Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
madhatter wrote:
brownman wrote:Does anyone actually believe that Trump's puppet sons would not seek advice or assistance when they boggle a relationship with Daddy's business partner? They will absolutely need his guidance to bail them out a deal gone sour.

Bribes in the form of hotel profits donated to the Treasury are a weak token. :lol:
In the global Trump Empire, emoluments will appear in several different forms.
What are the greens fees at Doral now :wink:

He cannot possibly win the Press War that he has declared.he was gonna lose in a landslide to hillary too, your prognostications have been very poor...
The only Fake News delivered today was from the podium of the Trump Press conference. apparently you let your opinion decide your facts...

'Don't be Rude'
Are you kidding me! :lol:

Drumph, thru his own daily activity, is giving life to the Anti-Fascist movement.more oblivious commentary...sorry brownie but the left has a lock on fascism and as always projects their own demons on everyone but themselves...

:seeya
let me know when ANY of the above pans out...
in an unheard-of moment for a presidential news conference, shouted down questions from a CNN reporter, declaring, with some menace, “Not you.”

“Your organization is terrible,” said President-elect Donald J. Trump, his voice rising as Jim Acosta of CNN tried to interject. “No, I’m not going to give you a question. I’m not going to give you a question.”

“You,” the president-elect said, as Mr. Acosta and other stunned journalists looked on, “are fake news.”
wallow in your own sh!t CNN...
Even Fox News' Shepherd Smith defended CNN after that attack by yesterday.
oooh....that changes everything... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Hold onto your hats. Big changes coming fast. (I hope)
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Lots of sour grapes

skibon
Beginner On Rentals

Post by skibon »

PLEASE contact senators and ask them not to confirm Pruitt FOR EPA head. He has sued the EPA 14 times and lost; doesn't believe in climate change or global warming and doesn't believe the federal go t should oversee environmental regulations. A disaster for the environment. You can find senators contact info at http://www.usgov" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
skibon
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Sweet first press conference

https://youtu.be/9AjjVMAdWm4?t=1h33m28s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Defend this childish BS Trump voters

The attendance was horrible. That is a fact. Every single news organization covering it live knows this as a fact. Not really a big deal. Probably should just ignore that fact. He had very little support local to DC and I can't blame folks not wanting to travel a long distance to the event. But, no, no, no....The hyper sensitive snowflake you put in office has to double down, claim lies by the media and call it the largest inauguration crowd of all time.

I'm all ears. Tell me why you think what I just watched isn't childish and pathetic.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Facts don't matter to this administration
https://www.google.com/search?q=inaugur ... 6KYBXHM%3A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-2 ... s-fakenews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-2 ... tion-riots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

LOOK AT ME I SQUAT TO PEE

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

No surprise, madcucker defends Snowflake in Chief Trump whining like a baby who doesn't get enough attention and his press secretary throwing a temper tantrum.

If anything Spicer said about the crowds were true, there would have been a headline news story on every paper and network in the country discussing the logistical failure of the organizers of the inauguration.

Your Messiah has the most fragile ego the office of the President has ever seen and made himself look like a child on his very first day.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:No surprise, madcucker defends Snowflake in Chief Trump whining like a baby who doesn't get enough attention and his press secretary throwing a temper tantrum.

If anything Spicer said about the crowds were true, there would have been a headline news story on every paper and network in the country discussing the logistical failure of the organizers of the inauguration.

Your Messiah has the most fragile ego the office of the President has ever seen and made himself look like a child on his very first day.
wahhhhhhhhhh.....
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Everyone's talking about Cankle being upset at inauguration. But, Michelle Obama looked miserable. She sure has put on a lot of weight over the last couple of years. She's huge. She wears her belt pretty high. It's like she's making up for all who wear their pants so low. :idea: " When they go low I go high."
Trump is off to a great start. :Toast
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:Everyone's talking about Cankle being upset at inauguration. But, Michelle Obama looked miserable. She sure has put on a lot of weight over the last couple of years. She's huge. She wears her belt pretty high. It's like she's making up for all who wear their pants so low. :idea: " When they go low I go high."
Trump is off to a great start. :Toast
hahhahah that was HILLARYOUS!!!!
mach es sehr schnell