McCain

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
boston_e
Postaholic

McCain

Post by boston_e »

Terrible news out of Arizona:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/19/health/gu ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't Killington Pico
freeski
Post Office

Re: McCain

Post by freeski »

He should immediately resign. I doubt he will. He's shown he's not thinking clearly. AZ has a Republican governor, so the seat would not be lost.
I Belong A Long Way From Here.
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

Arizona requires the governor to fill the vacancy with a person of the same political party as the previous incumbent, so the governors party has no bearing in Arizona.

But my thoughts were more how tragic this is for a true American hero and also someone who is often a voice of reason in an otherwise overly polorized political environment.
Don't Killington Pico
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

I may not have agreed with nearly any of his politics, but he's got class the current clown lacks.

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:I may not have agreed with nearly any of his politics, but he's got class the current clown lacks.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015 ... r-2010.cnn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

all the class of a bag of sh!t...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

You just put your self in the same category. The man is a veteran. A pow for god sake. He deserves a bit more respect than that. I guess your parents skipped that life lesson with you. It's no wonder no one one this board can stand you. You are the internet tough guy! Loser.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

Nikoli wrote:You just put your self in the same category. The man is a veteran. A pow for god sake. He deserves a bit more respect than that. I guess your parents skipped that life lesson with you. It's no wonder no one one this board can stand you. You are the internet tough guy! Loser.
I believe he was referring to Obama, not McCain. Opinions may vary but I believe both have the grace and class that our current President lacks.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Nikoli wrote:You just put your self in the same category. The man is a veteran. A pow for god sake. He deserves a bit more respect than that. I guess your parents skipped that life lesson with you. It's no wonder no one one this board can stand you. You are the internet tough guy! Looser.
does stupid hurt? if it did you'd be in chronic pain...my comments were in regards to the former POtuS...

seems you may also be borderline illiterate as well...

McCain should retire and focus on recovering if it's a real possibility,regardless he should leave the stress of congress behind...

not sure anyone on this board even knows you...but you keep up w that good hate campaign...love the way you idiot lefties are obsessed w anything and everything madhatter...petty little bitches that you are...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Bubba wrote:
Nikoli wrote:You just put your self in the same category. The man is a veteran. A pow for god sake. He deserves a bit more respect than that. I guess your parents skipped that life lesson with you. It's no wonder no one one this board can stand you. You are the internet tough guy! Loser.
I believe he was referring to Obama, not McCain. Opinions may vary but I believe both have the grace and class that our current President lacks.
I believe you may have trump derangement syndrome...

how is obama's "best wishes" classy while trumps "best wishes" are not?

trump wrote:Senator John McCain has always been a fighter. Melania and I send our thoughts and prayers to Senator McCain, Cindy, and their entire family. Get well soon.”
hopey dope wrote:“John McCain is an American hero & one of the bravest fighters I’ve ever known,” “Cancer doesn’t know what it’s up against. Give it hell, John.”
ya'all keep them melonballers at the ready just in case ...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

"He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

deadheadskier wrote:"He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:"He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
yep he said that but now you are comparing apples to oranges...but leave it to you to have no idea which metrics represent an accurate measure...

it doesn't matter how much you hate trump or those who support trump etc...it's totally irrelevant to the rest of the world...we'll all wake up tomorrow and he'll still be the president and you'll still be whiny miserable sack of piss....that will continue for the next 3.5-8 yrs

I'm not a huge mc cain fan either he lost any respect I had for him when he "suspended" his campaign and went to washington to "help, and do whatever was needed" during the financial crisis and then sat there twiddling his thumbs looking like a fool...

bu that doesn't mean that I don't wish him a speedy recovery...as do the vast majority of humans w knowledge of the situation, trump included...
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
yah that was sooo bad...OMG ready the firing squad... did ya rage on every left wing outlet that used that same schtick vs mccain when he ran in 08? of course not but now its a high crime...oblivious to your own bias an hypocrisy...

http://www.politico.com/story/2008/06/s ... ord-011429" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2008/ ... avid-grann" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the petty little bitching you guys do daily doesn;t amount to a hill of beans in affecting the outcome of anything, yet that;s the ONLY thing any of you have to offer...trump must be an exemplary human being, flawless in every way, and until then he'll be scrutinized down to the most minute of details which will of course be presented as the greatest atrocities ever committed against mankind...and most of america will ignore them...

this:

will lead to this:

which will no doubt result in more of this:

mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

madhatter wrote:yah that was sooo bad...OMG ready the firing squad... did ya rage on every left wing outlet that used that same schtick vs mccain when he ran in 08? of course not but now its a high crime...oblivious to your own bias an hypocrisy...
I did.

I think it's major weak sauce to justify being a dick just because someone's being a dick to you or was a dick to you in the past.

I am most certainly biased ... you should take a peek in my beer fridge.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

XtremeJibber2001 wrote:
madhatter wrote:yah that was sooo bad...OMG ready the firing squad... did ya rage on every left wing outlet that used that same schtick vs mccain when he ran in 08? of course not but now its a high crime...oblivious to your own bias an hypocrisy...
I did. and what came of that?

I think it's major weak sauce to justify being a dick just because someone's being a dick to you or was a dick to you in the past.perhaps you don;t have thick enough skin for politics then...I don't much care who feigns offense at what, who sleeps w who etc...both sides but IMO the D"s to a far greater degree basically try to destroy the lives of the opposition by whatever smear tactic possible...I"m not concerned with any of that...I tune it right out, I don't care about 2 scoops of ice cream, or monica lewinsky or women in binders or any of that nonsense...

what I wanted from trump was an end to the blind adherence and acceptance of obama era and it's policies and ideologically bent SCOTUS....an end to the medias ability to provide cover for a presidents every action, inaction and mis-action...prevent obama and the D's from installing their s chosen successor w the help of a complicit media...those things have all happened...the press may still be largely propagandist but none of it is furthering the presidents agenda w trump ( or any R) in office...still plenty of time for another justice or 3 to be confirmed...the judicial impact of this election was huge and the ability of the D's to legislate from the bench at the SCOTUS level has taken a serious hit... from a conservative perspective, where it sits now is light years better than where it would be under HRC...same w HC if we had HRC and a D congress we'd still have failing obamacare but the "all-in" consensus of the D's would be to go single payer...then back to that cap&trade thing and the next thing ya know the tax coffers are swelling and exponential amounts of new spending can immediately be justified...and the cost of energy and living in general will " necessarily skyrocket"... good times....

I am most certainly biased ... you should take a peek in my beer fridge.
you should come ski at K and bring some of that beer...
mach es sehr schnell