Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Re: vegas

Post by deadheadskier »

madhatter wrote:

meanwhile...

Pence Walks Out On Kneeling 49ers As Kaepernick Folds, Will Stand For Work
Full Statement from The White House: Statement by Vice President Mike Pence on Leaving Colts Game after Players Disrespect Flag and National Anthem

I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.

At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience, now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem.

I stand with President Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem.

Pence is a tool and the fact that he and our President is spending any time at all on this matter especially at a cost to taxpayers is a joke.

Remember how Trump tweeted that Obama shouldn't waste time commenting on the Redskins name change? What's changed? Oh right, nothing. Trump still cares little about the problems of race relations we have in this country and completely changed the NFL narrative to make it about the troops in an attempt to fire up his intellectually challenged base. It worked hook, line and sinker with you.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1507737777832.jpg
FB_IMG_1507737777832.jpg (27.81 KiB) Viewed 751 times
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:
madhatter wrote:

meanwhile...

Pence Walks Out On Kneeling 49ers As Kaepernick Folds, Will Stand For Work
Full Statement from The White House: Statement by Vice President Mike Pence on Leaving Colts Game after Players Disrespect Flag and National Anthem

I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem.

At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience, now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us.

While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem.

I stand with President Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem.

Pence is a tool and the fact that he and our President is spending any time at all on this matter especially at a cost to taxpayers is a joke.

Remember how Trump tweeted that Obama shouldn't waste time commenting on the Redskins name change? What's changed? Oh right, nothing. Trump still cares little about the problems of race relations we have in this country and completely changed the NFL narrative to make it about the troops in an attempt to fire up his intellectually challenged base. It worked hook, line and sinker with you.

yer a brainwashed moron...

no way you'll be on the right side of this...good luck w that...

of course yer never on the right side of anything anyway...

ya gotta do what they tell ya.... :roll:

meanwhile of course the NFL caves and will require players to stand for the anthem amid diminishing sales and viewership....for many though the damage is done, they won;t be back...way to bite the hand that feeds ya, dumbasses...

seems perhaps the players acted stupidly, just sayin'

this:

and this:

'nuff said...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

f*** notwithstanding there is still an investigation going on with far more questions than answers so far...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-1 ... acre-began" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The police's latest timeline means it took 19 minutes for Las Vegas police to learn where the fire was coming from, information that Schuck had already relayed to hotel dispatchers.

In an audio recording of Schuck's dispatch call released by NBC earlier today, Paddock's first shots into the hallway are clearly audible.
there are also reports of paddock having used the freight elevator...surely there is video d surveillance available...perhaps not to the public at this time though...

one of the most bizarre incidents ever...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

What an idiot. Your "liberal privilege" meme essentially describes you ya moron.

1. Controlling lives - seems that what you and Trump are trying to do in demanding the athletes stand.

2. You believe you have the right to not hear the players opinions during your Sunday afternoon football.

3. You're offended by the kneeling and think other people should care.

And 4, (which relates perfectly to what this is all about, but you only believe what Trump tells you) is that the protest is because while law states there are the same rules for minorities and white people, how those laws are enforced is an entirely different matter.

Madstupidbitch just follows Trump's dog whistle on everything. Zero intellectual capacity to think for himself. Deplorable
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:What an idiot. Your "liberal privilege" meme essentially describes you ya moron.hilarious

1. Controlling lives - seems that what you and Trump are trying to do in demanding the athletes stand.I don't care WTF you do...they can do what they want but there are consequences in this case the pox of poor public opinion...much different than legislating or otherwise demanding...I pose zero interference...unfortunately for the left their ideas are so ridiculous that they have to be mandatory...see chik fil a etc for left wing success tories...nope gotta be a lawsuit in a stacked court to force a baker to make a cake...people om the right simply don;t care to do that kind of stuff, though it;'s come to a poitn where turn about is fair play, which has a lot to do with trump mopping the floor w the left and the MSM despite your wild fantasies to the contrary...

2. You believe you have the right to not hear the players opinions during your Sunday afternoon football.I just don't watch, much different than controlling them or stopping them...I certainly have the right to not watch...when enough people do;t watch those who make money from viewers make changes...seeing the obvious from day one that this would turn out poorly was a no brainer...

3. You're offended by the kneeling and think other people should care.I'm offended by the blatant disrespect...I'm offended that disrespect is used to to essentially co-opt a moment of silence or reverence to further a false narrative...the problem is not too many bad cops ( though any is less than desirable) but too little respect for the rule of law...and it starts w the idea that interrupting what is to many a sacred moment to blither your political agenda is crap...seems enough people agree that the NFL has reversed course...whether you care or not is up to you...

And 4, (which relates perfectly to what this is all about, but you only believe what Trump tells you) is that the protest is because while law states there are the same rules for minorities and white people, how those laws are enforced is an entirely different matter.hmmm statistics say what 13% of the population and what % of crime? how many blacks shot by cops vs whites shot by cops? black on black crime? though I hardly trust the FBI their stats are the only ones we really have...it's a socioeconomic problem it has nothing to do with race...but that doesn't get any D votes now does it?

