Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

don't worry hopy dope we remember the crimes you committed against our country and look forward to seeing you swing for it...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

any updates on that russian collusion thing?

what about the metoo's and their rape cases vs trump?

how bout that impeachment thing? how's that going?

how bout the whole rest of the delusional leftwing moonbat fantasy?

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote: don't worry hopy dope we remember the crimes you committed against our country and look forward to seeing you swing for it...
Don't like this anymore than Coydog's disrespect.
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

MH Perhaps you need to do some swinging you pathetic sack of sh!t..but carry on ranting in your own personal padded room you f*** psychopath... I’m guessing you are as big a pansy on skis as you are behind a keyboard eh? Not proud to call my self an American with scum like you here. And I am a deplorable.
Ski It If You Can!..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Cock_Lover wrote: Perhaps I'm a pathetic sack of sh!t..but I'm also a psychopath... I’m a big a pansy on skis as well... Not proud to call my self a butt pirate with scum dribbling from my ass. And I am a douchebag.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
madhatter wrote: don't worry hopy dope we remember the crimes you committed against our country and look forward to seeing you swing for it...
yeah well obama doesnt; deserve any respect he weaponized our own govt to act against us IRS,DOJ,FBI etc...his administration tried to install a successor of their choice...meanwhile the MSM allowed sh!t like " not one smidgen of corruptions" , " I heard about it like you, on the news" and " get the transcripts Candy" to pass as perfectly acceptable without question... as a result the ( barely) useful idiots that make up his following felt perfectly ok with attacking anyone who disagreed which carried over to become the " resistance" that still cries racism, bigotry , misogyny etc at any and every issue they dislike in a pathetic attempt to de-legitimize the duly elected president......so yeah I actually have less than zero respect for obama....he's a traitorous scumbag POS that belongs in gitmo at the very least...hopefully his day comes soon...
mach es sehr schnell

Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Haha mature you little f*** clown.. but I’ll take your “ski bum” results as proof you can “Ski”... not proof you aren’t a deranged f*** psychopath who wants to hang a president... notice these threads are 99% you bitching to yourself? f*** pathetic sack of sh*t you are. And hey buddy did you build your first house at 20? Pay off your mortgage by 26? Maybe if you f*** did something with your life other than being a drunk old sack of sh*t you would have more to show than your “ski bum race” results and the thousands of vapid posts you have.. they switch over from cow power to your hot air? Sure you can power the resort with the amount you spew. See you in the park grandpa
Ski It If You Can!..
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Mister Moose wrote:
I've got to agree here and throw the flag on this one. Suggesting a former president "swing" is more than a bit over the top. When you go that far, it's time to step away from the keyboard for a while.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
I've got to agree here and throw the flag on this one. Suggesting a former president "swing" is more than a bit over the top. When you go that far, it's time to step away from the keyboard for a while.
oh wahhhhh stop being so literal....the guy was corrupt to the core, granted he was just the face of it, not the "mastermind"...but nonetheless he perpetrated a criminal ruse on our entire system as I posted above...whatever justice comes his way will be well deserved...same w the rest of those involved...what they did is treasonous...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Typical Alex Jones psychotic fashion by hatter. Explained away by it was only "figurative" violence, not literal.

You really need to get a grip dude. The fact that Obama is still setting up camp in your deranged brain is pretty embarrassing.

Maybe layoff the Infowars and conservative treehouse for a week or so. It would probably do wonders for your blood pressure
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

No quarrels over justice being served (on both sides of the aisle) but even a figurative lynching is a bridge too far. I’m from Iran and perhaps the way dissidents dissapear has shaped my perception. Bless the freedom we have that you can write your opinion (however you meant it) without dire consequence.. hell im sure even you are more honerable than our draft dodger in chief. Both sides make me absolutely sick to my stomach and our partisan divide resembles the politics of the land I left... justice? Ain’t no justice for the ruling class in this country.
Ski It If You Can!..
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/u ... oulos.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

you guys are a bunch of pathetic idiots....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Killington_Lover wrote:Haha mature you little f*** clown.. but I’ll take your “ski bum” results as proof you can “Ski”... not proof you aren’t a deranged f*** psychopath who wants to hang a president... notice these threads are 99% you bitching to yourself? f*** pathetic sack of sh*t you are. And hey buddy did you build your first house at 20? Pay off your mortgage by 26? Maybe if you f*** did something with your life other than being a drunk old sack of sh*t you would have more to show than your “ski bum race” results and the thousands of vapid posts you have.. they switch over from cow power to your hot air? Sure you can power the resort with the amount you spew. See you in the park grandpa
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:
spare us the pseudo-outrage...the only ones buying it are the ( barely) useful idiot class...you should know better...

let us know when those rape charges are filed against trump....or the whole rest of the sore losers fantasy accusations...

FYI hanging is actually still a legal method of execution in more than one state though all you morons ought to know that saying someone will swing for their crimes doesn't advocate a hanging, let alone a lynching...I suppose if I said he has to face the music you'd think he would be attending a concert? if I said fry for it you'd assume breaded and tossed in oil? but that's how you @ssholes roll....zero substance on the topic just attack with pissy little sh!t that you know is crap...I get that it's all you got, but you need to realize that all you got amounts to less than nothing...and don;t forget racist, homophobic, misogynist, pink ski wearing ronald mc donald hair and whatever other stupid stuff rolls around in yer empty heads... :zzz

obama is a scummy POS who was involved in an attempt to install his own successor using the FBI DOJ and IRS among others as weapons against the populace...and while I'm pretty sure that constitutes high treason I'm also quite confident that executions won't be on the table should charges ever be brought....in fact with how corrupt the gov is I fully expect the coverup to continue even though the curtain was pulled back years ago...

and I fully expect you whiney pussy hat fux to cry helplessly like a bunch of bitches for the next 7 years too....

meanwhile I'll continue to call for the obama administration to be exposed and brought to justice for crimes committed...and you all can sit back and rest easy w yer 2500 dollar ACA savings tucked safely away w the rest of your delusions... :seeya
mach es sehr schnell