vegas

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: vegas

Post by Highway Star »

This sheds a lot of light on his personality profile and the gambling:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/04/us/s ... bling.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
boston_e
Postaholic

Post by boston_e »

madhatter wrote:
the FBI further confirmed that "no evidence at this point to say it was an act of [domestic] terrorism."
??? :?: :?: ???? If that is not an act of domestic terrorism, what would be an act of domestic terrorism? :?: :?: :?:
Don't Killington Pico
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

boston_e wrote:
madhatter wrote:
the FBI further confirmed that "no evidence at this point to say it was an act of [domestic] terrorism."
??? :?: :?: ???? If that is not an act of domestic terrorism, what would be an act of domestic terrorism? :?: :?: :?:
https://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/ ... ed-an-act/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"All things that are terrifying that cause great fear and alarm are not necessarily terrorism," says terrorism expert Brian Michael Jenkins from the RAND Corporation. "There has to be a political component for it to fall into that category."
WHAT IS THE LEGAL DEFINITION OF TERRORISM?

Where the criminal act of violence is intended to coerce government or bring about a fundamental change in public policy.

In other words, the end of the crime is not simply the death or destruction caused by that crime, but the crime is aimed at achieving something else.
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-0 ... n-official" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
While Brower did not reveal the motive over Twitter, the former Massachusetts Trump campaign official who accurately divulged that Paul Manafort was being wiretapped before it became public told Infowars “I’m being told the video basically speaks about a network, they wouldn’t tell me directly if it was ISIS but they threw little hints that it was,” adding “The reason the video more than likely is never released is because they believe it will trigger the “cells” he speaks of.”

“There should be a statement on motive soon,” Brower added, “They believe he was inspired by ISIS.”

Infowars goes on to report;

He also claims that there was a second person who helped Paddock plot the attack that the gunman was seen with three days prior to the massacre. This individual left before the shooting began, according to Brower.

Signs of a larger operation

There are plenty of signs that Paddock’s rampage which left 59 dead and over 500 injured was more than just a mentally ill lone gunman as the MSM has reported.
:shock: :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

That dude is a world class conspiretard. No wonder Trump hired him.
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

madhatter wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-0 ... n-official
While Brower did not reveal the motive over Twitter, the former Massachusetts Trump campaign official who accurately divulged that Paul Manafort was being wiretapped before it became public told Infowars “I’m being told the video basically speaks about a network, they wouldn’t tell me directly if it was ISIS but they threw little hints that it was,” adding “The reason the video more than likely is never released is because they believe it will trigger the “cells” he speaks of.”

“There should be a statement on motive soon,” Brower added, “They believe he was inspired by ISIS.”

Infowars goes on to report;

He also claims that there was a second person who helped Paddock plot the attack that the gunman was seen with three days prior to the massacre. This individual left before the shooting began, according to Brower.

Signs of a larger operation

There are plenty of signs that Paddock’s rampage which left 59 dead and over 500 injured was more than just a mentally ill lone gunman as the MSM has reported.
:shock: :roll:
I heard he had help from the tooth fairy and frosty the snowman. Both magicaly dissapered.
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

Yep
Attachments
IMG_20171007_195020.jpg
IMG_20171007_195020.jpg (502.55 KiB) Viewed 506 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:Yep
maybe you should just move there...be a lot easier no?
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

seems like ya could almost get a twofer if ya banned alcohol (45,908) which would of course eliminate drunk driving ( 14,580)...

show of hands who's in? time to rid ourselves of demon alcohol and all the senseless deaths it causes... :roll:
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

"ideology impervious to evidence"

That would be you the author is speaking about hatter concerning pretty much everything.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:"ideology impervious to evidence"

That would be you the author is speaking about hatter concerning pretty much everything.
projection seems to be your only personality trait outside of obnoxious...enjoy your hateful little life...if you truly believe you can legislate confiscating every gun in the country Australia style by all means call your state rep and senator and have them introduce legislation...have a candidate run as the "confiscate guns" candidate...that's a sure winner...

meanwhile...

Pence Walks Out On Kneeling 49ers As Kaepernick Folds, Will Stand For Work
Full Statement from The White House: Statement by Vice President Mike Pence on Leaving Colts Game after Players Disrespect Flag and National Anthem

I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.

At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience, now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem.

I stand with President Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem.
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

“I could see on it he had written the distance, the elevation he was on, the drop of what his bullet was gonna be for the crowd,” said Officer Dave Newton from the Las Vegas Police in a preview clip of Sunday’s report.

“So he had that written down and figured out so he would know where to shoot to hit his targets from there.”
mach es sehr schnell

brownman
Postinator

Post by brownman »

:roll:
Forever .. Goat Path
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... oting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Feinstein: "Not Sure There Is Any Set Of Laws" That Could Have Prevented Las Vegas Shooting
mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-0 ... fire-crowd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vegas Massacre Story Changes: Gunman Shot Security Guard Before Opening Fire On Crowd
mach es sehr schnell