CNN NEWS: Trump evicts black family from public housing

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

CNN NEWS: Trump evicts black family from public housing

Post by madhatter »

:mrgreen:

and don't forget the idiots march on saturday...be sure the rest of the country knows you're a lunatic...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: CNN NEWS: Trump evicts black family from public housing

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

The hate will be strong today.

I don't have cable, but over the air yesterday I caught a few minutes of NBC nightly news .... so negative and unbalanced it's simply hard to watch.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:The hate will be strong today.

I don't have cable, but over the air yesterday I caught a few minutes of NBC nightly news .... so negative and unbalanced it's simply hard to watch.
oh yeah libs are showing their true colors now...but it's the good hate and thus not really hate, but love... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:

oh yeah libs are showing their true colors now...but it's the good hate and thus not really hate, but love... :roll:
Personally, I'm impressed Hillary and Bernie showed up. They may be bitter and feel they got a raw deal, but I think in their hearts the appreciate the peaceful transfer of power and democratic process (rigging e-mails notwithstanding).
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

Personally, I'm impressed Hillary and Bernie showed up. They may be bitter and feel they got a raw deal, but I think in their hearts the appreciate the peaceful transfer of power and democratic process (rigging e-mails notwithstanding).
hard to even fathom what her motivation for showing up is...sanders is still a sitting senator...
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Cankle is the wife of former president. She's expected to be there. I guess she could have stayed home. Hope to see some good pics of her tonight.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Tough to hear, but sounds to me like Chuck Schumer was booed.
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Tough to hear, but sounds to me like Chuck Schumer was booed.
Thought he was good and I'm not a fan.

HRC looked like someone inserted a butt plug wo lube.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Well Drumphs speech was 100% uninspiring. I loved the "what the heck is this nitwit talking about" look on Bush's and Obama's face.... That was hilarious.
Don't Killington Pico
SnoBrdr
Whipping Post

Post by SnoBrdr »

boston_e wrote:Well Drumphs speech was 100% uninspiring. I loved the "what the heck is this nitwit talking about" look on Bush's and Obama's face.... That was hilarious.
I think everyone knew what he was talking about.
Beware of fools & trolls here, they lurk everywhere.
shortski
Site Admin

Post by shortski »

boston_e wrote:Well Drumphs speech was 100% uninspiring. I loved the "what the heck is this nitwit talking about" look on Bush's and Obama's face.... That was hilarious.
Yup and HiLIARy actually won the popular vote, too bad that doesn't matter.

Welcome to liberal irrelevance.

Do it.

…We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example.
We will shine for everyone to follow.
We will re-enforce old alliances and form new ones and unite the civilized world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the earth.

…A new national pride will stir ourselves, lift our sights and heal our divisions. It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget, that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots.

We all enjoy the same glorious freedoms and we all salute the same great American flag.
And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty creator.