pelosi incoherent

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

pelosi incoherent

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Re: pelosi incoherent

Post by Mister Moose »

So she has a speech imdepiment. Least of my worries.

Is that a goggle tan she's sporting? Maybe she's one of us.....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Not knowing who's president is more than a speech impediment. It's happened at least twice.

Everybody sing:

"The old gray mare
She ain't what she used to be
Ain't what she used to be,
Ain't what she used to be
The old gray mare,
She ain't what she used to be
Many long years ago."
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:So she has a speech imdepiment. Least of my worries.

Is that a goggle tan she's sporting? Maybe she's one of us.....
in the same regards that floyd has a speech impediment...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Um, Pelosi incoherent?
POTUS Gump wrote: Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Don't get me started.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:Um, Pelosi incoherent?
POTUS Gump wrote: Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Don't get me started.
this MIT?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... -kids-book" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

that place has less cred than trump university nowadays...

:barebutt: :banana: :D

AFAIK no one has ever accused pelosi of brilliant speaking:

It may sound like gibberish, but there’s an accidental brilliance to Trump’s style of speech.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... ening.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is Donald Trump’s ‘broken speech’ the key to his success? Linguists say strange patterns may make him more ‘authentic, relatable and trustworthy’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z4gEZtNPEw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trump’s Good Bad Speaking Style

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stanley-f ... 64902.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How Donald Trump’s language works for him

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... dc4342c09b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Potent Simplicity of Donald Trump

https://mannerofspeaking.org/2016/03/04 ... ald-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and only one of them is president, the other is the minority leader of a party that's lost 1000+ seats and a pretty hefty dinner wager.....

Beyond Dining: The Art of Food at the Red Clover Inn
Destination diner or regular, foodie or fussy: the Red Clover Killington fine dining experience will enchant you.

Cuisine for the seasons, handmade with artistry and showered with freshness. Vermont farmers entrust their abundance to our chefs. The first local fiddleheads of the spring, summer raspberries, autumn pie pumpkins and winter micro greens; acclaimed artisan cheeses, meats, small-batch wine, beer, and spirits concocted with a dash of alchemy in Green Mountain valleys. Whether you are a destination diner or a regular, foodie or fussy, winning conservative or a liberal on the losing end of a poor wager,the Red Clover fine dining experience is an enchanting journey.

Our small kitchen is big on flavor, allowing our chefs to personally customize and realize every aspect of creating your order. Through our seasonal menus, quality ingredients, and graceful presentation, our restaurant showcases local dining while our cuisine makes its own savory, elegant statement.

The Red Clover Inn restaurant’s service is superior, and our wine steward and mixologists are experts in matching taste with desire to present wines and seasonal, award-winning cocktails to complete your dining experience. From exquisite hearthside dining and the intimate apres-ski bar, to the purpose-built reception area and rugged native wood floors, our designers have created a sophisticated ambience perfectly arranged with comfort and elegance.

*pussyhats no longer permitted on the grounds , thank you for your cooperation...
one can also just be lucky to know one of each like the 'hatters and be included in this most momentous evening....thank god for russian meddling... :wink:
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

madhatter wrote:
It may sound like gibberish, but there’s an accidental brilliance to Trump’s style of speech.
It doesn't just sound like gibberish, it is gibberish, but then that's his native tongue.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:
madhatter wrote:
It doesn't just sound like gibberish, it is gibberish, but then that's his native tongue.

yep staten islander, deplorable... :bang
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:this MIT?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-1 ... -kids-book" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

that place has less cred than trump university nowadays...

:barebutt: :banana: :D
MIT has less cred than Trump University? HUH?