Pence's feeling hurt.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Pence's feeling hurt.

Post by Nikoli »

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 5274194947" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You better get some thicker skin. This is just the beginning.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
freeski
Post Office

Re: Pence's feeling hurt.

Post by freeski »

Don't think his feelings were hurt. :-) I just hope food stamps and other assistance is sharply cut back so all people go back to work and feel they have self worth. This will help make America great.

"Lord loves a working man." - Steve Martin
"I hate the day and I hate the night and I hate Whitey because he is white." -Garrett Morris
"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along? Can we get along? Can we stop making it, making it horrible for the older people and the kids?" -Rodney King

Trump & Pence will bring the country together. :shock:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Trump wants them to apologize?

Has he apologized yet for mocking the disabled reporter?
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

great idea, politicize the theater w full tilt progressive-ism...that should bring some great rewards...been working great for the NFL so far...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Donnie thin skin
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Attachments
FB_IMG_1479589795873.jpg
FB_IMG_1479589795873.jpg (22.5 KiB) Viewed 563 times
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Nice crisis management. :shock:

uproar over booing
Poor Mikey :sad:

uproar over parody
Poor Donnie :lol:

They ain't seen nothin' yet.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Nice crisis management. :shock:

uproar over booing
Poor Mikey :sad: Pence said he didn't care... I assume conservatives will be rushing out to buy hamilton tix...not...who wants to pay money to listen to bloviating idiots force their idiotic opinions on a captive audience...

uproar over parody
Poor Donnie :lol: Saturday Night Losers starring Alec Baldwin the one of angriest lunatics on the planet...enjoy the next 8 years of misery and multiple assault, battery and public disturbance arrests...

They ain't seen nothin' yet.I'm sure there will be plenty of riots to come, what else do sub 100 IQ morons know how to do besides destroy their own livelihoods and neighborhoods? gonna be even funnier when there ain't no federal dollars to rebuild coming their way either...no need to DO anything, just sit back let these liberal bastions of stupidity absolutely destroy themselves...

:seeya
who cares wtf angry losers think...the only thing the left has is angry childish groupthink oriented personal attacks...it's how and why the left was so overwhelmingly rejected across the country at every level of governance...nothing sweeter than the sound of angry left wingers performing to an empty venue...TRUMP-- destroying what very little credibility the MSM imagines they still have...

retreat ye liberals to your bubble of ignorance...

all the whiny crybaby lefty losers can do is throw tantrums, much to the amusement of the rest of us...feel free to double down, in fact please do...we can govern just fine w/o them and, we will...

blue $hitstain opinions not needed, or wanted...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Too funny

The king of ad hominem attacks, the dude who for the last 8 years has scoured the internet every morning to post the stupidest anti-Obama memes he can find with his morning coffee is now calling out the left for doing exactly what he does? Hell, you did so this morning. Obama is that far into your head. :lol:

You want to take your (imaginary) policy based high road, you've got a long way to go.

And for a guy who says he's "never for anyone", you sure as chit are balls deep on Trump. I have never seen someone spend so much time posting article after article about one man, which means you spend even more time reading them. To have politics dominate ones interest to your level is pretty pathetic. Pretty certain even Donny would agree.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Too funny

The king of ad hominem attacks, the dude who for the last 8 years has scoured the internet every morning to post the stupidest anti-Obama memes he can find with his morning coffee is now calling out the left for doing exactly what he does? Hell, you did so this morning. Obama is that far into your head. :lol: man you really are clueless...that $hit just pops up on FB numerous times per day....no scouring at all....

You want to take your (imaginary) policy based high road, you've got a long way to go. it's ALWAYS been about policy, liberals have never been able to talk policy, so one is left w no choice but to go down the progressive road to ridiculous stupidity totally unrelated to the matter at hand...you guys don't know anything else, it's "my way or the highway when yer party is in power, and angry petulant crybaby protests, riots and property destruction whenever they're not.........see it however you want, it really doesn't matter to me, your approval is not needed...dems will get on the trump train or get run over...at least you have a choice...

And for a guy who says he's "never for anyone", you sure as chit are balls deep on Trump. I have never seen someone spend so much time posting article after article about one man, which means you spend even more time reading them. To have politics dominate ones interest to your level is pretty pathetic. Pretty certain even Donny would agree.
Enjoying being part of the movement to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...DONALD J TRUMP SAVING WESTERN CIVILIZATION FROM LIBTARDS...

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

I'm not just talking about the stupid memes you dolt. I'm talking about the article after article from zerohedge, breitbart or wherever else you post constantly everyday. Anyone who spends as much time as you do on politics and then fluffing a president elect the way you do is pathetic.

And LOL for you even considering anyone else's political positions from your own. Has never happened. You are incapable of doing so. I mean, it's a little cruel of me to poke fun at your narcissistic personality disorder, but you're an asshole, so I don't really care.

I won't be crying. I hope the country does well under Trump. I also look forward to 8 years of people making fun of him and him melting down on Twitter because he's a thin skinned baby. Quite possibly the most easily trolled person on earth except for maybe you. Protip - You both would look slightly less like tools if you stopped taking every bit of bait and flip out over it. But you all can't help yourselves. That's the sad thing about NPD.

