Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by deadheadskier »

The comments of Luke and I have absolutely zero to do with politics.

It's about the president being a childish tool.

You don't see that because you share the same loseriphic personality traits as Donny.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:The comments of Luke and I have absolutely zero to do with politics.

It's about the president being a childish tool.

You don't see that because you share the same loseriphic personality traits as Donny.
the fact that you identify so strongly with a movie character says about all anyone needs to know about you...

yep it sucks being loseriphic but it's still light years ahead of being whatever delusion based existence it is you are stuck with...

have a nice day pussyhat...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

The fact that you not only support the childish behavior, but cheer it on says all I need to know about your character.

I can at least give Trump some credit for being a man of great accomplishment despite being a total asshole. You've only got the asshole part down.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:The fact that you not only support the childish behavior, but cheer it on says all I need to know about your character.

I can at least give Trump some credit for being a man of great accomplishment despite being a total asshole. You've only got the asshole part down.
that's cuz you ain't seen me down a pint of sterno in my tarpaper shack...dun gonna ski nekkid after the next pint, ain't no colder out there than it is in here anyway...

and FYI neither trump nor I ( and most likely 99.999% of the world)give one crap what you "give credit" for...

may the farce be with you...well of course it's with you, it's ingrained to the point you consider it reality...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Put the keyboard down before you hurt yourself. You can't even craft a basic insult without falling flat on your face.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Is it all true? Probably not but I don’t see Bannon saying he didn’t say those things. It does reinforce the trump is unfit to be the president narrative.

Money laundering. I can’t wait for the Donnnie Jr to be perp walked out of trump tower in cuffs. That will make a great shot for history books. This sounds plausible given deutsche bank connection.

I can’t wait to see what Steve Bannon has up his sleve. The man strikes me as an evil genius. I wouldn’t cross a person like that.

At the end of the day, This is administration is more fun to the watch than actual TV
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Nikoli wrote:Is it all true? Probably not but I don’t see Bannon saying he didn’t say those things. It does reinforce the trump is unfit to be the president narrative.

Money laundering. I can’t wait for the Donnnie Jr to be perp walked out of trump tower in cuffs. That will make a great shot for history books. This sounds plausible given deutsche bank connection.

I can’t wait to see what Steve Bannon has up his sleve. The man strikes me as an evil genius. I wouldn’t cross a person like that.

At the end of the day, This is administration is more fun to the watch than actual TV
Only one I've heard so far making outright denial is Tony Blair. Anyone else? I haven't seen the news since yesterday morning.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Bubba wrote:
Nikoli wrote:Is it all true? Probably not but I don’t see Bannon saying he didn’t say those things. It does reinforce the trump is unfit to be the president narrative.

Only one I've heard so far making outright denial is Tony Blair. Anyone else? I haven't seen the news since yesterday morning.
I think Tillerson
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Post by Highway Star »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=43495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Attachments
FB_IMG_1515295935174.jpg
FB_IMG_1515295935174.jpg (36.53 KiB) Viewed 760 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

meanwhile:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... ranscripts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got pressured

no I didn't

wait

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News.

“And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”
yeah that's it... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

WalMart Raises Starting Wage To $11, Provides One-Time Bonus Following Trump Tax Reform
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:WalMart Raises Starting Wage To $11, Provides One-Time Bonus Following Trump Tax Reform
I am pro-tax cuts, pro small gov't, etc. However, I struggle with how the corporation are using now excess capital. Most, at least so far, appear to be returning crumbs to their employees and massive stock buybacks to their investors. I'd be curious what results in more improvements for the economy .... the $1,000 one time bonus, $15,000 one time bonus (e.g., in lieu of Walmart's Q4 $20B stock buyback), or a stock buyback.
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I am pro-tax cuts, pro small gov't, etc. However, I struggle with how the corporation are using now excess capital. Most, at least so far, appear to be returning crumbs to their employees and massive stock buybacks to their investors. I'd be curious what results in more improvements for the economy .... the $1,000 one time bonus, $15,000 one time bonus (e.g., in lieu of Walmart's Q4 $20B stock buyback), or a stock buyback.
How do you know what most are doing? A couple of stories here or there doesn't come close to a comprehensive analysis of what is actually happening.

I do tend to suspect that this tax cut isn't going to do much to spur business growth, but I'd like to see some actual studies of the real impact (and I'd love to be wrong). Unfortunately what we will have instead are people yelling at each other about how good/bad the tax cut was for everyone, and pointing to various indicators to make their largely illogical points.

Meanwhile, the budget is screwed for the next 10 years and us, our kids, and grandkids will pay the price down the road.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Kpdemello wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I am pro-tax cuts, pro small gov't, etc. However, I struggle with how the corporation are using now excess capital. Most, at least so far, appear to be returning crumbs to their employees and massive stock buybacks to their investors. I'd be curious what results in more improvements for the economy .... the $1,000 one time bonus, $15,000 one time bonus (e.g., in lieu of Walmart's Q4 $20B stock buyback), or a stock buyback.
How do you know what most are doing? A couple of stories here or there doesn't come close to a comprehensive analysis of what is actually happening.

I do tend to suspect that this tax cut isn't going to do much to spur business growth, but I'd like to see some actual studies of the real impact (and I'd love to be wrong). Unfortunately what we will have instead are people yelling at each other about how good/bad the tax cut was for everyone, and pointing to various indicators to make their largely illogical points.

Meanwhile, the budget is screwed for the next 10 years and us, our kids, and grandkids will pay the price down the road.
yeah that budget was spot on til then though...
mach es sehr schnell