Mass Shootings: It's the drugs.

Anything and Everything political, express your view, but play nice
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Mass Shootings: It's the drugs.

Post by Highway Star »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10 ... shootings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Neatly tucked within the fragile world of bubble-wrap culture is the nasty reality of insanity lingering just beyond the pale. Right there on the labels, warnings read the type of ways you could become a psychotic mess if you ingest Big Pharma’s magical tablets that are meant to cure your afflictions, rather than induce violent outbursts, as they so often do.

Despite their promise of better mental health, so frequently, lives collapse and crumble and, just like the sanitariums of yesteryear, you wallow in a misery that you consider ambiguous and distant, when in reality the source of your problem stems from the pills that you take every day of your life, by doctor’s order.

Mental health in America is “all the rage” and we created a pop culture out of mental afflictions. This means that we are entering a period of massive saturation wherein countless Americans are taking pills to solve phantom problems in their lives. While everyone on the left screams about gun laws and silencers and other nonsensical things, they are missing perhaps the most important silent element behind mass shootings: the pills.
Consider this, what if you stopped going to therapists, wherein you spend your time complaining about and dwelling on the miserable failures and shortcomings of your life, and instead bootstrapped yourself? What if you stopped taking the anti-depressants they keep telling you that you need to be a normal person and instead ate better and exercised more? What if you stopped listening to delusional and mentally deranged celebrities, and what if you were a bit more skeptical about the things you keep hearing? Perhaps, you would save yourself from an agonizing life. We only have one life guaranteed to us, why would you waste it complaining and taking pills that only enhance your instability and dehumanize you?
:shock:
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Highway Star
Level 10K poster

Re: Mass Shootings: It's the drugs.

Post by Highway Star »

Bump.....

http://www.wnd.com/2018/02/media-ignori ... -shooting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I'M YELLING BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING COOL!" - Humpty Dumpty

"Kzone should bill you for the bandwidth you waste writing novels to try and prove a point, but end up just looking like a deranged narcissistic fool." - Deadheadskier at madhatter

"The key is to not be lame, and know it, and not give a rat's @$$ what anybody thinks......that's real cool." - Highway Star http://goo.gl/xJxo34" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I am one of the coolest people on the internet..." - Highway Star

"I have a tiny penis...." - C-Rex

XtremeJibber2001 - THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS YOU COMPLETELY HYPNOTIZED. PLEASE WAKE UP AND LEARN HOW TO FILTER REALITY FROM BS NARRATIVES.

"Your life is only interesting when you capture the best, fakest, most curated split second version." - Team Robot regarding Instagram posters
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

Pretty sure screaming about the gun laws is not nonsensical. To this day I still do not understand why individuals need to own assault rifles. Restrictions on gun ownership seems to work everywhere else, why not here?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Kpdemello wrote:Pretty sure screaming about the gun laws is not nonsensical. To this day I still do not understand why individuals need to own assault rifles. Restrictions on gun ownership seems to work everywhere else, why not here?
Because the forefathers saw fit to write a 2nd amendment to prevent government from taking control via the militia. In countries that have strict gun laws and "buy backs" Property is taken without due process. Some states attempt to do this but get caught stealing private property in doing so. Take away the 2nd and then the 1st and 4th will soon follow. We are a society of gun owners, sport or hunting or defense.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Dr. NO wrote:
Kpdemello wrote:Pretty sure screaming about the gun laws is not nonsensical. To this day I still do not understand why individuals need to own assault rifles. Restrictions on gun ownership seems to work everywhere else, why not here?
Because the forefathers saw fit to write a 2nd amendment to prevent government from taking control via the militia. In countries that have strict gun laws and "buy backs" Property is taken without due process. Some states attempt to do this but get caught stealing private property in doing so. Take away the 2nd and then the 1st and 4th will soon follow. We are a society of gun owners, sport or hunting or defense.
very good Dr... :like
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Kpdemello
Tree Psycho

Post by Kpdemello »

What sport do you do that requires assault rifles?

Also since you think we need assault rifles for our well-ordered militia, when do we get to start stockpiling the Bazookas, tanks, and 50 caliber machine guns?
Dr. NO
Signature Poster

Post by Dr. NO »

Kpdemello wrote:What sport do you do that requires assault rifles?

