Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Your post was classic Whataboutism. Pretty weak for someone who so desperately tries to present themself as an intellectual.

But I'll play along.hahahahah what a self aggrandizing, delusional POS you are...no one here looks at you as an intellectual or as anyone who has anything to offer other than anger hate and resentment...you invent personas for people here then rail against your confabrications as if none of us know the people you attack ... we do, and they are nothing like what you make them out to be...you couldn't be further out of touch w reality if you were in a coma...

Thomas Jefferson owned hundreds of slaves. not illegal at the time, common practice He worked out pretty well. A modern day equivalent would be electing someone with a history of human trafficking. illegal only practiced by criminals... As long as they're not a liberal that would be cool right?idiot statement, but coming from an idiot it's not surprising...you couldn't draw a valid comparison between an apple and an apple...

That is the basis for the unwavering support of people like you and hatter with Trump. Your support is so grossly partisan he can literally do or say anything and you folks will forgive/accept it because he's not Clinton or whomever else. He famously said it himself. That he could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot someone and not lose any votes. what has he actually DONE that you are so aggrieved about? not what you want to accuse him of or what left wing imbeciles think he did...what has he ACTAUULLY DONE that you consider high crimes against humahnity? and you still haven't answered
my previous question:

How many times has trump been arrested for, charged with, on trial for or convicted of rape or sexual assault?

again that number is somewhere well north of your value as a person...

If there's one thing I give Trump credit for it is his understanding that most people are sheep, easily manipulated and lack independent thought. You proved that yourself when you fell for Carly's BS at the start of the election cycle.
coming from a guy who hasn't had an original idea in his life...a guy who has a seething hate for anyone who doesn't believe in his idiotic ideology as gospel...a guy who throws out blatantly manufactured ad hominem attacks as if there were even a fraction of reality to them...A guy who lives in an alinsky dominated mindset where the ends always justify the means and anyone not on board is to be ridiculed, derided and eventually eliminated...but everyone else is a sheep....again you have absolutely zero self awareness...none whatsoever, zero, zip, zilch, nada...( hey look another hint at the question above. surely even a dope like you can get this one right.. how many times has trump...)

yep yer winning, right alongside charlie sheen and giving him a run for his money...it has nothing to do with partisan it has everything to do with being opposed to the progressive agenda that you and your hive minded ilk insist on foisting on the rest of us...NO, NOT NOW, NOT EVER...just NO...period...

sorry dude but ya see that little pile on the ground there behind mr moose? it's far and away more intelligent, informed and universally respected than you can ever hope to be...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Mr. Moose's knowledge of the world is deep and wide while yours is cut and pasted. With all of Trump's digressions you should be able to come up with something original.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
MarieM
Post Office

Post by MarieM »

Interesting perspective from a conservative journal. Worth reading.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/editorial ... le/2009135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:coming from a guy who hasn't had an original idea in his life...a guy who has a seething hate for anyone who doesn't believe in his idiotic ideology as gospel...a guy who throws out blatantly manufactured ad hominem attacks as if there were even a fraction of reality to them...A guy who lives in an alinsky dominated mindset where the ends always justify the means and anyone not on board is to be ridiculed, derided and eventually eliminated...but everyone else is a sheep....again you have absolutely zero self awareness...none whatsoever, zero, zip, zilch, nada...

Outside of the Alinsky part, I have never read a more accurate description of yourself hatter. For once you clearly put a lot of thought into something instead of copy and pasting some bull crap from conservativefighters.com
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:coming from a guy who hasn't had an original idea in his life...a guy who has a seething hate for anyone who doesn't believe in his idiotic ideology as gospel...a guy who throws out blatantly manufactured ad hominem attacks as if there were even a fraction of reality to them...A guy who lives in an alinsky dominated mindset where the ends always justify the means and anyone not on board is to be ridiculed, derided and eventually eliminated...but everyone else is a sheep....again you have absolutely zero self awareness...none whatsoever, zero, zip, zilch, nada...

Outside of the Alinsky part, I have never read a more accurate description of yourself hatter. For once you clearly put a lot of thought into something instead of copy and pasting some bull crap from conservativefighters.com
like I said you have zero self awareness...the fact that you project yourself on others while being oblivious of the fact is indicative of mental illness...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

hey dumbfvckskier:
How many times has trump been arrested for, charged with, on trial for or convicted of rape or sexual assault?
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

MarieM wrote:Interesting perspective from a conservative journal. Worth reading.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/editorial ... le/2009135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Summarizes things succinctly and quite accurately.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:hey dumbfvckskier:
He settles out of court to avoid facing trial and conviction. See Jill Harth.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
MarieM wrote:Interesting perspective from a conservative journal. Worth reading.

