Attachments
FB_IMG_1502757861634.jpg
FB_IMG_1502757861634.jpg (76.83 KiB) Viewed 443 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:..
you are the complete imbecile aren't you? any and or all of those things can be construed as offensive, that doesn't mean they cannot be done or that they must be stopped...No conservatives I know called for the preventing of Starbucks whatever, kapernik or pussy rallies...they may choose not to participate in or associate with them or no longer patronize their business...I also don't know anyone who participates in, associates with, or does business with KKK... in all of those cases my position and I think most conservatives position is something similar to; I may not agree with your position but I also will not attempt to impede your right to that opinion...pretty sure that was once considered THE liberal POV on most things...

http://quoteinvestigator.com/2015/06/01/defend-say/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It
if that's what you believe then it matters not who it is nor what they say, you consider that right inalienable...nazi's, antifa, kkk, dhs...whoever...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Nope

No controversy of the Starbucks cup as the company waging war on Christianity and Christmas.

Fake news!

All the Christian conservatives said, "That's cool Starbucks. Don't like the cup, but the 1st Amendment has got your back!"

And No, the current President did not say to the national gathering of Boy Scouts, "And by the way, under the Trump administration, you'll be saying 'Merry Christmas' again when you go shopping. Believe me. 'Merry Christmas.'"

Nope. No dog whistle to rile up the Christian Conservative base who feel they are under attack.

Didn't happen. Fake news!

Yup, most conservatives totally approved of Colin's right in taking a knee. I bet if I did a search of this site I wouldn't find one single comment condemning his freedom of expression right? Everybody be like, "That's cool Colin. I don't agree with you, but stay strong and keep being you. 1st Amendment is there for you buddy!" Probably not even a thread on it amirite!!! Certainly wouldn't be a thread about it with YOU expressing a desire for him to be physically harmed right? Nah, that didn't happen.
Last edited by deadheadskier on Aug 14th, '17, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:only one actively promoted it...only one had a meeting with BLM...could trump do more? perhaps but what? so far he hasn't legitimized any of these hate groups by inviting them to the WH......
LOL

What a total failure with your classic Obama Whataboutism.

Trump didn't just invite the "Alt-Right" (which if you're too slow to figure it out is the PC re-branding of White Supremacy) into the White House for a meeting to hear their concerns, he gave them jobs!

Bannon
Miller
Gorka
Anton

Just to name four. Yeah, none of those guys have anything to do with the likes of Duke, Spencer, Vanguard America etc. feeling their hate group views now are legitimized.

Nope. Nothing Trump has said on the campaign trail and since taking office has inspired any of this.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Gorka is right about everything. He was able to tear apart all of Obama's false muslim bull$hit. He understands the wests threat from the heathens and paints it in it's true light. I'd like to have a Chelada with that guy.

There are the true Nazis and their offshoots of white supremacists, no one supports them. Then there are a lot of young whites who just want to be on the opposite side of BLM and don't want the confederate monuments torn down. There's a lot of pride in the south and still pockets that are pissed of about the civil war. Dr. No is correct BLM is like ISIS trying to erase history. It's great that our military has told BLM to go f#^k yourselves when it comes to renaming streets. Who do these black mayors in the south think they are to take down these monuments? They're telling the police to stand down and let the mobs destroy history.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Nope

No controversy of the Starbucks cup as the company waging war on Christianity and Christmas.

Fake news!

All the Christian conservatives said, "That's cool Starbucks. Don't like the cup, but the 1st Amendment has got your back!"did anyone call for the cup to be made illegal or for an injuimction to stop them ? NO so yes by default the 1st amendment "has their back" how fvcking dumb are you?

And No, the current President did not say to the national gathering of Boy Scouts, "And by the way, under the Trump administration, you'll be saying 'Merry Christmas' again when you go shopping. Believe me. 'Merry Christmas.'"oh the humanity....

Nope. No dog whistle to rile up the Christian Conservative base who feel they are under attack.

Didn't happen. Fake news!