On the other hand, when it comes to crying, you've been the biggest cry baby I've ever seen until your dear leader won the election. This has been you the past 8 years:
Attachments
madhatter.jpg
madhatter.jpg (58.46 KiB) Viewed 497 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:I'm not just talking about the stupid memes you dolt. I'm talking about the article after article from zerohedge, breitbart or wherever else you post constantly everyday. guess ya don;t realize how all that works either huh? some genius you are...here try this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

takes less time than reading even a portion of the daily newspaper and spans the gamut of source material...
Anyone who spends as much time as you do on politics it's called being informed, you should give it a try some time later in life when you have the time and maturity for it....and then fluffing a president elect the way you do is pathetic. you being the decider of how one is to spend ones time is a true indicator of who the real narcissist is here...though I can see why you'd point the finger...the bitter taste of cheeto dust envy forever on your tongue...mmm mmm mmm Donald J Trump :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And LOL for you even considering anyone else's political positions from your own. Has never happened. You are incapable of doing so. I mean, it's a little cruel of me to poke fun at your narcissistic personality disorder, but you're an asshole, so I don't really care. all hail dickheadskier....purveyor of the good hate...

I won't be crying. I hope the country does well under Trump. I also look forward to 8 years of people making fun of him and him melting down on Twitter because he's a thin skinned baby. yeah those meltdowns that propelled him to POTUS...that quashed the MSM, defeated every leftwing smear tactic in the book , carried the R's to a full sweep and made him likely name the next 3 supreme court justices??? that thin skinned baby twittering? is that what you are talking about? yep, you'll be seeing more of that for sure...Quite possibly the most easily trolled person on earth except for maybe you. Protip - You both would look slightly less like tools if you stopped taking every bit of bait and flip out over it. But you all can't help yourselves. That's the sad thing about NPD. funny how you imagine yourself having some sort magic powers of "trolling" talk about NPD and delusions of grandeur...

On the other hand, when it comes to crying, you've been the biggest cry baby I've ever seen until your dear leader won the election. This has been you the past 8 years:
yer the master strawhatter maker...absolutely oblivious to reality and proud of it...you don't have a clue about my politics as you never read them and even when you do you interpret them through some sort of mystical progressive lens that distorts to the point where the original argument is completely lost...

I've never said anything about any of the silly crap in your meme, though I certainly think obama was a complete POS agitator in chief, divider in chief and ultimately failure in chief ...I actually understand how the electoral process works and made every effort I could to ensure a Trump victory... I also understand that voter fraud is very real and that the left refuses to accept voter ID because of the advantage it provides them with GOTV( that'll be changing soon though) I also understand that unless you can prove voter fraud was THE determining factor in the results of an election those results will stand...Doesn't mean you can;t still work towards stricter regulations that prevent fraud in the future...Doesn't mean you can't oppose his policies...on a few rare occasions I actually agreed with him...very few... he was just that $hitty...

I also don;t really care whether the left wants to work w the right or not, that's up to them...we'll see how well the blue guys do vs trumps bully pulpit.. Cuz while obama spent his time trying to divide off blacks, hispanics, single moms and the host of terminally stupid ideologues like yourself into a 51% permanent majority...Trump will do no such thing, he'll use his policy proposals as a battering ram to bust down those walls the D's desperately need to remain unbreached and draw those who are interested in true economic development devoid of SJW demagoguery...and he only needs 5% of them to create a majority...likely to see way more than just 5%....

again, just laughing in your face...D's are virtually powerless for the next 4 years, ( and unless they have some kind of massive reversal at the local, state and national level in 2020 it's gonna be a lot longer than just 4 yrs)the MSM is about to turn into a circular firing squad as they fight for the few morons who still believe the propaganda they spew...liberal cities across america are destroying themselves from within while their leadership doubles down on the policies that got them where they are now...Sanctuaries for the criminal element, sounds like a winning theme...

meanwhile trump and crew are moving forward without a care in the world as to what you think as it matters not...it really doesn;t matter to me what trump does as just like obama before him it has little impact on my life one way or the other...one thing I won;t have to listen to is snarky douchebags like you making demands of everyone else thru the legal system as that will now fall on deaf ears...so you keep waiting for govt to provide your utopian solution and I'll rest easy in the comfort of knowing it'll be on hold for at least another decade or so...all the while we'll be doing whatever we can to erase the scourge of the 8 year hopey dope idiot experiment...

enjoy the decay of detroit flourishing in those little blue spots of crap across the map...outside of the tourist/attraction districts expect pure hell to expand exponentially as the left forces a class system upon itself and the flyover states refuse to send federal funding to help quell the decay, hastening the demise of the few liberal $hitholes left...implosion is their manifest destiny and nothing will stop them...only when it's the very poorest living side by side yet fully isolated from the very rich will the left realize what they've done to themselves...by then it will be way too late...the left wants a divided ( and conquered) america and that;s what it's about to get...unfortunately for all you groupthink echo chamber dimwits it's not gonna turn out the way you hoped but most certainly the way it was always destined to be...

by all means carry on w your idiotic characterizations of me as if your imagination has any bearing on anything outside your demented mind and I'll continue to laugh in your face...

