Trump Presidency

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
boston_e
Postaholic

Re: Trump Presidency

Post by boston_e »

deadheadskier wrote:No surprise, madcucker defends Snowflake in Chief Trump whining like a baby who doesn't get enough attention and his press secretary throwing a temper tantrum.

If anything Spicer said about the crowds were true, there would have been a headline news story on every paper and network in the country discussing the logistical failure of the organizers of the inauguration.

Your Messiah has the most fragile ego the office of the President has ever seen and made himself look like a child on his very first day.
President Dumb-ph made himself look like an infant through the whole campaign. Why should now be any different?
Don't Killington Pico
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

"Alternative facts"
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-2 ... -relations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Nikoli wrote:"Alternative facts"
Yea. He blatantly and knowingly lied to America when he said the crowd was the largest ever. I agree the media is biased and the Trump admin has every right to punish them for it, but this was silly and unnecessary. Makes you wonder what else they plan to lie about.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Yea. He blatantly and knowingly lied to America when he said the crowd was the largest ever. I agree the media is biased and the Trump admin has every right to punish them for it, but this was silly and unnecessary. Makes you wonder what else they plan to lie about.
It makes me wonder why on earth president Dumb-ph would pick ceremony crowd size as a battle to fight (especially when it was obvious to everyone who watched on TV that there was not a huge crowd there). The size of the crowd does not even matter, so it just seems thin skinned and infantile for him to even address it.
Don't Killington Pico
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Answer: Everything he has to

Discrediting and manipulating mass media is a tenet of Fascism and Trump is the biggest Fascist this country has ever elected.

http://www.rense.com/general37/fascism.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trump exemplifies almost all of the above. Some areas such as religion and sexism he's not quite so zealous about. There are other characteristics of Fascism that his supporters think he's against. They believe he's anti-elitist. Totally untrue. He's only looking to replace those elites with his own. His cabinet picks prove this. The only other area of Fascism that could be argued Trump doesn't agree with is #10. He does appear to be pro-worker.

His supporters really should own it. Say it loud and proud, "I desire a Fascist America."
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

As already mentioned, President Gump never ever lies, he just presents alternative facts that will Make America Great Again.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Imageone of the many reasons it's impossible to take these idiots seriously...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

deadheadskier wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Answer: Everything he has to

Discrediting and manipulating mass media is a tenet of Fascism and Trump is the biggest Fascist this country has ever elected.

http://www.rense.com/general37/fascism.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trump exemplifies almost all of the above. Some areas such as religion and sexism he's not quite so zealous about. There are other characteristics of Fascism that his supporters think he's against. They believe he's anti-elitist. Totally untrue. He's only looking to replace those elites with his own. His cabinet picks prove this. The only other area of Fascism that could be argued Trump doesn't agree with is #10. He does appear to be pro-worker.

His supporters really should own it. Say it loud and proud, "I desire a Fascist America."
I can see why you might label him Fascist, but I don't think he is. It's similar how many called Obama a communist, but he wasn't. Trump is a thin-skinned populist in my opinion.

Any President cabinets picks seems to individuals with no experience actually doing anything in the industry/area they oversee, but with a lot of gov't experience (called gov't insiders) .... or successful businessmen with experience in industry/area they oversee, but with no gov't experience (called elitists). I think it's rare we see people with experience in the industry/area they oversee and gov't experience, which would be the best of both worlds.

I looked at the 14 and we're a far cry from proper fascism.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote: I looked at the 14 and we're a far cry from proper fascism.
Which of the 14 do not apply?
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:Imageone of the many reasons it's impossible to take these idiots seriously...
And why you are a Tea Party idiot
Attachments
Tea Party.jpg
Tea Party.jpg (54.34 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:Imageone of the many reasons it's impossible to take these idiots seriously...
And why you are a Tea Party idiot
:zzz
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/ ... space.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Coydog wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: I looked at the 14 and we're a far cry from proper fascism.
Which of the 14 do not apply?
I'd say nearly half ... I don't have the time to detail all my thoughts of each.