Yup, most conservatives totally approved of Colin's right in taking a knee. I bet if I did a search of this site I wouldn't find one single comment condemning his freedom of expression right? Everybody be like, "That's cool Colin. I don't agree with you, but stay strong and keep being you. 1st Amendment is there for you buddy!" Probably not even a thread on it amirite!!! Certainly wouldn't be a thread about it with YOU expressing a desire for him to be physically harmed right? Nah, that didn't happen.
as always you are a confused dimwit...no one i know supported ANY of those things, but they didn't attempt to physically shut them down, they didn't cry that the govt should stop them from doing what they are doing...they may however think starbucks sucks and boycott them, they may think kapernik is a ridiculous douchebag w no legit beef, he'w wealthy and privileged beyond what most can ever hope for...they may enjoy seeing him take a big sack or a half dozen of them...they may no longer watch NFL football because of it...every NFL team might refuse to sign him too...again you are against WORDS you are railing against freedom of speech...that is a protected right...attacking people whose speech you don't like is not a protected right...you really need to stop spewing emotional drivel that;s so easily dismissed if you want a place in the discussion...right now you aren't even making a point on anything...

time to start arresting and prosecuting these dirtballs...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1 ... te-riots-0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

oh yeah I almost forgot how's that russia thing going? how bout that impeachment thing? rape lawsuits? how about the rest of the delusional left wing fantasies? how they going?
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

and regardless of this guy's intentions he's going to say he was being attacked got scared for his life and tried to escape...

cuz antifa is violence...
7. Antifa conflates speech with violence, believing that “offensive” rhetoric, “hate” speech, and micro-aggressions should be counteracted with macro-aggressions, or physical violence. Internalizing the social justice warrior (SJW) gospel, Antifa has come to believe that speech itself is tantamount to physical assault. As a result, Antifa deploys violent tactics to shut down speech they don’t like. We saw that vividly in Berkeley.

“In the name of fighting for those ideals — and putting a stop to ‘hate speech’—some antifa protestors will employ militant tactics or violent means such as vandalism,” explains Time.

Antifa’s tactics aren’t just violent but counterproductive to their poorly-articulated goals.

“It just makes [antifa] feel good — they think they made a point,” Mark Pitcavage, a domestic political extremism researcher with the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), tells Politico. “But their tactics are counterproductive. They haven’t made any dent over the years with those tactics. … And it gives the white supremacists an unbelievable amount of publicity.”
seems DHS also concurs w the bold...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Real sh*t show out there today ... wasn't too bad at 6 in the AM.
IMG_0212.JPG
IMG_0212.JPG (602.45 KiB) Viewed 399 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:oh yeah I almost forgot how's that russia thing going? how bout that impeachment thing? rape lawsuits? how about the rest of the delusional left wing fantasies? how they going?
The Russia investigation moving forward bigly, but Mueller runs a much tighter ship than Gump (so do most first graders), so not too many press leaks. However, Mueller is reported to be looking into Gump's Russian business dealings, but I'm sure everything there is completely above board :roll: . Impeachment seems more likely every week this sh*t storm of an administration continues to stumble around, but it will ultimately depend on the outcome of the investigation unless Gump really covfefes himself and loses his alt-right (i.e. white supremacist) base. Don't worry though, he'll just pardon himself.

Now, what about that imaginary wall, tax reform (i.e. cuts for the rich), that super easy Repeal and even easier Replace and "lock her up" Hillary's orange jump suit? Guess all those promises will happen as soon as he makes good on another promise - releasing his tax returns.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:oh yeah I almost forgot how's that russia thing going? how bout that impeachment thing? rape lawsuits? how about the rest of the delusional left wing fantasies? how they going?
The Russia investigation moving forward bigly, but Mueller runs a much tighter ship than Gump (so do most first graders), so not too many press leaks. However, Mueller is reported to be looking into Gump's Russian business dealings, but I'm sure everything there is completely above board :roll: . Impeachment seems more likely every week this sh*t storm of an administration continues to stumble around, but it will ultimately depend on the outcome of the investigation unless Gump really covfefes himself and loses his alt-right (i.e. white supremacist) base. Don't worry though, he'll just pardon himself.where the hell do you get yer news from? whiney lefties have been looking for dirt for 3 years now and just keep coming up covered in their own sh*t...impeachment is slightly less likely than lefties crafting an argument that isn't based on emotions and fantasy...

