Thin skin Donnie

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Thin skin Donnie

Post by Nikoli »

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 5150471168" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He should have run for president of Russia
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Thin skin Donnie

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Nikoli wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 5150471168

Pretty pathetic.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Nikoli wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTr ... 5150471168

Pretty pathetic.
indeed, nikoli is just about the most pathetic troll I've ever seen...dimmer than a 25 watt bulb w a broken filament...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Love the personal attacks.
-Christopher Columbus
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:Love the personal attacks.
the shoe fits ya like a second "thin" skin...and you seem to wear it proudly...perhaps you should try to come up w something less stupid for your next post? gonna be along 8 years for you if you keep brooding over greatness...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Back on topic

"Well, I don't have thin skin," Trump protested. "I have very strong and thick skin. If you do a report and it's not necessarily positive but, you're right, I never complain. I do complain when it's a lie or when it's wrong."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9yZL8pTPbE[/youtube]
-Christopher Columbus
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Forever .. Goat Path
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

I agree, Trump needs to realize he's going to be the butt of many jokes as President. He shouldn't be concerned in the least with SNL or other parodies. If he doesn't grow up he's going to have a miserable 4 years.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

freeski wrote:I agree, Trump needs to realize he's going to be the butt of many jokes as President. He shouldn't be concerned in the least with SNL or other parodies. If he doesn't grow up he's going to have a miserable 4 years.
really? the guy who has continually annihilated anyone who's tried to go up against him, the guy who has exposed the media as a bunch of sock puppets, the guy who's uncontrollable tweets won him an election while discrediting the MSM and humiliating his critics? 50 viewer, "hasn't been funny in two decades" SNL is gonna make that guy miserable? HA...

trump should just keep on doing whatever the f@ck he wants and laugh at the MSM and the gaggle of other idiots tripping over themselves to make ridiculously stupid "headline news" that rivals the daily show in validity...

no worries though pelosi is gonna lead the D's to their rightful place...it's a special time for her...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
freeski wrote:I agree, Trump needs to realize he's going to be the butt of many jokes as President. He shouldn't be concerned in the least with SNL or other parodies. If he doesn't grow up he's going to have a miserable 4 years.
really? the guy who has continually annihilated anyone who's tried to go up against him

.... that's kinda the point ... it's not about him anymore
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:
really? the guy who has continually annihilated anyone who's tried to go up against him

.... that's kinda the point ... it's not about him anymore
umm actually it's VERY much about him... he;s giving them just enough rope to hang themselves...and they are more than enthusiastic to do so...good times, so good...many, many people are laughing about this...many are also whining and crying, which makes many, many more laugh even more bigly...so much more bigly...bordering on great bigly....

Trump was most certainly elected to undo the idiot experiment of the last 8 years and he's already been MAGA-nificent at it...so MAGA-nificent...

wait til he gets his "tiny" hands on that pen and phone....he's gonna win so much people will be sick of winning...others will whine so much we'll be sick of them whining...ehhh maybe not...so good...

til then he's got plenty of time and energy to help idiotfests like SNL shrink their already minuscule audience by making it absolutely toxic to an entire demographic...I'm sure he's more than up to the task...
mach es sehr schnell