Morning Joe

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
icedtea
Guru Poster

Morning Joe

Post by icedtea »

What the hell is going on? All this crap is ridiculous...

Meanwhile State of NJ about to shut down!?!?
"To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death."
Peter Tosh
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: Morning Joe

Post by deadheadskier »

You'll have to ask madhatter. It's losers like him who voted for the moron in Chief that are to blame. Could have had someone respectable like Kasich in office, but no, no, no, the idiots wanted a scumbag just like them.

Never in the history of this country have we had such a classless pig for president. They own this mess.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Re: Morning Joe

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:You'll have to ask madhatter. It's losers like him who voted for the moron in Chief that are to blame. Could have had someone respectable like Kasich in office, but no, no, no, the idiots wanted a scumbag just like them.

Never in the history of this country have we had such a classless pig for president. They own this mess.
glad to drive you bat$hit crazy while doing nothing but enjoying my day volunteering at the local enduro race...was that r*in or was it just your little bitch tears? gonna be a long anguishing 8 years for you....enjoy that, I know I will...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....