Define "Covfefe"

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Re: Define "Covfefe"

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:I honestly don't care whether he accomplishes that or not, only that he keeps progressive dem legislation, ideas and ideology from being perpetually expanded and forced upon the rest of us...that's ALL i really want...so far , so good...
There are so many issues plaguing our country and you want nothing? Ah. Tough to debate with someone who doesn't care what happens as long as the modus operandi continues.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:I honestly don't care whether he accomplishes that or not, only that he keeps progressive dem legislation, ideas and ideology from being perpetually expanded and forced upon the rest of us...that's ALL i really want...so far , so good...
There are so many issues plaguing our country and you want nothing? Ah. Tough to debate with someone who doesn't care what happens as long as the modus operandi continues.
taxes and the ACA aren't really high among them...and many of the "issues" plaguing our country have nothing to do with the federal govt...

what you call "nothing" is actually very important to me...the expansion of the nanny state via the progressive platform is something I am very much opposed to...the expansion of the fed gov is something i am opposed to...the continuous deterioration of rights is something I opposed to also...when the govt does nothing at all ( which of course isn't even remotely the case) none of those things are being infringed upon...I'm tired of the cries for "fair share" that only lead to more cries for the same...and "sensible gun restrictions" that perpetually seek more limitations...

while I;d rather pay less in taxes , I'm fairly certain that i won't pay more if things stay the same...I'd like gun laws nationally to be more in line w what we have here in VT, but I know that if the fed gov does nothing on them, they won;t be making any changes that I disapprove of...I'd rather see tighter immigration laws but knowing the ones on the books are being enforced is far preferable to the laxness of the previous administration...

so what you consider nothing is very much something to me...and I'm far happier w trump than I ever was w hopey dope...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
taxes and the ACA aren't really high among them...and many of the "issues" plaguing our country have nothing to do with the federal govt...

what you call "nothing" is actually very important to me...the expansion of the nanny state via the progressive platform is something I am very much opposed to...the expansion of the fed gov is something i am opposed to...the continuous deterioration of rights is something I opposed to also...when the govt does nothing at all ( which of course isn't even remotely the case) none of those things are being infringed upon...I'm tired of the cries for "fair share" that only lead to more cries for the same...and "sensible gun restrictions" that perpetually seek more limitations...

while I;d rather pay less in taxes , I'm fairly certain that i won't pay more if things stay the same...I'd like gun laws nationally to be more in line w what we have here in VT, but I know that if the fed gov does nothing on them, they won;t be making any changes that I disapprove of...I'd rather see tighter immigration laws but knowing the ones on the books are being enforced is far preferable to the laxness of the previous administration...

so what you consider nothing is very much something to me...and I'm far happier w trump than I ever was w hopey dope...
There is a good reason why so many people I know who have spent career time dealing with Washington tend to favor gridlock, i.e. a division of presidential/congressional power between both parties. That does not lead me to support Trump; neither did my opposition to Trump cause me to support/vote for Hillary. I didn't think either one of them should've been president and my view has not changed over the five months Trump has been in office.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-2 ... g-dem-hoax" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
By the way, if Russia was working so hard on the 2016 Election, it all took place during the Obama Admin. Why didn't they stop them?
9:22 AM - 22 Jun 2017
Why did Democratic National Committee turn down the DHS offer to protect against hacks (long prior to election). It's all a big Dem HOAX!
10:01 AM - 22 Jun 2017
Why did the DNC REFUSE to turn over its Server to the FBI, and still hasn't? It's all a big Dem scam and excuse for losing the election!
10:08 AM - 22 Jun 2017
adding to the hillaryium...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

Hillaryium-Covfefe. :twisted: :dislike :rant :seeya
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

now that's some serious covfefe right there...
mach es sehr schnell

icedtea
Guru Poster

Post by icedtea »

Covfefe = time to disappear deep in the mountains!!
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
Slap Shot
Blue Chatterbox

Define "Covfefe"

Post by Slap Shot »

The result of a drunk trying to say the word, "Coffee".
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-2 ... llion-debt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Broke And Bleeding Cash, DNC Ends June $3.3 Million In Debt

^^COVFEFE^^
mach es sehr schnell

freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

madhatter wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-2 ... llion-debt

Broke And Bleeding Cash, DNC Ends June $3.3 Million In Debt

^^COVFEFE^^
Cankle broke it. In NH lots of people left the party when three of four super delegates voted for Cankle when Bernie won the primary. Now that's FRAUD... :dislike
I Belong A Long Way From Here.