All Hail The Great Cheeto God!!!!
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

If you think anyone is going to read that much text from someone as stupid as you....well, you're pretty stupid.

If you think that watching the commander in chief make a fool out of himself by tweeting about stuff as trivial as "people being mean to the VP" is great leadership........you're even more stupid. 13 year old maturity level by the both of you.

Two shittiest candidates in US history vied for the title. Watching your absolute worship of one of them brings some serious lols. The fact that you bothered campaigning for one of them is even more amusing. You're as dumb for thinking Trump will "Make America great again" as the Obama worshipers were for believing in "Hope and Change." There is no difference.

But hey, enjoy the Cheetos. I'll be over here laughing at your continued idiocy.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:If you think anyone is going to read that much text from someone as stupid as you....well, you're pretty stupid.actually it's cuz yer a dumbass who imagines himself so smart that anything the opposition says is irrelevant, it's why ya got the blindsided bitchslap of a lifetime this past election...maybe if ya didn't "read" from your phone you;d realize that 3 paragraphs is really not too difficult to digest...until then, wallow in your ignorance for it knows no bounds...that you pride yourself on it is quite amusing to say the least, and quite telling also...FYI- you can learn a lot from a dummy...

If you think that watching the commander in chief make a fool out of himself by tweeting about stuff as trivial as "people being mean to the VP" is great leadership........you're even more stupid. 13 year old maturity level by the both of you.and yet there he is president and there you are , absolute nothing...sux to be a stupid fool perhaps, but still far better than to be you...

Two shittiest candidates in US history vied for the title. there you are with that narcissistic fantasy that your opinion is fact... Watching your absolute worship of one of them brings some serious lols. the fact that you haven't caught on yet is hillaryous... The fact that you bothered campaigning for one of them is even more amusing. You're as dumb for thinking Trump will "Make America great again" as the Obama worshipers were for believing in "Hope and Change." There is no difference.

But hey, enjoy the Cheetos. I'll be over here laughing at your continued idiocy.
you clearly fail to understand just what has occurred here:

First, Trump prevented the current administration from installing it's own successor...

just doing that made america great again...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...

When you look for nothing from your govt you just might get what you need...

obama gone

lynch gone

clinton gone

koskinen gone

psaki gone

earnest gone

fallon gone

as many 3 supreme court justices decided by trump

59 obama lower court appts - denied

Senate R

House R

President R

33 state governors R

Republicans will control 4,170 state legislative seats after last week’s elections, while Democrats will control 3,129 seats in the nation’s 98 partisan legislative chambers.

In total, Republicans control nearly 1,000 more legislative seats than they did when Obama took office. The Republican share of state legislative seats has grown from just under 44 percent in 2009 to 56 percent after Tuesday’s election.

After the latest losses, Democrats will hold just 42 percent of legislative seats in the nation.

Republicans will control 67 of the 98 partisan legislative chambers,

Since Obama took office, Republicans have captured control of 27 state legislative chambers Democrats held after the 2008 elections. The GOP now controls the most legislative seats it has held since the founding of the party.

see if you can guess what all that means in terms of congress...where the up and comer's are and who will be deciding how the house districts get divided up...gonna be a short bench of deep blue city folk that no one outside the city really likes very much...

And that's just the short list 2 mos before he even takes office...but when the bar is as low as it was with the current loser,it's hard not to over achieve...so great...termendously great... many people are saying it;s the greatest thing they've ever seen...many people...

IF you had any clue you'd know that Donald J Trump is the Savior of Western Civilization and all should hail his cheeto-ey greatness...

oh then there's this:
deadheadskier wrote:I only slightly lean towards Clinton because I think it will be hilarious to see you and other Trumptards melt down because your down so deep on him, folks can't tell the difference between your nose hairs and his pubes. Yet you all refer to yourselves as Patriots trying to make America great again. LOL.
how's that going dumb@ss? you enjoying that epic beatdown of a lifetime the way you hoped? :banana:

now go run along to some protest where you can join like minded idiots to scream and yell insults while you destroy property in the name of peace love and tolerance...

I'll continue enjoying being a dumb redneck...so good...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Made it as far as "bitchslap". One would actually have to care in order to be bitchslapped. Clinton was going to suck, Trump is going to suck. That's not to think I would wish failure on either of them. And it is a fact they were the two worst candidates of modern times. Their approval ratings and the voting participation proved that out.

There are many conservatives that I will happily read novels on and respect. Most of my ski buddies are conservative and we all share civil discourse about politics.

My request for more concise thoughts from you has nothing to do with your political leanings and everything to do with you being a total dumbass. My tolerance for stupid is very short. You should stick to Twitter messages like your idol. Truthfully the only reason I bother reading the small amount of your posts that I do is I like the freakshow aspect of it. Idiocy unhinged is great comedy in small doses