it.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Civil War watch again tonite.
Oakland got ugly. :sad:

This IS Peacetime .. right :?

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Getting uglier...

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-bla ... ump-voter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

freeski wrote:Getting uglier...

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-bla ... ump-voter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/bo ... esign.html
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

Police say a Louisiana college student has acknowledged she fabricated her report that she was assaulted and robbed of her wallet and Muslim headscarf by two men, one of whom she described as wearing a white "Trump" hat.

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2016/nov/10 ... -by-man-w/
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

It's an interesting and not so surprising phenomenon. My colleagues have been pretty outspoken about being "surprised" by the result and start talking, in a condescending way, about people that voted for Trump. It's pretty contradictory to say you voted for Hillary because Trump is reprehensible and then make reprehensible remarks about Trump voters. Kettle pot. Of course I wouldn't dare tell people I didn't vote for Hillary, because they'd just go on assuming I voted for Trump (I didn't).
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:It's an interesting and not so surprising phenomenon. My colleagues have been pretty outspoken about being "surprised" by the result and start talking, in a condescending way, about people that voted for Trump. It's pretty contradictory to say you voted for Hillary because Trump is reprehensible and then make reprehensible remarks about Trump voters. Kettle pot. Of course I wouldn't dare tell people I didn't vote for Hillary, because they'd just go on assuming I voted for Trump (I didn't).
we call that projection, a hallmark of progressives...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Trump insulted these people way too many times.
They see through his weak plea for 'unity".
He's still blaming press for everything. :lol:
That will continue to fuel the unrest.

Called Obama a "Good Man .. Very Good Man" yesterday. :sad:
The briefing likely overwhelmed him. :shock:
Building hotels with Dad's money was easy. :lol:

.. Inauguration Day ought to be very interesting in DC.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Can someone get Trump's hands off his Twitter account? Just shut it down already.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

brownman wrote:Trump insulted these people way too many times.
They see through his weak plea for 'unity".
He's still blaming press for everything. :lol:
That will continue to fuel the unrest.

Called Obama a "Good Man .. Very Good Man" yesterday. :sad:
The briefing likely overwhelmed him. :shock:
Building hotels with Dad's money was easy. :lol:

.. Inauguration Day ought to be very interesting in DC.

:seeya
He looked very nervous.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

He's coming to grips with the fact that he'll need more than a couple golf course superintendents to deliver results.

Forever .. Goat Path
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

A political science class at Providence College had as it's final exam a paper with the main theme of "How Hillary Clinton won the election".

Obviously they have had to change this.

The professor, Prof. Joseph P. Cammarano was on a major tv station in the area before the election stating that "Trump is done".
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:He's coming to grips with the fact that he'll need more than a couple golf course superintendents to deliver results.

yeah cuz up until now that's all he's had :roll: good grief come back to planet earth... the guy just defeated the dems, the republican establishment and the MSM. They threw everything including the kitchen sink at him in absolute desperation and he not only brushed it off but shoved it back in their faces...He prevented the current administration from installing it's own successor and he has ensured there won;t be a liberal legislate from the bench social justice warrior supreme court for the next 30 yrs...pulled off the govt trifecta and obliterated the idiot experiment of the last 8 years relegating obama to a relative nothing...the fact that some still insist he;s a dummy is a far greater reflection on your ability to grasp reality than it is on PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!!! "misunderestimating" him was the downfall of the left, but the confirmation bias of safe spaces virtually guaranteed that attacking him for being orange was all they had...I tried to tell ya...but wtf do redneck hillbillies know about polling and politics? Turns out "Vote for me I squat to pee" was a weak and ineffective platform...

Mm, mmm, mmm!

Donald J Trump

He said that all must lend a hand

To make this country strong again

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Donald J Trump

He said we must be fair today

Equal work means equal pay

Mmm, mmm, mmm!"

liberal tears taste like candy

Donald J Trump

Xand Y means yer a guy

mmm mmmm mmm

Donald J Trump

orange is the new black

mmm mmm mmm

Donald J Trump

special snowflakes melt away

mmm mmm mmm

Donald J Trump
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....