Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
freeski
Post Office

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by freeski »

madhatter wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... space.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hopefully she's locked away where she can't bother anyone. What a horrible person; doesn't want to make America great. :roll:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

artists impression of Trump's first day:

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... space.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and one of your idiots got kicked off a plane and banned for life from Delta too

Idiots on both sides

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Coydog wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: I looked at the 14 and we're a far cry from proper fascism.
Which of the 14 do not apply?
I'd say nearly half ... I don't have the time to detail all my thoughts of each.
Ok, then just enumerate them.
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

But how about we talk about stuff that actually matters. I've heard plenty of cries from the right about Obama going against the Constitution. I would think you would do the same with Trump.

All of Trumps business interests should be liquidated and the proceeds put into a blind trust to protect the country from any conflicts of interest. It's all right here:

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/up ... lause1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Liquidate or GTFO of office. This is not something a president can make a deal on. He has been in violation of the law since the moment he was sworn in. He promised law and order. Well that starts with him.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

deadheadskier wrote:But how about we talk about stuff that actually matters. I've heard plenty of cries from the right about Obama going against the Constitution. I would think you would do the same with Trump.

All of Trumps business interests should be liquidated and the proceeds put into a blind trust to protect the country from any conflicts of interest. It's all right here:

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/up ... lause1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Liquidate or GTFO of office. This is not something a president can make a deal on. He has been in violation of the law since the moment he was sworn in. He promised law and order. Well that starts with him.
I agree - he needs to be compliant with the laws of our country or face consequences. I'm surprised we haven't heard much about it, but I suspect because it's too soon and the headlines have been about crowd size and Madonna blowing up the white house.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

He will own, but not manage his businesses while president. Everyone knew what he owned when they voted for him. Also, the Obamas have broken up. In addition, someone has done a DNA screening and Obama is 63% white. Not that it matters.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

freeski wrote:He will own, but not manage his businesses while president. Well alrighty then, that makes it completely constitutional, if not spectacularly ethical because obviously merely as an owner, he couldn't possibly intentionally benefit financially from policy decisions he makes as president. Everyone knew what he owned when they voted for him. Actually no, we never saw his tax returns. We know what he said, but he says all kinds of crazy sh*t.
If Gump is such an old guy who's so wealthy he and his family will never need money and he can't be bought, what's his hang up with a blind trust? Probably something to do with crowd size and the dishonest media.

And speaking of those tax returns he solemnly pledged to release after his "audit" - not so much. What's next, no special prosecutor for Hilary and amnesty for Dreamers?
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

He needs to release his taxes.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:He needs to release his taxes.
no he does not...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
no he does not...
He's withholding his returns as a negotiating point until KZone frees the Dis. :lol:
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

madhatter wrote:
no he does not...
Legally he does not have to, but considering he said he would once the mystery audit was complete, he should.

By not releasing them, it is reasonable to assume he has something to hide. What is he hiding?
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:
madhatter wrote:
no he does not...
Legally he does not have to, but considering he said he would once the mystery audit was complete, he should.

By not releasing them, it is reasonable to assume he has something to hide. What is he hiding?
unless the IRS has a problem I don't care...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

You probably also don't care if his financial obligations to Russian banks pose a conflict of interest for foreign policy.

You're one of the true useful idiots who will continue to support him no matter what and don't want any transparency that could limit his time in office.

Just another lie from Trump.

I'm sure he's just buying time until he appoints an IRS director that will falsify his records.

SAD!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:You probably also don't care if his financial obligations to Russian banks pose a conflict of interest for foreign policy.

You're one of the true useful idiots who will continue to support him no matter what and don't want any transparency that could limit his time in office.

Just another lie from Trump.

I'm sure he's just buying time until he appoints an IRS director that will falsify his records.

SAD!
if yer not certifiably insane now you will be soon...MAGA...LMAO at your hysteria....
mach es sehr schnell