left wing "logic" summed up in one meme...

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
madhatter
Signature Poster

left wing "logic" summed up in one meme...

Post by madhatter »

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Coydog
Guru Poster

Re: left wing "logic" summed up in one meme...

Post by Coydog »

Does a pretty good job of summing up the right wing "logic" as well.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Coydog wrote:Does a pretty good job of summing up the right wing "logic" as well.
yep...global warming is an unproven theory and biological sex is pretty much a given...except of course in a fantasy world where left is right and right is wrong...and bruce jenner's d!ck is a vagina...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Is it "scientific" how a human determines to which they are or are not attracted? I'd say it is.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Is it "scientific" how a human determines to which they are or are not attracted? I'd say it is.
different argument entirely...is it scientific in what species or age group they are attracted to? if they are attracted to llamas are they now a llama?

xx = female

xy = male

a gay male is still a male ( xy) even if he's wearing a dress and got a boob job....
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:Is it "scientific" how a human determines to which they are or are not attracted? I'd say it is.
different argument entirely...is it scientific in what species or age group they are attracted to? if they are attracted to llamas are they now a llama?

xx = female

xy = male

a gay male is still a male ( xy) even if he's wearing a dress and got a boob job....
I pick up what you're putting down. Yes, I'd be inclined to believe gender identity is less about science or more about ... something else.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

xx = female

xy = male

I pick up what you're putting down. Yes, I'd be inclined to believe gender identity is less about science or more about ... something else.
Just more right wingnut hypocrisy. If a person has a particular genetic makeup, something that person does not not control, the right wants the government to dictate how that person lives based the right's notion of gender norms. Once again, the right is wrong, the expression of human sexuality is not limited by chromosomes.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Coydog wrote:Just more right wingnut hypocrisy. If a person has a particular genetic makeup, something that person does not not control, the right wants the government to dictate how that person lives based the right's notion of gender norms. Once again, the right is wrong, the expression of human sexuality is not limited by chromosomes.
For clarification are you saying that in some cases, while someone may be born with a penis, they're actually genetically female?
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Coydog wrote:Just more right wingnut hypocrisy. If a person has a particular genetic makeup, something that person does not not control, the right wants the government to dictate how that person lives based the right's notion of gender norms. Once again, the right is wrong, the expression of human sexuality is not limited by chromosomes.
For clarification are you saying that in some cases, while someone may be born with a penis, they're actually genetically female?
That does actually happen, though extremely rare. But I'm saying if someone is born with a penis, but wants to live as a female, who the hell cares?
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Coydog wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
That does actually happen, though extremely rare. But I'm saying if someone is born with a penis, but wants to live as a female, who the hell cares?
I don't care 99% of the time. Now if someone with a penis decides to identify as female/live as female and happens to use the woman's restroom or locker room while my wife and daughter are in there ... I may take issue with it. I don't expect that to happen and when it does I suspect no one would be aware (hopefully!) so I doubt it would be a pervasive issue for our society as a whole ... so I return to not caring.
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Coydog wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
I don't care 99% of the time. Now if someone with a penis decides to identify as female/live as female and happens to use the woman's restroom or locker room while my wife and daughter are in there ... I may take issue with it. I don't expect that to happen and when it does I suspect no one would be aware (hopefully!) so I doubt it would be a pervasive issue for our society as a whole ... so I return to not caring.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much if "he" walked in.

I don't have the statistics, but I doubt transgendered on genetic women violence is a huge problem.
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Coydog wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
If you (as a female) or your daughter had to race a Transgender opponent and that male transgender won the race would you not care? Happened at some recent state championships and at a college meet.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

Dr. NO wrote:
Coydog wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
If you (as a female) or your daughter had to race a Transgender opponent and that male transgender won the race would you not care? Happened at some recent state championships and at a college meet.
If it matters so much, have some XX specific competitions, though there are some XX males.
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Coydog wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much if "he" walked in.

I don't have the statistics, but I doubt transgendered on genetic women violence is a huge problem.
Me neither, but this man, I might be worried ... or perhaps he would need to be worried. You enter an area where the gov't will determine who "truly" identifies as a sex other than the one they were assigned ... and in this guys case they seemed to make the determination based on appearance alone or his lack of verbally identifying before walking in (something most of us don't do anyway). Slippery slope.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... /80501904/
Coydog
Guru Poster

Post by Coydog »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Coydog wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much if "he" walked in.

Me neither, but this man, I might be worried ... or perhaps he would need to be worried. You enter an area where the gov't will determine who "truly" identifies as a sex other than the one they were assigned ... and in this guys case they seemed to make the determination based on appearance alone or his lack of verbally identifying before walking in (something most of us don't do anyway). Slippery slope.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... /80501904/
Always plenty of idiots to go around, but we don't prevent all people from drinking because a few get into fist fights. Actually, we tried and it didn't work out so well.