McCain

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Re: McCain

Post by Mister Moose »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
Dogfish Head - 120 Minute IPA - Note I have a flight of years 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Firestone Walker - Stickee Monkee
Dogfish Head - Higher Math
Dogfish Head - World Wide Stout
Stone - W00T Stout - Collaboration between Drew Curtis (from Fark.com), Wil Wheaton (Actor), and Greg Koch founder of Stone
Avery - Raspberry Sour
Founder's - Doom
Founder's - Kentucky Breakfast Stout (KBS)
Let us know how the Higher Math is. Haven't seen that around here.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Mister Moose wrote:
XtremeJibber2001 wrote: I am most certainly biased ... you should take a peek in my beer fridge.
Post a photo. And include a scrap of paper with Kzone on it in the photo, we don't want just any beer fridge.

I'll start.
rsz_20170720_142820[1].jpg
Top row: Blue Point Toasted Lager, Long Trail Green Blaze, Long Trail Unearthed.
Lower row, left: Von Trapp Vienna Lager, Jacks Abby House Lager, Springdale But I Digress IPA, Springdale Good N You IPA, Hooker # No Filter IPA
Lower row, right: Thirsty Dog Labrador Lager, Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout, Avery Vanilla Stout, Berkshire Hoosac Tunnel Amber, Jacks Abby Cordon Rouge Barrel Aged Framinghammer

Clearly I haven't been to VT recently..... Up until last weekend there was also Sip Of Sunshine and Prospect.

Springdale "But I Digress" IPA is Massachusetts latest sleeper top shelf IPA.

And a toast to McCain's lengthy, feisty, honorable career.
the beer's been missing you....
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Guy in Shorts
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by Guy in Shorts »

Here todays shot of my beer frigs and these are all my daily drinkers. Forgot to make up the sign.
Beer Frigs.JPG
Beer Frigs.JPG (112.86 KiB) Viewed 595 times
1/2 Keg of Fiddlehead
30 cans Lawson's Sip of Sunshine
20 Cans Alchemist Crusher
16 Cans Alchemist Heady Topper
4 Cans Alchemist Focal Banger
4 Cans Alchemist Luscious
4 Bottles Victory mixed
3 Bottles Stone mixed
3 Bottles Dogfish Midas Touch
3 Cans Dogfish Flesh and Blood
2 Bottles Dragon Milk
1 Bottle Lawsons Maple Tripple
1 Bottle Foley Brothers Hawaiian King
1 Bottle Foley Brothers Blackbeard Porter
Over $500 in delicious beer to drink. I used to think that being a beer snob was cheap. That is no longer the case. Got my work cut out for me to empty the frig. Maybe Moose and Hatter will help tip one to McCain
If my words did glow with the gold of sunshine.
freeski
Post Office

Post by freeski »

^ :shock: :!:
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Guy in Shorts wrote:Here todays shot of my beer frigs and these are all my daily drinkers. Forgot to make up the sign.
When I wrote that to XJ I knew I'd lose to you. The astute reader will notice GIS's use of the words 'beer fridge' is plural. Nicely done!
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

:lol: Boy, did this thread go off the rails...

Remember McCain?
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mister Moose
Level 10K poster

Post by Mister Moose »

Bubba wrote::lol: Boy, did this thread go off the rails...

Remember McCain?
Yes. Some tactless upstart is demanding his seat already.
Dickc
Postaholic

Post by Dickc »

Mister Moose wrote:

Remember McCain?
Yes. Some tactless upstart is demanding his seat already.
Who used to post threads that detailed what the KZone threads were really about. Those were funny!
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Mister Moose wrote:Let us know how the Higher Math is. Haven't seen that around here.
I had it when I purchased it in 2015 and it was too hot and the cherry was too intense. Gonna give it to 2018 and try it again.

GIS - nice beer! Love all the VT ales.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Remember McCain?
of course..

megan is in on it too...

mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

Republicans need to rally around Senator McCain.
This country needs more public citizens like him. :Toast

Partisan stuff has a way of dissolving at crucial times.
In lieu of any Executive leadership, that time Is near.

:Toast
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

brownman wrote:Republicans need to rally around Senator McCain.
This country needs more public citizens like him. :Toast yeah that was obvious when he ran for president :roll:

In lieu of any Executive leadership, that time Is near.we had ZERO for the last 8 years...you may not like the leadership now, but those who hired him do...

I dunno the D's may be dissolving but they are still contaminating the water regardless...another good shellacking 2018 might wake em up but I doubt it...

Good for McCain for bouncing back so quickly...modern medicine is amazing...A local skier many of you may know has also gone thru a similar thing recently w the same amazing results... :Toast
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

McCain's speech on the Senate floor after voting yesterday afternoon was a spellbinder and probably one of his best efforts ever. If you missed it, you should find it and watch it in its entirety.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

madhatter wrote:
This country needs more public citizens like him. :Toast yeah that was obvious when he ran for president :roll:

In lieu of any Executive leadership, that time Is near.we had ZERO for the last 8 years...you may not like the leadership now, but those who hired him do...

I dunno the D's may be dissolving but they are still contaminating the water regardless...another good shellacking 2018 might wake em up but I doubt it...

Good for McCain for bouncing back so quickly...modern medicine is amazing...A local skier many of you may know has also gone thru a similar thing recently w the same amazing results... :Toast
You say there was no leadership the last 8 years, yet the Obama basically made same sex marriage legal and revolutionized the healthcare system by passing ACA. I'm starting to wonder how you define 'leadership'?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:

You say there was no leadership the last 8 years, yet the Obama basically made same sex marriage legal affects @ 3% of the populationand revolutionized the destroyed it for @ 6% of the populationhealthcare system by passing ACA. I'm starting to wonder how you define 'leadership'?
he had virtually nothing to do with either...he spent his entire presidency dithering on everything, taking a stand on nothing and speaking to be sure that everything he said could be "re-defined" to mean whatever was convenient for the day...

red line in syria stand right out...

no time for this today...race day...cya....
mach es sehr schnell