Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by deadheadskier »

Poor Donnie. Might have to import another bride. Will she be legal this time?

http://www.findthemissingonline.com/kel ... n-islands/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:https://spectator.org/america-divided-i ... tic-party/

the last paragraph sums it up nicely for those of you who are incapable of reading more than 20 words w/o needing to retreat to a safe space and have some cookies...

The party thus runs of the risk of becoming a boutique, coastal and urban party disconnected from the concerns of ordinary Americans and contemptuous of their way of life. This would still allow it to win a majority of the popular vote in presidential elections, without however winning the electoral college vote or controlling Congress.

revel in yer hate...
You're criticizing folks about a lack of attention span beyond 20 words when you get your daily affirmations in 140 character tweets?

Too funny
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

McCain "To abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems," he said, "is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."

And Gump threatens McCain with '.. he better be careful .. at some point, I fight back' :box
Does dotard somehow think McCain can be bullied like Rocket Man :lol:

Meanwhile .. he dishonors a combat casualty on an open speaker phone conversation with the soldiers widow. :sad:
Yeah .. let's continue to show patience ... give him more time and the chance to become presidential. :roll:

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:McCain "To abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems," he said, "is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."

And Gump threatens McCain with '.. he better be careful .. at some point, I fight back' :box

Meanwhile .. he dishonors a combat casualty on an open speaker phone conversation with the soldiers widow. :sad:
Yeah .. let's continue to show patience ... give him more time and the chance to become presidential. :roll:

don't forget the two scoops of ice cream....

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Trump and his fake wife. Now that’s funny
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Drone Footage Reveals A First Look Of Trump's Border Wall Prototypes

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 778650001/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

46% of voters think the media concocts fake Trump stories, poll says

the other 54% are collectively referred to as ( barely) useful idiots...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:McCain "To abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems," he said, "is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."

hard to actually comprehend your stupidity, I just chalk it up to severe trump derangement syndrome....

apparently brownhole concurs with this reprehensible POS....anything for the agenda...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

haven;t they been doing this daily for a year now anyway?

rock on pussyhats...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

like only the absolutely brainwashed leftwing loonasphere didn't see this all too obvious outcome...

pussyhat brigade is still silent of course....

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :barebutt: :barebutt: :barebutt: :barebutt:
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

To be honest hatter, this pussyhatter hasn't commented because I've grown mostly tired of conversing with a low character, idiot, idealogue like yourself who is only capable of copy and pasting the sh*t Tyler Durden tells him to and regurgitating it while calling herself a free thinker.

That sh*t all started back when you were guaranteeing a market crash and yelling buy gold! Remember your whole wannabe badass campaign of Pb in the front yard, Au in the back? Are you back even yet on the purchase? Any explanation why the stock market more than tripled while you held steadfast it was going to crash again within months?

But I digress.....

When it comes to Clinton, if there's enough evidence of wrong doing, I want her charged and punished accordingly. Jail by the way. Not swinging from a rope like you want of people who commit nonviolent crimes. Your hate is much stronger than mine and really most people.

So, anyways if this situation is "so obvious" like you claim and the following bit of news is true

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... e=facebook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who is getting charged on Monday. Which team? Stick your neck out there.

I honestly don't care either way. If there's enough evidence to charge someone on this serious matter, I hope it happens no matter their political affiliation.

So there you go pumpkin. I read this cry for attention and at least one other about why folks won't talk about your ZH shares. Sorry to leave you lonely.

Get that red pen out of yours you love so much. Merry Christmas
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Beginning of the end on Monday ..
Pence will do a fine job. :twisted:

Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:To be honest hatter, this pussyhatter hasn't commented because I've grown mostly tired of conversing with a low character, idiot, idealogue like yourself who is only capable of copy and pasting the sh*t Tyler Durden tells him to and regurgitating it while calling herself a free thinker.clearly you never read the articles, there is no "tyler durden" articles are not written for ZH but posted from elsewhere BY zerohedge...wallow in your willful ignorance, it's what keeps ya stupid...about the only thing you got right is that you are indeed a pussyhatter, except of course when it comes to weinstein your outrage is far less than it was when you saw trump claiming that women throw themselves at rich men...here's another little tidbit, they throw themselves at not so rich men too...rest assured many a woman has grabbed a man on the hand with her pussy....if you weren't such a beta cuck you'd likely have experienced that at least once in your miserable life...meanwhile of course you are silent about actual rape, by those who feign to protest such actions...projection, the hallmark of progressives everywhere....

That sh*t all started back when you were guaranteeing a market crash and yelling buy gold! Remember your whole wannabe badass campaign of Pb in the front yard, Au in the back? Are you back even yet on the purchase? Any explanation why the stock market more than tripled while you held steadfast it was going to crash again within months?this gets so tiring, but seeing as yer a complete imbecile w zero comprehension skills....that was like 5 yrs ago, the market has not " more than tripled since then and in fact has not even doubled, must be some of that brilliant liberal maff like obama used for the ACA, and I clearly said that QE would "save the day"...that you imagine that I sold completely out of the market and converted entirely to metal is just but one example of your absolute ignorance... and FYI the correct phrase is Au and AG in the backyard, Pb in the house....yer probably stupid enough to think I have stuff buried in mason jars in my back yard too huh?

But I digress.....

When it comes to Clinton, if there's enough evidence of wrong doing, I want her charged and punished accordingly. Jail by the way. Not swinging from a rope like you want of people who commit nonviolent crimes. Your hate is much stronger than mine and really most people. you really do not understand hyperbole at all do you? pretty sure we don;t actually hang people here in the US anymore....

So, anyways if this situation is "so obvious" good fvcking god, if you actually think that the clinton email server thing didn;t constitute and OBVIOUS crime you are oblivious to reality....no doubt comey is a crooked or compromised...sorry your ideological blinders allow you to ignore the written lw in favor of anything to the contrary, anyone who can read above the fifth grade level understand that "intent" is not a relevant factor despite comey's claims...like you claim and the following bit of news is true

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t ... e=facebook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who is getting charged on Monday. Which team? Stick your neck out there. someone connected to the podesta group? c/b manafort...then you can yell see trump trump trump except of course it won;t have anything to do with trump...

I honestly don't care either way. If there's enough evidence to charge someone on this serious matter, I hope it happens no matter their political affiliation.

So there you go pumpkin. I read this cry for attention and at least one other about why folks won't talk about your ZH shares. Sorry to leave you lonely.

Get that red pen out of yours you love so much. Merry Christmas

it's amazing how stupid you are, completely blinded by your partisan hatred, like most left wing idiots....you see things that don't exist, you interpret things in the most bizarre stretches of reality in order to justify your ideals...enjoy your delusions....

every day its a "new" trump allegation and absolute ignorance to the plethora of evidence mounting against the crooked D party from primary rigging, to failed campaign disclosure, email servers, podesta group, lynch and clinton on the tarmac, and on and on and on yet you still cling to trump trump trump....simply amazing how brainwashed some people can be....

in any case there will be no collusion between trump and the russians nor will trump be charged, removed from office etc....

hopefully...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Beginning of the end on Monday ..
Pence will do a fine job. :twisted:

yeah that's where this is going.... :roll:

dare to be stupid...
mach es sehr schnell