Biden awarded Medal of Freedom

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Biden awarded Medal of Freedom

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:
SnoBrdr wrote:
spanky wrote:Like him or not... looking back, you have to admit, he was a better candidate than shillary.
How was he a better candidate?

His record is totally unremarkable.

If not for the personal tragedies, no one would probably even think of him.
Considering we had by far the two worst, most idiotic candidates in history, it would have been pretty darn hard for Biden not to have been a better candidate.
honestly biden is one of, if not THE biggest idiot politician out there...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

madhatter wrote: honestly biden is one of, if not THE biggest idiot politician out there...

I'm not a huge Biden for President fan, but the above meme/loose quote is about right at the same place with Trump's statement of "I could walk out on 5th avenue and shoot someone and still get elected" If I want to be generous, Biden is saying a shotgun is the far more effective home defensive weapon, which has a lot of support out there. Off the porch in the air? Yeah, that's where he left the rails in one of his ad lib gaffs - lack of understanding or incredibly poor choice of Biden humor.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Mister Moose wrote:If I want to be generous, Biden is saying a shotgun is the far more effective home defensive weapon, which has a lot of support out there.
Although I'd argue it's not very effective in the case of a home invasion. Scaring people away when they're outside, sure, but once their inside I'd rather a small firearm with greater maneuverability like the Sig Sauer P320 or Glock 19.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Mister Moose wrote:If I want to be generous, Biden is saying a shotgun is the far more effective home defensive weapon, which has a lot of support out there.
Although I'd argue it's not very effective in the case of a home invasion. Scaring people away when they're outside, sure, but once their inside I'd rather a small firearm with greater maneuverability like the Sig Sauer P320 or Glock 19.
My choice Ar15 pistol 9mm, 30 round mag,