Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Trump Derangement Syndrome

The 33% of Americans still being duped daily by his lies and total incompetence.

I can forgive and understand the vote because Clinton sucks. However one would have to be mentally deranged to still support him and not wish to see him replaced in 2020.

Charlie Baker, I hope you are reading this.
yep another emotional plea from braindeadskier....buying every steaming pile of crap that you feel supports your cause while accusing the other side of the same...no one cares about your imbecilic push polls that haven;t been right about trump since day one...except gullible sheepboys desperate for affirmation/confirmation that flies in the face of real world results...

fine you win, trumps not the president, we all hate him now and can;t wait to have kasich...thanks for showing us the way...who would have ever guessed that your relentless emotionally charged personal attacks and rants that any fifth grader could dispel in 5 minutes or less would have such an overwhelmingly persuasive impact...good job there...

install kasich 2017 1/2....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

whitefish?
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

See now you are talking. Restore some respectability, honesty and class to the White House.

You're learning!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:See now you are talking. Restore some respectability, honesty and class to the White House.

You're learning!
you too can earn the DHS seal of approval boys and girls, simply abandon any original thought of your own, adopt his thoughts as your own and adhere to them religiously, casting anyone one who disagrees as a heretic and join the hive...don't miss out...I'm much happier now knowing I'm no longer part of the 33%...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

madhatter wrote:Image

whitefish?
so far so good w kasich as my president....pretty happy with all he's done in the last 18 hrs or so...

you guys need to try this alternative reality thing...seems DHS might be on to something here...
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

The canary is tweeting lies from the coal mine .. again :sad:
'My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal.
It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before....

This makes America Great :roll:
Duck and Cover.

:seeya
Forever .. Goat Path
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

brownman wrote:The canary is tweeting lies from the coal mine .. again :sad:

Duck and Cover.

I think Mr. President should look at what we used to have vs. what we currently have. We had several hundred land based missiles with multiple warheads. Down to about 250 remaining and the multiple warheads are gone. Ohio class subs carried about 24 missiles. Now replaced with smaller cruise missiles with a single warhead or conventional explosives. Not sure how many of the class remain. So, unless someone can sh*t a bunch or nukes, no way we are bigger and better than ever.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Dr. NO wrote:
brownman wrote:The canary is tweeting lies from the coal mine .. again :sad:

Duck and Cover.

I think Mr. President should look at what we used to have vs. what we currently have. We had several hundred land based missiles with multiple warheads. Down to about 250 remaining and the multiple warheads are gone. Ohio class subs carried about 24 missiles. Now replaced with smaller cruise missiles with a single warhead or conventional explosives. Not sure how many of the class remain. So, unless someone can sh*t a bunch or nukes, no way we are bigger and better than ever.
We'd be in violation of many treaties if we currently have our most powerful nuke arsenal. Butt, he is responding to NK threats, huffing, saber-rattling and threatening back. As a country we haven't threatened NK in a long time and we owe it to the world to do so. Wouldn't be surprised if we used nukes to take out NK's dug in guns to save SK lives. Nukes are the only way to do it; they've been digging in for 50 years.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:Nukes are the only way to do it; they've been digging in for 50 years.
Surely there are other ways.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
freeski wrote:Nukes are the only way to do it; they've been digging in for 50 years.
Send in 250,000 allied troops to go into the caves knowing 100,000 will die, another 100,000 will be injured. While we're doing this 2,000,000 SK citizens are killed in shelling. You can't stop them with conventional weapons from the air.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Send in 250,000 allied troops to go into the caves knowing 100,000 will die, another 100,000 will be injured. While we're doing this 2,000,000 SK citizens are killed in shelling. You can't stop them with conventional weapons from the air.
Yeah and China should be just fine with a US initiated nuclear attack right on their doorstep. They'd probably be as mellow and understanding as we would if China nuked Cuba.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Coydog wrote:
freeski wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Yeah and China should be just fine with a US initiated nuclear attack right on their doorstep. They'd probably be as mellow and understanding as we would if China nuked Cuba.
China could have solved this without anyone firing a shot, so they get what they get. I very much doubt we'd use nukes. We've signed treaties saying we would never use them in a first strike. NO GOOD OPTIONS...
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

freeski wrote:
Coydog wrote:
freeski wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
China could have solved this without anyone firing a shot, so they get what they get. I very much doubt we'd use nukes. We've signed treaties saying we would never use them in a first strike. NO GOOD OPTIONS...
I'm glad you're not POTUS, although I think you and he probably think the same. Diplomacy can still be pursued ... I can't see a situation where N. Korea conducts a preemptive strike. After all, they saw how that went last time and, if not for China, N. Korea wouldn't exist. Of course this underscores Coydog's point ... China will defend itself just like they did when the US got close to the Yalu river.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

At what point is it untenable for the US to have nuclear ICBMs in North Korea?
At what point is it untenable for China to continue to support their rogue neighbor?

Those are key questions. In China's case, they are further down the road to capitalism and trade relations with the US compared to 1953. They don't need the buffer of North Korea as much anymore. DPRK's money is still green and desirable though. So far they've been able to keep both. Why should they change anything they are doing?

And consider DPRKs ICBMs look curiously full of Chinese content.

DPRK has been very shrewd at positioning themselves to be holding a strong hand against an attack. South Korea has been foolish in growing Seoul instead of shrinking it over the last 50 years.

DPRK needs cash. Who will they sell their ICBMs to? There's a bigger risk.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Mister Moose wrote:And consider DPRKs ICBMs look curiously full of Chinese content.
NK has people screwing around trying to develop deliverable nukes. Yea right, I bet everything going into the ICBMs and warheads are from China. The "trucks" that carry the new solid fuel "rocket" are from China.

Now NK is threatening to fire 4 missiles around Guam to show they could hit the island.

Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result...

There are military people that say NK could not get many missiles off toward Seoul. Everything around the DMZ would be destroyed above ground. They've had 50 years to prepare... so have we.

I'm not the Supreme Allied Commander of the Pacific. I'm just freeski. :|