Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by boston_e »

Bubba wrote:
deadheadskier wrote:Bannon out

Is this the big pivot we've been waiting for from the political novice who we've been told to wait patiently for?

Bigly bipartisan deals on the way?
Trump is his own worst enemy. Rearranging the chairs or replacing the furniture won't help.
If nothing else it is entertaining.
Don't Killington Pico
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Bubba wrote:

Is this the big pivot we've been waiting for from the political novice who we've been told to wait patiently for?

Trump is his own worst enemy. Rearranging the chairs or replacing the furniture won't help.
Come on now. Haven't you heard? The White House is a dump!!! Clearly the Feng Shui is off in the Oval Office and once Trump gets back from vacation to a more appropriate quality of decor in his home, he will truly be able to kick some ass and win, win, win!

In all seriousness though, wouldn't the best thing for America and the Republican party be for Trump to just resign? Probably would be best for him too if anything illegal went on with Russia as that would all go away. If he resigns and his VP who has better qualifications for the job just steadies the ship; perhaps we all win. I don't care for many of Pence's political views, but I do think he has better character and self control to lead during times of strife. Congress might actually rejoice in the tabloid level sh*t show being over and start productively working together for the first time in many years.

Doubt Donny's ego would let him do it, but him resigning would be a positive step forward for the country. #MAGA = #FAIL
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

WikiLeaks is providing proof the leaked emails did not come from Russia. So, that's the end of that. I believe Julian Assange over any government. Trump isn't going anywhere; it's a left dream.

CNN was reporting Barcelona was copycat of Charlottesville. The religion of peace has used this tactic many times. This is why the idiots at CNN are looked down upon and ratings have tanked. FAKE NEWS!

Why does Lemon say Wolf has a pretty mouth :?: :shock:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:WikiLeaks is providing proof the leaked emails did not come from Russia. So, that's the end of that. I believe Julian Assange over any government. Trump isn't going anywhere; it's a left dream.

CNN was reporting Barcelona was copycat of Charlottesville. The religion of peace has used this tactic many times. This is why the idiots at CNN are looked down upon and ratings have tanked. FAKE NEWS!

Why does Lemon say Wolf has a pretty mouth :?: :shock:
more like a left wing delusional fantasy, but hey it's been quite entertaining watching the riots and all them buildings burning down etc...that'll show em who's boss...I knew I should voted for kasich... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Bubba wrote:

Maybe firing Bannon is what Gump meant by "draining the swamp".
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
freeski wrote:WikiLeaks is providing proof the leaked emails did not come from Russia. So, that's the end of that. I believe Julian Assange over any government. Gump isn't doing anything; it's a right dream.
Fixed it for y'all.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
freeski wrote:WikiLeaks is providing proof the leaked emails did not come from Russia. So, that's the end of that. I believe Julian Assange over any government. Gump isn't doing anything; it's a right dream.
Fixed it for y'all.
the more you think it's wrong the more we all know it's right...now that the russia fantasy ship has run aground and sunk...

there is none so delusional as those religiously devoted to the letter D...

and whoever posted the supposed anti-fa fighting the nazi's how fvking stupid are you? it's wasn't just in poor taste it was poor reasoning skills combined with delusional hatred and hive minded mentality...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Just try this for 24 hours: stop acting on your "feelings" and start thinking critically. Butt-hurt and logic are incompatible.
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Fixed it for y'all.
the more you think it's wrong the more we all know it's right...now that the russia fantasy ship has run aground and sunk...
So far the only ship that’s run aground is the Gump garbage barge. Major business leaders bailing, staff fleeing, advisory councils disbanding, GOP legislators disassociating, world leaders fretting, white supremacists celebrating and Putin laughing.

The Gump “administration” isn’t just a shipwreck, it’s a historic naval disaster.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Fixed it for y'all.
So far the only ship that’s run aground is the Gump garbage barge. Major business leaders bailing, staff fleeing, advisory councils disbanding, GOP legislators disassociating, world leaders fretting, white supremacists celebrating and Putin laughing.

The Gump “administration” isn’t just a shipwreck, it’s a historic naval disaster.
keep telling yourself that...no one outside the echo chamber is even remotely concerned about what the left " thinks"...

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

this is how stupid you all sound...
"There will be questions if what happened in Barcelona, was at all, at all, a copycat version of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia," said CNN's Wolf Blitzer.
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
keep telling yourself that...no one outside the echo chamber is even remotely concerned about what the left " thinks"...
And that's one reason why Gump will never truly be a president.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
reality check:

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:Just try this for 24 hours: stop acting on your "feelings" and start thinking critically. Butt-hurt and logic are incompatible.
I didn't realize my feelings were to blame for Trump hiring idiots like the Mooch and having to fire them ten days later.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
Coydog wrote:
Trump has been the president for 7 months and has roughly another 3.5 years. Maybe another 7.5 years. This is the truth. Can you handle it :?:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.