In Fairness...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
boston_e
Postaholic

In Fairness...

Post by boston_e »

It's not a secret that my opinion of President Dumb-ph is pretty low.

But I will say I 100% support the added sanctions on Iran after their recent missile test. Credit where credit is do.

P.S. - Shrillary sucked too.
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: In Fairness...

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:It's not a secret that my opinion of President Dumb-ph is pretty low.

But I will say I 100% support the added sanctions on Iran after their recent missile test. Credit where credit is do.

first time in the history of man a liberal has approved of anything trump has done, congratulations sir you are among the pioneers....that deal never should have been done in the first place, we gave $$$ and allowed them to escape crippling sanctions that were doing what they were supposed to do...thanks obama/clinton/kerry that's why you are all no longer in office...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

madhatter wrote:
boston_e wrote:It's not a secret that my opinion of President Dumb-ph is pretty low.

first time in the history of man a liberal has approved of anything trump has done, congratulations sir you are among the pioneers....that deal never should have been done in the first place, we gave $$$ and allowed them to escape crippling sanctions that were doing what they were supposed to do...thanks obama/clinton/kerry that's why you are all no longer in office...
Thanks, although I don't consider myself to be a liberal (except on some social issues)... and as I read about it, these sanctions are actually separate from the Nuclear Deal, but rather under a GWB executive order which BHO also used to punish them for other test launches.
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

madhatter wrote:Image
:lol: now thats funny right there!
Don't Killington Pico
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

In my view, all Presidents (or candidates) have made good decisions and less than good decisions. It's the ratio that differentiates who is better suited to run the country. If you can't see any of what the out of favor party is espousing, you probably aren't looking.

And then there's the decisions that take decades to determine definitively whether it was a good idea or not.