Now, what about that imaginary wall, illegal immigration is way down, seems all we had to do is let the border patrol do its job...tax reform (i.e. cuts for the rich)nothing I'm interested in so don't care...just stop asking for more every year..., that super easy Repeal and even easier Replace still hanging that albatross around the D's necks bummer is just barely keeps not passing while ZERO D's do anything to fix the program they alone own...and "lock her up" Hillary's orange jump suit?still time for that...amazed that you defend her as it takes away any shred of objective thinking on your part...in fact you go through wild machinations to justify her use of an illegal server that she didn't disclose and used to send and receive classified information and other govt communications required to be conducted on .gov servers by law...she then had those servers destroyed, used bleachbit on the HDD's while everyone called to testify took the 5th...yet somehow you imagine that your russian collusion theory has any validity at all despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary and zero evidence to support your position...seems to be a completely emotion based
position...much like the rest of your opposition to trump...
Guess all those promises will happen as soon as he makes good on another promise - releasing his tax returns.not gonna happen, don't blame him...simply nothing to be gained by doing so...
still 7 1/2 years left to get it done...but don't worry that sh*t's gonna fly right by....unless ya some how imagine that liz warren/keith ellison are gonna somehow unite the D's and pull of a 2020 win...

trump might be a dumbass in your opinion but he got you to vote for him in the primary and take all yer ski buddies out to dinner at the clover too...the phrase too clever by half comes to mind...

only arguments you and the rest of the anti trumpers here seem to make is he's an idiot and he hasn't fulfilled campaign promises that you didn't vote for in the first place...hate to break it to ya but that argument isn't going to translate in to any add'l W's at the ballot box...

if you want to see legislation passed look to your senators and congressmen ( singular congressman for us in VT)if your senator didn't vote for what you wanted there's your scapegoat...if you want trump to pass legislation all by himself you'll have to anoint him king...

you can learn a lot from a dummy, buckle up...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

typical of the problem we now face...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1 ... llege-kids" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When McKenzie Deutsch posted a picture of herself posing with the Vice President of the United States at the White House she probably didn't expect to set off a mass 'triggering' event at her ritzy Southern California private institution of higher indoctrination, Scripps College, but that's exactly what happened.

According to the Daily Caller, Deutsch, a rising junior at Scripps, was an intern this summer in the office of U.S. Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) and was excited by the opportunity to meet the Vice President. So, after snapping the pic below she posted it to Facebook with the caption: “The places you’ll go, the things you’ll see, the people you’ll meet… What a day it was in DC!
Of course, it wasn't long before Deutsch was effectively tried and convicted of a hate crime by her peers at the ritzy, $70,000-per-year college.

“I don’t know if you understand that Pence want me and the people I love to be erased by any means possible. I don’t know how to express to you how it feels to see a fellow Scrippsie in this photo with someone who has shown himself so willing to commit institutional violence,” one angry student wrote under Deutsch’s photo with Pence.

“Posing next to someone who is a direct threat to LGBT+ groups and other marginalized communities and posting this photo with a pleasant caption is not a politically neutral act,” the student declared. “It shows you as a person who smiles with our oppressors for the sake of a photo op.”

Another student said the photo of Pence — snapped 2,636 miles away in Washington, D.C. — made her feel “unsafe.”

“To post this photo with pride is to make LGBTQ+ folks feel unsafe, as Pence has incredibly violent, homophobic views,” the student wrote, adding that she was “shocked at the continued inability to listen to marginalized people about the impact of this picture on us.”

A third student was downright hostile.

“Hmmmmm how many lgbtq folks do you need to help send to conversion therapy in exchange for reproductive rights from Pence?” the student asked.
Meanwhile, one student apparently is 'in to the whole brevity thing' and posted a simple one-word response to the picture: "Bitch."

Upon returning to school, Deutsch posted a scathing opinion piece blasting not only the "vicious" responses she received over Facebook but the faculty of her liberal college which she says are intolerant of con-conforming political opinions.

Mutual respect for those with right-leaning political beliefs is lost on liberal students at the Claremont Colleges.

Most students probably come to that conclusion within their first week at Claremont. I certainly did after just a few days in Scripps’s freshman seminar course, “Core,” a mandatory curriculum to introduce—although “indoctrinate” more accurately describes my personal experience—the theories and philosophies Scripps faculty deem necessary for students’ college education (Angela Davis’s Are Prisons Obsolete? was the class Bible).

I did not feel that I could freely express my own views without being shunned by my classmates and professors alike. So, I did not. I kept my head down and did my best to avoid sparking controversy.

How did we get here?

How did we get to the point where taking a photo with someone is an act of violence? How will we ever be able to have adult conversations if no one is ever willing to listen to those who have opposing philosophies? How can we coexist when we write off our political opponents—as well as those who dare to take photos with them—as morally bankrupt?
don't get much more totalitarian than that...
mach es sehr schnell