left wing "logic" summed up in one meme...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: left wing "logic" summed up in one meme...

Post by madhatter »

the meme has virtually nothing to do with gender identity other than to point out the leftwing disconnect with science depending on whether it not it suits their narrative...

AGW settled by "science"

Gender identity still just a "theory" or even worse a diabolical vast right wing conspiracy...

no one cares who dresses and acts as whatever, until those that do start insisting that everyone else must recognize their folly...do whatever you want and let everyone else do the same...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

guess it takes more than one meme to sum up insanity...but we're getting close to a comprehensive insight into the mental disorder known as progressive liberalism...
mach es sehr schnell

Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

"Leader of the Free World"
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

definitely not the leader of anything except failure...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

K42
Green Skidder

Post by K42 »

Madhatter you criticize transgenders so much and think the whole concept of different sexualites beside heater sexual are ridiculous. It's funny that you do because the only action your getting is from transgender men like Kaitlyn Jenner.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

K42 wrote:...different sexualites beside heater sexual...
Wu-u-u-u-t????????

Is a sexualite a socially upwardly scantily clad mobile yuppie type?
And just what exactly is a heater sexual? And why are they right beside a sexualite?

I'm not sure, but I think you just covfefe'd yourself.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

K42 wrote:Madhatter you criticize transgenders so much and think the whole concept of different sexualites beside heater sexual are ridiculous. It's funny that you do because the only action your getting is from transgender men like Kaitlyn Jenner.
I don't think they are ridiculous. I'm certain they are mental disorders...

your nearly incoherent ranting has already been addressed elsewhere...

sexuality and gender are two entirely different things...I'm certain there are nearly as many sexual preferences as there are people, perhaps more seeing as some people may have numerous preferences...I don't have a problem w that at all, do whatever you want...

this is one of the easiest arguments to demonstrate the "emotional" buy in requirement...

transgender gay lesbian etc = biological, born with it, perfectly normal, natural, acceptable and absolutely ok in every way ( and that may very well be the case)

pedophile = not biological, not born with it, despicable, not acceptable in any way shape or form ( and that also may very well be the case)

however the concept of "age of consent" and in fact the concept of consent itself are completely a human construct that doesn't take biology into account whatsoever...I'm not advocating for or against either of them or any other preferences...I'm asking that the same "scientific" argument be applied to both so as to prove, disprove or determine that it's not provable, devoid of any emotions...
mach es sehr schnell

K42
Green Skidder

Post by K42 »

Daddy
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

more left wing BS

https://www.allenbwest.com/dk-fox-news-host-assaulted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the good hate...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.msfanpage.link/womanaes-aeoe ... staeviral/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

hey lefties be sure to stare at the moon blacking out the sun today to prove you're not racist...
mach es sehr schnell