Also since you think we need assault rifles for our well-ordered militia, when do we get to start stockpiling the Bazookas, tanks, and 50 caliber machine guns?
There are contests that require rapid fire AR type rifles. As far as organized Militia, Switzerland seems to have a well regulated militia who take their AK type weapons home every weekend, with lots of ammo. Even Germany did not attempt to take over Switzerland during WW2. Japan debated invasion of the West Coast but stated every tree may have a rifle behind it, which was a true statement for the 40's.
MUST STOP POSTING ! MUST STOP POSTING !

Shut up and Ski!

Why's Everybody Always Pickin on Me?
Nikoli
Poster Child Poster

Post by Nikoli »

Dr. NO wrote:

There are contests that require rapid fire AR type rifles. As far as organized Militia, Switzerland seems to have a well regulated militia who take their AK type weapons home every weekend, with lots of ammo. Even Germany did not attempt to take over Switzerland during WW2. Japan debated invasion of the West Coast but stated every tree may have a rifle behind it, which was a true statement for the 40's.
Is that the 1940’s?
And the sea will grant each man new hope . . .
-Christopher Columbus
deadheadskier
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome

Post by deadheadskier »

Attachments
FB_IMG_1518789800053.jpg
FB_IMG_1518789800053.jpg (64.87 KiB) Viewed 576 times
XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Dr. NO wrote:

Japan debated invasion of the West Coast but stated every tree may have a rifle behind it, which was a true statement for the 40's.
Except this is bs and was never said ... merely hearsay.
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

A well regulated militia? Like the twat who took his mother’s guns to kill a bunch of children? :roll:

To protect against the government taking what they want? Give me a break, your little arsenal of ARs ain’t sh*t when Abrams and apaches come down your street.

Have extended family all over the globe, in no country do they fathom how we have children slaughtered to the degree we do.
Ski It If You Can!..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Killington_Lover wrote:A well regulated militia? Like the twat who took his mother’s guns to kill a bunch of children? :roll:

To protect against the government taking what they want? Give me a break, your little arsenal of ARs ain’t sh*t when Abrams and apaches come down your street.

Have extended family all over the globe, in no country do they fathom how we have children slaughtered to the degree we do.so they are anti abortion activists?
you apparently have no knowledge of history...

study both our own revolutionary war and the war in vietnam...
mach es sehr schnell

'exponential reciprocation'- The practice of always giving back more than you take....
Killington_Lover
Slalom Racer

Post by Killington_Lover »

Yes MH it’s exactly that sort of line of thinking that is the reason the US looks like a third world shithole to most every other first world country.

I have studied plenty of US history, Lexington/concord happened more or less next door to where I am raised. if you think we are living in those times I say wait for another Waco, you will be crushed by our military. As a well to do millennial I do question raising a child here and having married a German National I do consider relocating there. I know I won’t be missed and you can keep your cesspool of a culture you seem to promulgate.

Also the skiing kicks ass in nearby Tirol, you can keep K while you are at it, enjoy your organic beets.
Ski It If You Can!..
madhatter
Signature Poster

Post by madhatter »

Killington_Lover wrote:Yes MH it’s exactly that sort of line of thinking that is the reason the US looks like a third world shithole to most every other first world country.yeah that's a realistic observation....

I have studied plenty of US history, Lexington/concord happened more or less next door to where I am raised. wow tell us of your first hand account...if you think we are living in those times I say wait for another Waco, you will be crushed by our military.not sure you have any idea what waco was about but it certainly wan;t about the govt trying to take absolute control of the populace... As a well to do millennial I do question raising a child here and having married a German National I do consider relocating there. ya mean the country that murdered nearly 6 million of its unarmed citizens while the rest of the country did nothing about it?I know I won’t be missed that's an understatement though in all honesty no one really gives two sh!ts either way...and you can keep your cesspool of a culture you seem to promulgate.

Also the skiing kicks ass in nearby Tirol, you can keep K while you are at it, enjoy your organic beets.
ya need to work on that anger button buck...
mach es sehr schnell

XtremeJibber2001
Signature Poster

Post by XtremeJibber2001 »

Let me guess, you're an anti vaxxer, too?