Never settles

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Never settles

Post by Nikoli »

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... wsrc%5Etfw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More fun!
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: Never settles

Post by boston_e »

It will be easier to explain that it was just easier to settle to make it go away then it would have been to explain losing the case against him.

This way he can still claim innocence.
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump ... SKBN1352D0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Judge tells Trump University litigants they would be wise to settle
The U.S. judge overseeing a lawsuit against President-elect Donald Trump and his Trump University told both sides they would be wise to settle the case "given all else that's involved."
shocking to see trump settle a civil case...this is unprecedented...who does that? :?c
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

So now he listens to the Mexican judge he said couldn't be unbiased.

trump foundation is up next...
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:So now he listens to the Mexican judge he said couldn't be unbiased.

trump foundation is up next...
hahahahah are you playing dumb? or are you really this stupid? petty civil suits are nothing more than a nuisance that'll be settled w pocket change...

don't worry 8 years is gonna fly right by....enjoy...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote: shocking to see trump settle a civil case...this is unprecedented...who does that? :?c

I see something else here. Had Trump stayed in the private sector, he likely never would have settled. If he thinks he's in the right, he wants to discourage all nuisance lawsuits. His ego, tempered by judgement but sprinkled with impulsiveness, drives his decisions in the private sector. The fact that he settled the suit now that he is President-elect tells me he has consciously shifted from ego to agenda. He realizes that to best get his 100 day goals done he needs to shed more petty distractions. He's putting his country's interests ahead of his personal interests. That's a good look when you're lining up in the starting gate.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

We have Direct TV here.
Can't find the Kushner channel in the listings.
Please advise.
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
madhatter wrote: shocking to see trump settle a civil case...this is unprecedented...who does that? :?c

I see something else here. Had Trump stayed in the private sector, he likely never would have settled. If he thinks he's in the right, he wants to discourage all nuisance lawsuits. His ego, tempered by judgement but sprinkled with impulsiveness, drives his decisions in the private sector. The fact that he settled the suit now that he is President-elect tells me he has consciously shifted from ego to agenda. He realizes that to best get his 100 day goals done he needs to shed more petty distractions. He's putting his country's interests ahead of his personal interests. That's a good look when you're lining up in the starting gate.
agreed the comment you quoted was pure sarcasm...Clearly he would have continued to fight the suit if he had remained in the private sector, as POTUS it's a nuisance and 25M is a small price to pay to make it go away...It was a given that if he was elected he would settle out of court unless the plaintiffs refused...

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Mister Moose wrote:I see something else here. Had Trump stayed in the private sector, he likely never would have settled. If he thinks he's in the right, he wants to discourage all nuisance lawsuits. His ego, tempered by judgement but sprinkled with impulsiveness, drives his decisions in the private sector. The fact that he settled the suit now that he is President-elect tells me he has consciously shifted from ego to agenda. He realizes that to best get his 100 day goals done he needs to shed more petty distractions. He's putting his country's interests ahead of his personal interests. That's a good look when you're lining up in the starting gate.
Yes, he's focusing on being president. He should be commended for resolving the suit.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Yeah .. lawsuits are inconvenient.
Hail Caesar !
Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. Render unto Trump what is Trump's. :like

There never was a black Hamilton and never should have been. Talk about race appropriation. :roll:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

Trump paid nothing ang gets to say he did nothing wrong. He had a bajillion dollars in insurance. We all paid for the settlement it's called shared risk v