Pence's feeling hurt.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Pence's feeling hurt.

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Made it as far as "bitchslap". One would actually have to care in order to be bitchslapped. Clinton was going to suck, Trump is going to suck. That's not to think I would wish failure on either of them. And it is a fact they were the two worst candidates of modern times. Their approval ratings and the voting participation proved that out.

There are many conservatives that I will happily read novels on and respect. Most of my ski buddies are conservative and we all share civil discourse about politics.

My request for more concise thoughts from you has nothing to do with your political leanings and everything to do with you being a total dumbass. My tolerance for stupid is very short. You should stick to Twitter messages like your idol. Truthfully the only reason I bother reading the small amount of your posts that I do is I like the freakshow aspect of it. Idiocy unhinged is great comedy in small doses
wear the crutch like a crown....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... st-tweets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

no surprise at all...we all know who the true deplorables are...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

A. Breitbart is a joke of a "news" organization. Any organization that has freaks like Milo Yiannopulis as a major contributor has about as much credibility as the national enquirer.

B. Even if this guy is a major prick, the message to Pence needed to be heard. Pence tried to pull some awful crap with the LGBTQ community in Indiana. He needs to leave his religion out of governing decisions.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:A. Breitbart is a joke of a "news" organization. Any organization that has freaks like Milo Yiannopulis as a major contributor has about as much credibility as the national enquirer.

B. Even if this guy is a major prick, the message to Pence needed to be heard. Pence tried to pull some awful crap with the LGBTQ community in Indiana. He needs to leave his religion out of governing decisions.
who cares what the source was if the info is accurate? so the major prick ( hateful bigot) is claiming the moral high ground and preaching about about hateful bigotry to an audience that paid to see a play not hear his hateful bigoted opinion? I see you both truly believe in your "good hate"...

umm F@ck that...

mach es sehr schnell

SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

madhatter wrote:great idea, politicize the theater w full tilt progressive-ism...that should bring some great rewards...been working great for the NFL so far...
Amazing that Obama hasn't given the cast the Medal of Freedom.

He's given it out to every friend that the Dems have.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Geez Maddie. As a Trumper and anti-political correctness warrior, I'd think you'd consider that guys tweets as "locker room talk" and the reaction to those tweets as "faux outrage."

Now there's no denying the guy comes across as a hypocrite and a jerk. However, Pence is on a whole other level. As governor he has one of the worst track records in the country of pushing bigoted and discriminatory legislation. Now he sits one breath away from the most powerful position in the land. Naturally there are numerous people who are concerned with what that asshole might try to do to their civil rights.

So, sorry no victory laps for you on the moral high ground front. Per usual your contributions to the discussion are only worthy of a participation trophy. You lose again
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Geez Maddie. As a Trumper and anti-political correctness warrior, I'd think you'd consider that guys tweets as "locker room talk" and the reaction to those tweets as "faux outrage."

Now there's no denying the guy comes across as a hypocrite and a jerk. However, Pence is on a whole other level. As governor he has one of the worst track records in the country of pushing bigoted and discriminatory legislation. Now he sits one breath away from the most powerful position in the land. Naturally there are numerous people who are concerned with what that asshole might try to do to their civil rights.

So, sorry no victory laps for you on the moral high ground front. Per usual your contributions to the discussion are only worthy of a participation trophy. You lose again
^^^idiot^^^

clearly you live in an alternative universe...
Last month, when the pre-election homophobia allegations against Pence were especially aggressive, fact-checking website Snopes.com pointed out that the former Indiana governor never actually expressed his support for any form of “gay conversion” therapy. Pence’s 2000 campaign website doesn’t mention electro-shock, or any other method of “treating” homosexual desires. The segment about federal funding for HIV/AIDS prevention simply denounces the funding of institutions that encourage risky sexual behaviors that contribute to the spread of such illnesses. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/comm ... H4pNH.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell