Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by deadheadskier »

"This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back, we're going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump, and that's what we believed in, that's why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he's going to take our country back and that's what we gotta do," Duke said.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1502632977108.jpg
FB_IMG_1502632977108.jpg (39.36 KiB) Viewed 324 times
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Sad to see the city council vote to take down the Confederate statues. This is why we need a wall and to stop bringing immigrants in. They do not respect our culture.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

freeski wrote:Sad to see the city council vote to take down the Confederate statues. This is why we need a wall and to stop bringing immigrants in. They do not respect our culture.
It isn't the immigrants dumping the confederacy, but the in nation Progressives who, like communists, wish to remove any past and religion from Government and History. Immigrants, especially those crossing ILLEGALLY keep their heads low and out of the picture.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Dr. NO wrote:
freeski wrote:Sad to see the city council vote to take down the Confederate statues. This is why we need a wall and to stop bringing immigrants in. They do not respect our culture.
It isn't the immigrants dumping the confederacy, but the in nation Progressives who, like communists, wish to remove any past and religion from Government and History. Immigrants, especially those crossing ILLEGALLY keep their heads low and out of the picture.
Good point, butt lets build the wall anyways.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1 ... hink-or-do" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Something tells me Joey Clarke wouldn't have penned a "No big deal" article like that had it been a BLM protester mowing down 20 people with their car and you'd most certainly have a couple of dozen posts by now blaming Obama for inciting the hatred that could lead to such a tragedy.

But, when a racist Trump supporter commits the act and dear leader says very little condemning that hate group? No big deal right?
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

One of the big web hosting companies stopped supporting hate group sites. Although they have 1st amendment rights, no one should give them a forum. Hate groups will always exist, butt should be kept as far underground as possible.

I blame Obama and Trump. The fact that Trump blamed both groups is troubling.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
Something tells me Joey Clarke wouldn't have penned a "No big deal" article like that had it been a BLM protester mowing down 20 people with their car and you'd most certainly have a couple of dozen posts by now blaming Obama for inciting the hatred that could lead to such a tragedy.yep he spent 8+ years fanning those flames at every chance he got, never once calling for BLM or any other "protest" groups to cease and disperse...

But, when a racist Trump supporter commits the act and dear leader says very little condemning that hate group? he denounced it all quite quickly...No big deal right?
as always you are as ignorant as you are obnoxious...obama and the D's PRAISED BLM, blamed police for what was happening in the country... obama actually met with BLM, purveyors of multiple riots and massive destruction...D congressmen wore hoodies and shouted hands up don't shoot on the house floor despite that being a false narrative...did they ever recant on that? no, never...the left has continually showed up at conservative events intent on shutting them down and causing violence and massive damage in order to do so...I won't shed a tear for any of em...let em all kill each other and destroy their inner city meccas...it's why I live where I do, far from the insanity that permeates the left and cities in general...

Trump has never endorsed or even condoned the KKK, white supremacists or any hate groups...in fact numerous times he denounced any and all violence from any sides...every side, any side....

in fact as an example of how "fringe" and irrelevant this group was, with more than a month notice and a legal permit the rally drew @ 250ppl...how many BLM's/ antifa showed up w/o permits simply for the purpose of rioting? how many times have they done this? and the police are told to stand down and allow it...what would have happened if BLM?antifa etc simply stayed home? you'd have 250 ppl in a park legally with a permit...why did they pull the permit at the last second? why did they allow BLM/antifa to assemble w/o a permit? why did the police not protect the people in the park who were there legally with a permit? why was antifa/BLM allowed to be bused in and attack people who had assembled there legally?

ya block the road and damage cars etc and something bad happens to you ya got what ya asked for...same w protests... you align yourselves w BLM antifa etc you have aligned yourself with those who have no regard for the law...congrats lefties you built that...enjoy...

protesters are all a bunch of childish idiots w nothing better to do...got no use for any of em...you play stupid games you win stupid prizes...there's at least one less antifa today and one less whatever the fvck the driver of the car was too...

wallow in your ignorance...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:
Something tells me Joey Clarke wouldn't have penned a "No big deal" article like that had it been a BLM protester mowing down 20 people with their car and you'd most certainly have a couple of dozen posts by now blaming Obama for inciting the hatred that could lead to such a tragedy.yep he spent 8+ years fanning those flames at every chance he got, never once calling for BLM or any other "protest" groups to cease and disperse...

But, when a racist Trump supporter commits the act and dear leader says very little condemning that hate group? he denounced it all quite quickly...No big deal right?
as always you are as ignorant as you are obnoxious...obama and the D's PRAISED BLM, blamed police for what was happening in the country... obama actually met with BLM, purveyors of multiple riots and massive destruction...D congressmen wore hoodies and shouted hands up don't shoot on the house floor despite that being a false narrative...did they ever recant on that? no, never...the left has continually showed up at conservative events intent on shutting them down and causing violence and massive damage in order to do so...I won't shed a tear for any of em...let em all kill each other and destroy their inner city meccas...it's why I live where I do, far from the insanity that permeates the left and cities in general...

Trump has never endorsed or even condoned the KKK, white supremacists or any hate groups...in fact numerous times he denounced any and all violence from any sides...every side, any side....

in fact as an example of how "fringe" and irrelevant this group was, with more than a month notice and a legal permit the rally drew @ 250ppl...how many BLM's/ antifa showed up w/o permits simply for the purpose of rioting? how many times have they done this? and the police are told to stand down and allow it...what would have happened if BLM?antifa etc simply stayed home? you'd have 250 ppl in a park legally with a permit...why did they pull the permit at the last second? why did they allow BLM/antifa to assemble w/o a permit? why did the police not protect the people in the park who were there legally with a permit? why was antifa/BLM allowed to be bused in and attack people who had assembled there legally?

ya block the road and damage cars etc and something bad happens to you ya got what ya asked for...same w protests... you align yourselves w BLM antifa etc you have aligned yourself with those who have no regard for the law...congrats lefties you built that...enjoy...

protesters are all a bunch of childish idiots w nothing better to do...got no use for any of em...you play stupid games you win stupid prizes...there's at least one less antifa today and one less whatever the fvck the driver of the car was too...

32 year old woman is murdered by a white supremacist.

Madhatter, "No big deal. She got we she deserved for being there shouting down hate."
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony- ... d=49053098" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:

32 year old woman illegally blocking trafficis hit by a car . :shock:

Madhatter, "No big deal. She got we she deserved for being there to show her hate for hate...ie the good hate...it's always the same w lefties,
anything they don't want to hear is hate and thus any kind of attack on hate is justified...guess that;s how the guy in the car felt too huh? see how that works?
it's why we have laws and elections instead of protests and mob rules...but now that the left has lost they want to change the rules...good luck w that...so far all I see is a lot of public property destruction...
shouting down hate."
play stupid games, win stupid prizes...stay out of the road...don't feel sorry for any of em...your emotion based rhetoric isn't going to bring her back either...the right to free speech is there to protect unpopular speech, popular free speech needs no such protection...regardless of whether you agree w the protesters who had a permit they followed the law... those who showed up to " shout them down" subverted the law in an attempt to forcefully prevent group A from exercising their first amendment rights...at least one of em won't have to worry about shouting anyone down now...I'm sure it was totally worth it to her...
Last edited by madhatter on Aug 14th, '17, 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Attachments
wasserman-1992.r.jpg
wasserman-1992.r.jpg (30.19 KiB) Viewed 250 times
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

So.... presidential.....

http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/14/investi ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

wah wah wah wah wah....keep trying to promote a narrative you know is false... no one but you and a handful of imbeciles is buying it...maybe you should join in some antifa protests...get out there and shout that hate down, you tireless social justice warrior...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:..
so the "nazi's" attacked themselves?
mach es sehr schnell