Madstupidbitch just follows Trump's dog whistle on everything. Zero intellectual capacity to think for himself. Deplorablecontinuous projection is really not a winning strategy...try some self reflection...

we'll see how this all plays out...so far you dopey libs are batting .000 w no hope in sight...

mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

OK Sheriff Joe, if you say so. No blatant racial bias in our policing exists. False narrative. Just ask Mike Ditka

You truly are the definition of white privilege. Thankfully for you, you live in lilly white VT. I'd laugh real hard at the results if you went back home to CT and made such statements on Albany Ave in Hartford.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:OK Sheriff Joe, if you say so. No blatant racial bias in our policing exists. False narrative. Just ask Mike Ditkaor maybe the FBI?

https://www.fbi.gov/news/speeches/hard- ... t-and-race" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... not-proven" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You truly are the definition of white privilege. Thankfully for you, you live in lilly white VT. I'd laugh real hard at the results if you went back home to CT and made such statements on Albany Ave in Hartford.
yep dangerous area for sure...probably why cops are so on edge in similar areas...good on you for pointing that out despite the sick and demented way that you did it...

good luck w that white privilege narrative...FYI when I was 19 I took a night shift job in Hartford's north end at a place called hartford bindery it was located at the intersection of main and windsor st...Directly across from the old stowe village...

I had many friends there...but without a doubt it was much different than any place I worked in more suburban areas...first day there someone stole my MC helmet off the top of my locker...I found it shocking that anyone would want a sweaty old used MC helmet...

there were a few whites that worked there, but mostly black and spanish... we also had need for numerous temp workers on a fairly regular basis...

one day I saw a guy bust a bottle over another guys; head cuz he found out that guy made 10 cents an hour more than him...another day two girls got in a fight and one took a pipe and broke the others arm with it...another day we had to let a temp guy go cuz he was incapable of doing the job...he came back in the shop w a pipe and chased down the boss...other employees had to subdue him...we had barb wire fence and a gate around our parking lot and strict closing procedures as our shift ended at 1130 pm and 2 am when we worked overtime...

but it wasn't all bad, there were a couple girls I hung around with ( interestingly they were close friends and both had kids from the same dad, who I never met)...I went out to get takeout w them quite often, over on blue hills for salads, at the jamaican bakery in the north end for patties, up to wilson for pizza etc...one nite a guy got shot at the pizza place we often went to....we were working at the time thankfully...

I also would give those girls rides to to cash their checks at the liquor store and home from work to their homes on martin st ( which they called the good part of the ghetto) there were definitely places that were too dangerous to go even back then but for the most part if you were w "locals" and just went about your business things weren't so bad...different for sure...the local bank had bulletproof glass blocking the tellers w only a tiny slot under which to slide your check to the teller...never saw that in my home town...still I never had any fantasies of walking into the cleveland or the west Indian club no matter who I was with...

whats really indicative here is your incessant desire to insist on racial division and the predominance of a "race element" as the driving force behind police "anxiety" and wariness...it's not the race they are afraid of, it's the general lack of respect for the rule of law and the absolute disregard for human life that causes an officer to be on edge when responding to incidents in these locations...

they aren't afraid of dark skin, they are afraid of what might happen based on what often has happened in the past...and with good reason...

again it's a socio-economic thing and you refuse to acknowledge that because it doesn't fit your warped left wing narrative...

and FYI there's no privilege or luck as to why I live where I do, I worked hard, made good decisions and chose the place I live carefully...

thanks for being an idiot though...maybe you should listen to what this guy has to say for some insight into why we are where we are today...

mach es sehr schnell

madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

this is worth checking out...

kinda sad that don cornelius' life ended the way it did...same for his good friend curtis mayfield...they were both very influential in a good way...
mach es sehr schnell

deadheadskier

Post by deadheadskier »

This is where you are intellectual challenged hatter. It's either one way or the other with you, left or right and if anything doesn't jive with your "side" it's a "false narrative."

Really exposes your total lack of education.

Where did I ever make the claim or deny the socioeconomic problems that are at play in this debate? Never once. Why? Because I agree with that.

However, you basically call racism by the police non-existent, a false narrative by the left. That's bull sh*t. Apparently your time working in the ghetto didn't teach you squat.

You are on record as supporting profiling with your support of Trump asking for a non-hispanic judge in court. That tells me all I need to know.
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

deadheadskier wrote:This is where you are intellectual challenged hatter. It's either one way or the other with you, left or right and if anything doesn't jive with your "side" it's a "false narrative."

Really exposes your total lack of education.

Where did I ever make the claim or deny the socioeconomic problems that are at play in this debate? Never once. Why? Because I agree with that.

However, you basically call racism by the police non-existent, a false narrative by the left. That's bull sh*t. Apparently your time working in the ghetto didn't teach you squat.

You are on record as supporting profiling with your support of Trump asking for a non-hispanic judge in court. That tells me all I need to know.
yep your hate is all you know...you clearly don't have any ability to comprehend or discuss anything...we're done here...you simply are not worth the waste of time....
mach es sehr schnell

Bubba
Site Admin

Post by Bubba »

madhatter wrote:we're done here...
I sincerely doubt that.
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

Killington Zone
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function" =
F. Scott Fitzgerald

"There's nothing more frightening than ignorance in action" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Cityskier
Wanted Poster

Post by Cityskier »

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

When this is the site you reference there's no need to engage in discussion. What a joke!
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Cityskier wrote:https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

When this is the site you reference there's no need to engage in discussion. What a joke!
yeah I wouldn't put much stock in irrational wiki either....
mach es sehr schnell