Summarizes things succinctly and quite accurately.
yep " I hate trump"

Steaming Haze of the weaklystanding....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... -standard/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05 ... guy-video/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It is a little more than six months into the Trump administration, and there have been things to praise. The president has begun rolling back the aggressive regulatory state that grew up under Barack Obama; enforced his predecessor’s red line in Syria; abandoned the failed North Korea strategy of the last three administrations; and appointed strong conservatives to the lower courts along with, of course, Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
more than happy w that, esp compared to what would have been under HRC...

this totally contradicts the above:
So far, the president is the picture of a failed leader. His administration is a disaster.
then he goes on to list a blithering pile of nothing that anyone who is for the above would gladly dismiss in exchange...so cry on about your emotional hot button issues that most of america doesn't give two sh!ts about...
There was no pivot to normalcy after his turbulent campaign.
gee no way? it's been embedded crony leaks and 24/7 media hit pieces since nov 9 hell since the day he announced his candidacy...no one who matters cares...theonly people this crap resonates with live in a groupthink bubble refusing to accept the outcome of the election... feel free to turn and pat one another on the back, it's the only solace you'll be getting for quite some time...

TDS is very real and difficult to shake once contracted...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:hey dumbfvckskier:
He settles out of court to avoid facing trial and conviction. See Jill Harth.
Jill Harth – 1992-1993. Story in the New York Times October 9.
A Florida businesswoman who partnered with Trump and later dated him. Harth alleged that he groped her under the table at dinner with her boyfriend then repeatedly got her alone, and it would turn into a “wrestling match.” She sued Trump for breach of contract, sexual harassment and at one point attempted rape. She settled and then in 1998 dated Trump.
A lawsuit over the financial dispute was settled out of court and Harth dropped a separate case about the sexual allegations, but she’s stuck by her account.

it's not that DHS is stupid, oh wait yes it is...gullible stupid uninformed misinformed angry sheepboy...try again...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Yep,

I am sure Trump is as innocent as a saint.

I don't know about you, but I always pay people money when I am innocent to avoid court.

Trump, the self proclaimed "world's greatest person" is probably innocent of all wrong doing in the thousands of lawsuits brought against him.

He's such a tremendous,big league person.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_a ... nald_Trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

http://www.alreporter.com/2017/08/04/re ... nt-favors/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:http://www.alreporter.com/2017/08/04/re ... nt-favors/

Yep, I'm an idiot sheepboy
agreed, same pollsters that predicted that Clinton landslide...keep fooling yourself...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Yep,

I am sure Trump is as innocent as a saint.

I don't know about you, but I always pay people money when I am innocent to avoid court. you'd have to have some first...second you'd have to have some understanding of court proceedings and the value of time ( I get that yours is virtually worthless but to others money is easier to come by and of less importance when weighed head to head) so I see where this doesn't apply to you, and therefore in your limited understanding of reality doesn't apply to anyone else and is "wrong"..

Trump, the self proclaimed "world's greatest person" is [probably innocent of all wrong doing in the thousands of lawsuits brought against him.

He's such a tremendous,big league person.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_a ... nald_Trump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
so we're all supposed to go w your emotional feelings on this? :?c

you've presented a great case for nothing thousands of times over and it's gotten you exactly that, nothing...
An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.[1] Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150.[1] Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court.[2] A number of other cases (over 150) were in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida (covering Broward County, Florida) since 1983.[3] In about 500 cases, judges dismissed plaintiffs' claims against Trump. In hundreds more, cases ended with the available public record unclear about the resolution.[1] Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38.[4]
many of these cases were brought BY trump, none as far as I can tell are of a criminal nature, and he's been sentenced to zero jail time...all of this is old or even ancient news that has been presented zillions of times as some sort of smoking gun/silver bullet...The only ones buying it are the dopey sheepboys like you...by all means continue on w this winning strategy...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Trump Derangement Syndrome

The 33% of Americans still being duped daily by his lies and total incompetence.

I can forgive and understand the vote because Clinton sucks. However one would have to be mentally deranged to still support him and not wish to see him replaced in 2020.

Charlie Baker, I hope you are reading this.